CHING CHANG CHONG NIP NANG NONG BONG BING DONG YONG KID BEEF HOMEWORK

CHING CHANG CHONG NIP NANG NONG BONG BING DONG YONG KID BEEF HOMEWORK

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aa0_1462642775
liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005
youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love how that faggot so weak stomping and smashing that kid with a fucking stick he can't even hardly kill it.

>it

What the heck? Gosh, that is so sick. Is there a backstory? Did the child died?

Chinks are subhuman and so are chink apologists. They are cross between merchants and niggers and have the worst qualities of both.

liveleak.com/view?i=aa0_1462642775

>be chinese little kid
>have to go to work today
>get stomped
>nobody cares cause its china

something something bystander effect
I don't have any proof but someone on /gif/ told me the kid lived so hey there's that

>A video of a toddler being violently killed is legal
>A video of a 12yo girl masturbating herself can give you 20 years in jail

>misses twice in a row

I mean, I'm sure it's hard to stomp a baby when you have genetically impaired vision, but come on

y tho

this happens in america and europe too, you know?

china is double the population of all of america and the EU combined. there is plenty of footage like this of white psychopaths flipping out.

Low test little chinaman. They literally hit as about as hard as your average white girl.

Typical chink "morality".

What happened to the guy? Prson

>>A video of a toddler being violently killed is legal

The kid lived. Only minor head injuries were received.

The man was mentally ill.

How the fuck was the kid still moving after those initial head stomps??

chinaman stronk

Hello, Chang. Mr. Ping gave you an extra long break (One whole minute!) from the iPhone assembly line today, I see.

This is old as shit. Go share it in a Sup Forums rekt thread for the 11 thousandth time faggot.

Nice to know.
But the point remains, He's being violently abused.

>that one dude who casually walks by like nothing is happening

chinks confirmed soulless monsters

Is that kid from metal or something?

pretty sure now the kid is too

Why are so many Mexican posters pedophiles? Serious question. I think they've surpassed Turk posters.

people are more resilient than you think

retarded hollywood movies have convinced you that people can be knocked out with a single punch. you're a retard

If you ever need an example of a society that has embraced euphoria, look to the Chinamen.

There's a reason they don't broadcast their culture all over the globe.

Just now you're figuring this out?

But did someone get off on watching it? That's the important question.

why do i lol so hard every time i see this

You literally brought up western feminism in a thread about non-pacifist cultures. Congratulations, I fucking hate you.

Why didn't anyone stomp that guys head in against the concrete? Are chinese apes that cucked in their culture to not intervene?

not really, just thought id point it out again

>Hongcouver
>California
>New York
>all of Africa

Those slimy chinks are doing it, all right. They just aren't as loud or shitskin-ish about it as Mexicans or Muslims

That faggot Truman should have let based MacArthur drop a few A-bombs on them back in Korea

kid was "stealing jobs"

Because they believe that they would get sued or have the authorities come after them.

Nobody wants to deal with that.

I don't care if you're a proxy or not, you're going in my collection.

Its obviously the same nigger. And they my be pedophiles because its legal to fuck 12 years olds in some parts of Mexico with their "consent".

People can be knocked out with a single punch, we call them " king hit" here, quite a common occurrence

Not me senpai. I would risk a criminal record or a law suit in order to save someone getting stomped out. I would want someone to do the same for me.

The kid apparently survived with a minor concussion.

>chink kills lil chink
who cares
that kid will be like him someday

You are a true human bean.

wtf

I love how he hits him

No, it's called a king hit because murders would happen after assaults on kings cross in sydney. People would be punched, fall down and crack their heads open on concrete and pavement then die.

And thus, the circle of chinkhood continues

Someday he'll be stomping lone children and skinning dogs just like his old man

>do it then faggot
>lol k
>bye
>everybody do the dinosaur

This happened early last year. The kid received a fractured skull and some other minor injuries but pulled through fine. The guy was diagnosed with schizophrenia and detained in a mental institute. He had also attacked a woman before this kid as well.

What the literal fuck is going on here? I can't make heads or tails of the situation.

The most surprising part of the whole thing was that someone actually stopped it. I'm more accustomed to watching them just nervously shuffle by and look at the ground.

Wtf, is this some comedy shit

The father puts his gun on the table and tells his son to shoot himself when they was arguing about something, his son actuslly does it.

I've literally never talked to a latino girl who wasn't raped and/or molested as a kid by her brother/dad/uncle/grandpa/teacher/etc at some point.

It's a goddamn epidemic down there.

LGTSS

>Asian male "strength"

What's happening?

95% of chinks seem subhuman honestly.

There are some based Chinese Americans though.

>family owned business
>kid threatens to kill himself (I forget why exactly)
>dad says prove it thinking he's just being a bitch, gives him a loaded gun

I think China's laws with intervening with shit like this are super strict or generally fucked up in some way

it's pretty uncommon. there's no biological reason for the mind to shut down in this kind of situation, because it would result in death. in a normal situation people don't get knocked out unelss there's a physiological reason, such as exhaustion, shock, edge of death, etc.

Chinaman so weak he can't even kill a kid within the first 3 strikes.

>depressed guy
>his dad hands over a gun to the guy and tells him to off himself if he is so depressed and sad
>the guy actually does it. The madman!
>both parents react to having just seen their son kill himself

Actually makes sense

That still doesn't explain why their mother(?) just gets on the floor and starts having a seizure. Hysterics maybe?

Why does the dad do the same thing? Why did he slap him?

Why did the stupid Chink just shoot himself he thought his dad was bluffing?

There's a reason even Hong Kongers and Taiwanese hate 'mainlanders'

The entire country is filled with braindead commie peasants who behave like animals wherever they go

The wealthy/intelligent ones have the sense to get the fuck out of there (Although most of them are cunts too; see: rich international students)

"A Thai man decided to shoot himself after he had been arguing with his father.

At 02.00 am Pol.Lt.Col.Athikom Apichainukoolkit- inspector of NongPrue police station- was notified that a man had been shot in KruaBoonRod restaurant. After notification the police officers rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found Mr.Todsawat Boonrod aged 21 who was the son of Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat Boonrod . He had sustained a gunshot wound to his neck, he was then sent to Bangkok-Pattaya hospital for treatment. The police then inspected the scene and found a bullet shell which they kept for evidence.

Also the restaurant had a bullet hole in the window. Police Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat said that his son was playing games and he scolded him because he wouldn’t help his mom around the house.

Later he put his gun on the table and argued with his son before he ran over picked up his gun and shot himself. However, the police officers will investigate the incident in more detail to find the truth.

*Updated*

More update from news said the teen didn't shot in the neck but at the ear , The bullet goes from his right ear and goes out the opposite side.

The teen was badly wounded and passed away at the Pattaya Hospital."

>Why did he slap him?
He thought son bluffed at first.

>Why did the stupid Chink just shoot himself he thought his dad was bluffing?
Seems like it.

Damn. Thanks for clearing it up.

What a fucked up situation.

chinks confirmed terrible drivers from this. dude took a solid 3 seconds to react to that gun shot. jesus christ

>Thai
Shit, I thought those were chinks. Well, close enough, I guess.

>The kid was a degenerate video game player
>Dad tells kill to shoot him because he's basically killing his father already
>Kid instead kills himself because he's a worthless neet
>Dad slaps him thinking he actually took a shot at him
>Suddenly breakdancing

That video is fucking hilarious to me, the whole absurdity of a random chinaman getting triggered so hard into a murderous frenzy by dat boi playing street cleaner, using his own tiny broom and dustpan to kick his ass just makes me laugh. Am I fucked up?

And there are niggers who aren't stupid thugs too. Neither are worth having around.

Yet another reason to vote Trump :^)

with sound
liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005

calling chinese thai is like calling a french an algerian

close proximity and similarity of some physical features doesn't mean they're the same

chinaman weak as fuck

If that's how it went down that really does tug at my heart strings.

>that reaction to seeing their son shoot himself in the head

we consider these people human why?

>A Mexican laughing about someone trying to decapitate someone

No, that's natural. Decapitation is just mexican banter.

Why shoot yourself in the heart? Seems like a more painful way to go then just to the head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obviously if you're shooting yourself in front of a cashier you're not too right in the head.

It's about the message.

Story on this

dude was tired of his cousin always stealing his style

not as bad as 2 guys 1 hammer

That impoverished Vietnamese farmer was having a flashback and though his grandfather was a Vietcong.

This is probably someones fetish here: liveleak.com/view?i=aa0_1462642775

dank webms

Some young guy decided to rob some old guy.

Oh, aboslutely. That shit still fucks me up but still not as bad as brick vid (for entirely different set of reasons).

Kek

Stupid ant-people

whats up with all the chink hate lately?

>brick vid
What's that?

My best friend is a chink. I don't hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE (watch with sound)

Chink detected.