ATL: Broncos to interview Kyle Shanahan Saturday
SEA: Seahawks sign KR Devin Hester for playoff run
MIA: Report: Vance Joseph leader for Broncos' job
BUF: 49ers to interview Anthony Lynn on Wednesday
KC: Broncos to interview Kansas City's Dave Toub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skrY9HLXfRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

James "Jim Bob" Cooter, now 31, was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary in 2009 and with drunken-driving in 2006, according to previous reports from the Associated Press and The Tennessean. In June 27, 2009, a woman said he climbed through an apartment window, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with her, the AP reported July 2, 2009.

GB is poised for a spectacular playoff push

Quick! It's 3rd and 19! What do!

>TFW you have to start hoping your new star coordinator gets passed over for HC jobs so he stays with you another year

Also Matt Ryan is the mvp

Throw the checkdown.

Throw it in the dirt.

Imma let you finish but Aaron Rodgers is MVP

Look, from the press confrences and videos ive seen from him caldwell he seems like a nice guy. But, the loins defense still sucks

Cam Newton had 15.

>Muh running the table
When your whole claim to MVP is that you played on par with another guy for 6 weeks and got BTFO by him the other 11 weeks you're not the MVP..

You discovered your favorite player is a Sup Forums tripfag

What do?

Is this /ouryear/?

This is the most meme thing I've ever seen.

So he drove drunk at 21 and got drunk and got into a bed with a stranger at 23.

What's your fucking point leaf. People are crazy in their early 20's. It's like getting pissed at Justin beiber when he was a teenager who did crazy things

Faggot

Reply to his posts, mentioning bad or embarrassing things he did.

d lines better than dallas:
LA Rams (D lines only)
Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Baltimore Ravens
Green Bay Packers

I love how people think the lions will move away from the wild card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cam Newton had 5 and wasn't the rush td leader for his team. And he only threw 19.

Aaron Rodgers threw for 40 (most in NFL) and also lead his team in rush TDs

You find out your ex dated your team's backup QB, she's preggo

What do?

I meant when he won the MVP smartass

Of she is Oregon, you give her spaghetti

Ex what?

feel disgusted i had anything to do with that person

The secret weapon

Oh you poor soul

pic related

>24/5 vs 25/7
>blown out

Keep in mind Matt Ryan had a 1000 yard rusher with over 10 TDs helping keep defenses honest and set up play actions

What do?

HAVE FAITH IN THE MATT MOORE, HE'S JUST NERVOUS.

>Ryan has Julio the best wr in the NFL
>Ryan has Freeman and Coleman forming a very legitimate rushing attack
>Rodgers has a ACL recovery patient and a fat fuck who broke his ankles because he jumped on them a few times at RB

He had 10 when he won mvp and he's primarily a rushing qb so that would make sense

>Matt Ryan

Oh God my sides. No thank you.

>rams
no
>eagles
no
>cardinals
sure
>panthers
sure
>seahawks
sure
>ravens
no
>packers
no

>Jordy Nelson had more receptions and touchdowns than Julio
>Rogers is far more of a Nelson baby than Ryan is a Julio Babby

You can now impersonate any player you want for 3 days

What do

Kenny "Sweet Feet" Stills

>People still picking Steelers over Dolphins.

Remember earlier this season when NFL sports ANALyst said that the Steelers would beat the Dolphins in week 6 and Dolphins won't make the playoffs?

youtube.com/watch?v=skrY9HLXfRg

Boy were they wrong.

HB Draw.
Every fucking time.

>toxins beating the chiefs
Hahaha no

WHO CAN STOP DEVANTE PARKER?

From this bracket, what will be the most interesting superb owl matchup?

i have you going to the superbowl
i had the broncos last year when all the virgins here were going >MUH BABY BRADY >MUH NEGROID SUPERMAN

Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan both hit their top target around 15% of the time. Difference was Rodgers focused more on his in the red zone

>Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, William Hayes, Robert Quinn, Dominique Easley aren't good and not better than the cowboys defensive line
lmao

So fucking hyped for this Steelers game. I hope we go all out. Best of luck to the Steelers and the fans, I have no beef with Pittsburgh.

if they are they didn't show it this year

Oakland has a matcheable dline

>Julio missed 2 games
Also Jordy is an elite redzone threat
Also TDs are nearly random and have a high variance year to year for many players
At an average of 6 catches a game Julio would have had 95 catches to jordys 97
A difference that can probably be afforded by defenses keying solely on Julio which helps the falcons win games
There were 5 games in which Julio had under 5 catches, the falcons won 4 of those
Julio makes the entire team better in a way Jordy does not

kys

Packers had 4 more sacks and only .1 more allowed ypc

real list from someone who actually watches football
better defensive lines than dallas

assuming no injuries or suspensions, aldon smith not included

broncos
seahawks
rams
eagles
panthers
raiders
vikings
chiefs
texans
jets------- fringe, they played like shit, rams defensive line didnt play like shit
giants
cardinals
bills
titans
dolphins
ravens------ fringe

Where's Oakland, Denver, KC, or Miami?

>AFC East

Garbage division

Will us Dolphins beat the Steelers?

Wildcard
Steelers>Dolphins
Raiders>Texans
Seahawks>Lions
Giants>Packers

Divisional
Patriots>Raiders
Steelers>Chiefs
Giants>Cowboys
Falcons>Seahawks

Conference
Patriots>Steelers
Giants>Falcons

Superbowl
Giants>Patriots

It will happen a third time and I will drive my car into a highway median.

Reminder that Andrew Luck is Comeback Player of the Year.

Why does everyone keep saying Fins will lose to the Steelers?

No.

The raiders are worse senpai
Bad run defense allowing 4.5 ypc and only 25 sacks with Mack generating 11 of then

I like you Dolphin bros. I hope you lads stick around after you get HOLUP'd on Sunday.

Because the dolphins don't have a quarterback that can play the game and the steelers do.

You can thank their DC for that, guy was good with Seattle, but now he's shitty, I guess Seattle was carrying him

because the fins aren't good

>SEA: Seahawks sign KR Devin Hester for playoff run
poor lockett

Cute

Kekd

>Tfw Connor Cook is the white Dak Prescott and nobody saw it coming and we get a classic Raiders vs Cowboys Owls with rook vs rook at QB.

Seattle's "defense" is pretty much getting the best talent and then letting them go man and make plays on the fly

I don't know why other teams still fall for the "let's get that Seattle DC as our coach" memes

I don't mind the dolphins fans either. They're probably the least obnoxious fans of all the playoff teams, and it's kinda cute how they think their team is going to survive the wildcard round.

---16 GAME SEASON---

Matt Ryan
4944 Yards, 9.3 Y/A, 69.9 Cmp%, 38 TDs, 7 INTs, 117.1 Rating, minimal rushing.
23.8 PTS/G by defenses faced

Aaron Rodgers
4428 Yards, 7.3 Y/A, 65.7 CMP%, 40 TDs, 7 INTs, 104.2 Rating, 369 yards and 4 TDs rushing.
21.9 PTS/G by defenses faced

---RETURN OF BRADY---

Matt Ryan
3471 Yards, 8.8 Y/A, 69 CMP%, 27 TDs, 5 INTs, 113.9 Rating, minimal rushing.
23.4 PTS/G by defenses faced

Aaron Rodgers
3552 Yards, 7.5 Y/A, 68.6 CMP%, 31 TDs, 4 INTs, 109.1 Rating, 287 yards rushing and 2 TDs.
22.2 PTS/G by defenses faced

Tom Brady
3554 Yards, 8.2 Y/A, 67.4 CMP%, 28 TDs, 2 INTs, 112.2 Rating, minimal rushing.
23.2 PTS/G by defenses faced

---POST RUN THE TABLE---

Matt Ryan
1697 Yards, 9 Y/A, 72.9 CMP%, 14 TDs, 2 INTs, 120.8 Rating, minimal rushing.
25 PTS/G by defenses faced

Aaron Rodgers
1667 Yards, 8.3 Y/A, 71 CMP%, 15 TDs, 0 INTs, 121 Rating, 110 rushing and 1 TD.
21 PTS/G by defenses faced

Tom Brady
1639 Yards, 7.2 Y/A, 64.6 CMP%, 12 TDs, 1 INT, 102 Rating, minimal rushing.
23.1 PTS/G by defenses faced

Hey diddle-diddle, Ray Rice up the middle.

David Johnson is unironically the real MVP.

So Rodgers played the best against the best defense?
Lock family

But they are better than they used to be.

Matt Moore is doing alright, he's just really nervous. The last 2 quarters during the Patriots they absolutely could not stop his passing game.

>He couldn't will this team to the playoffs and run the table
Nah man
OPOY for sure though

Well that settles it.

(you) for effort

I don't even really care if we lose at this point in the game desu. I'm rooting for the win all the way, but I'm just so happy and excited we are back in the wild card/playoffs. I'm glad we finally have a coach who can unlock the talent we've always had.

nah pretty sure Brady or Rodgers would have led them to the offs
Ryan has a claim but I dont completely trust him

basically
Ryan takes the overall season, Rodgers is easily the hottest offensive player and Brady simply did not separate himself for a real MVP bid.

Ohayou mootykins!

The only teams not to win a divisional title since 2002: Bills, Jaguars, Browns, Lions.

>Jim Kelly on what it will take to snap Buffalo's streak of 17 years without playoffs: "Tom Brady's gotta retire."

True words.

Remember both Ryan and Brady had a 1000+ rusher with 10+ TDs to soften the defense. Rodgers had to throw at better defenses that knew they didn't have to bother against the run

lol is this what you guys are going with now?

More like Bill Belichick's gotta retire.

You are now aware the Cowboys tried to draft Connor Cook trading with Cleveland for the pick but the Raiders got the trade and drafted Cook instead.

Running the ball is a necessity to pass to pass well. Patriots can run the ball and the Packers can't. That's why Patriots are the better team. It's not an excuse. Stop drooling over stats and MVP talk, they are a sign of low football IQ.

You realize when you just purely compare defenses based on average points allowed, you start getting heavily skewed against Atlanta right? Atlanta averaged 33.8 points a game so almost any defense they face, they fucking destroyed that defense's seasonal average (Atlanta had 5 games with 40+ points this season and 11 games with 30+). DVOA that accounts for all this, has Atlanta's defensive schedule as the 2nd hardest in the league. Pats had the 10th hardest while the Packers had the 27th hardest.

This MVP debate is dumb as fuck because anyone with a working brain can see who should win it. Almost every QB who has led a top 10 offense of all time has won the MVP (with the exception being Brees in 2011 who had to compete with Rodgers in 2011) which makes it puzzling as fuck why people are so hesitant to give the MVP to Ryan.

I thought the Jets won the division one of the two years Mark Sanchez was good?

This is why i wanna see a raiders cowboys owl