Celebrity thread. London bridge is falling down edition

Celebrity thread. London bridge is falling down edition.

haha 911 will always be worse xd d

amen! and yea imagine having that as a poster growing up haha

Hmm it would kill the mood if I had to go to the bathroom to finish...at least my pants feel so soft.

Wew

My goddess

More Alexa!

keira strokers?

Once made out with a girl with her same body. Fucking came in my pants when it got real heavy

If I had that as a poster I would have fapped to it daily.

Better keep teasing it through your pants then

I love her

Imagine showering with Alexa after a successful title defense against inferior ugly women and washing her soapy butt clean for her.

lucky dude!
amen, my sheets would be a mess haha, the things we wouldve done as teens...

and yea, pants it is for now...wet pants...god im hard

What's with the recent obsession with this ugly cunt

I do too. She's the only reason I turn Raw on anymore.

Wouldn't mind being made to clean the champ's whole body for her, even if she makes me use my tongue only

Live to lick her sweaty butt and clean her body with my tongue after a match

I wish I could bury my face in that juicy ass

hey :)

Your cock must be bulging against those jeans. It's a shame you can't stroke it. You'd feel so good stroking to Kate

God, I love playing with my cock for Kate.

holy hell who?

I would die happy if she sat her fat ass on my face

Meh. Walking home with cumsoaked boxers is no joke. Fucking cum all over

underrated feet. very very cute.

Me too. I'd love it if she'd sit on my face and grind her sweaty ass all over me.

Hunter King

Love to eat her ass out until I can feel her wet pussy dripping onto my face

just some soft trackies, and yea the bulge is so real! and I can only grasp/tease the head it's so tight...im in max stealth mode..it needs to be freed for kate or some other arrangement needs to be made with her
dayum she fine up top

Why can't you stroke right now?

I'm sure Kate would be happy to free that cock and put it between her tits. That would be heaven

Shameless self check

the chance of getting caught sadly...it's the middle of the day here
oh god dont tease me more! those oiled up tits milking us all and yet im confined in my pants

Me too. I bet she'd push her tight wet pussy on my lips and let me eat it out and make her cum as a reward for cleaning her so well

Just think about how much she'll make you cum later and how hard your cock will feel by then

Yeah, I have people here right now so I'm just squeezing and rubbing my cock through my shorts.

i think you'll like this

y'all need jesus

oh lord to tease me all day!!! that is torture..I even have a family dinner tonight, I will be so distracted!
yea same my dude, it's actually a really nice sensation, you ever been horny enough to just cum in them?

Last I'm posting
>there's too much faggotry in here for me

Gonna be looking at her pics and having a nice bulge in your pants while at the table?

Jesus doesn't help faggots

i dont think i could help myself...id have to be sneaky at the restaurant. Ill probably have a bulge while driving too...

only cum in them once, but it was intense

ooh do detail? I havent yet

>on Sup Forums
>people there
>pick one

I just kept rubbing, squeezing and playing with the head and the fabric was so soft and felt so good I couldn't stop. I felt my balls tighten up and my cock throb harder but I kept going and eventually shot all over myself

I love Kate's legs and feet as well. She's stellar.

>posting pics of a refrigerator so you can fap to the thought of some other faggots cum

mustve been so intense!

This now a get thread

Rawl

Are you gonna be think about Kate pleasing your cock the whole time? I don't think you'll be able to get her or those big tits out of your mind

Kek
Reroll

were nudes ever posted of her, or was OP just trolling?

>offbyfive
every time

london bridge will be built back up wood and clay, bricks and mortar, iron and steel, silver and gold,

especially if I dont release beforehand...she'll be on my mind all night, my boner will have to be concealed, don't think I will stand up at the table ayy

More like this?

Lol

You have more of her?

You mean these earthling?

Do you think you'll be able to cum to her before? If not your cock will be so hard and throbbing by then

why wasnt she in the baywatch film....

Kek I saved those m8

terrible ass

nice pic
and geezer...no idea...the only way would be to in my pants...otherwise ima be blue all night!!! if only kate could tell me what to do, what would she want?

Way to blow it

dubs
dubs
dubs
dubs
dubs

trips

Nobody wanted to see her cellulite or saggy tits flapping in the wind

b00p!

She was in a movie called The Other Woman, or some shit, and she was fucking terrible. That's probably why. She can't act.

This is the singles me.

well if they put her on a strict regime of toning...
and took some acting classes...

These are crazy hot!

AND THIS IS THE DOUBLES ME!