Tonight i ll leave planet earth,i m off guys. time to be triple A

tonight i ll leave planet earth,i m off guys. time to be triple A

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont feel safe here

please someone say something, iam so alone.....

i ll say my story if some person answers

Jesus christ user whats up.

i dont feel.... something is messed up. i cant go outside my apartment... i called for help, no on is coming for at least 2 days. they think i am doing ok.... this is my last chance

user, suicide prevention hotline.

Im just as numb as you, the difference is I at least had the self awareness to get some help.
user, once lifes over its really over, there isnt a fucking daddy in the sky ready to woosh you to heaven. so get help.

i m lost. i dont know what to do with my life anymore. i feel like everyone is made of shit, i just fucked a married woman

i never cried in my life. i feel alone. i ve changed in ways myself doesnt aprove anymore, i m a shitperson. i feel like i dont deserve shit

my anxiety is over the top. i feel hard to breath

Just watch some Dan Pena YouTube videos. You will feel better. You will become good business man. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0

i wanr help, but right now i have closed curtains fro over a week... sun is like an enemy,,,,

thanks dude, but my real problem is that i fucked a married woman,

that started all of the crap, i felt like a gama. not even beta. i felt my life taken over, now i am left with nothing, i dont wanna do anything, i was shite anyways, but she was so terible.... worst exp

why do you feel this way OP, you know most people on here would think of that as a fulfilled fetish?story? let it out man itll make you feel better

i dont even feel welcome here, i am a virus

you're gonna miss the new twin peaks episode if you go now

Checked

Forgive yourself. She made the decision to be deceitful to her husband. The best you can do now is not to do it again and start doing volunteer community service that looks good on your resume.

Well fucking do something about it and stop moaning, especially about something so trivial as muhdik. I was beta before I decided I wasn't going to be any more. Stop jacking off, learn some skills, work out, eat good, sleep well. Dominate.

Stop making up excuses.

Oh and stop giving a fuck what people think. 90% of people are fucking scum, fuck them.

i met this woman at a party of friends, she was maried to a doctor. i was drunk,i passed around some flirt of another kind, just glimpses .... she was interested, we talked for weeks , i knew some of her students. the weight of her answers was pretty heavy, i never knew i could be with that kind of a woman, for weeks i was left alone with my self, she asked for a date. when iwas waking up after midnight, i was canceling. eventualy i said yes, i fucked her one night , the left for my apartment. since then i am degraded

sometime i did all that, look at me now

more like twin towers, disaster life

Did you know she was married?

yes i knew

I'm trying to tell you that she is the evil one. She betrayed her husband! You are not to blame! You need to warn the husband of this Evil Wife before it is too late for him!

This dude is right.
At least wait until the last TP drops and then see how you feel about your life OP.

tell the husband user. i promise it will make you feel better

Go tell the husband. This whole situation can be remedied

i am a nobody with no friends, she has everything. a husband a child, she is a whore alright, but who the fuck am i? NOONE.

>time to be triple A
what's triple A?

You are somebody who could become a billionaire if you follow Dan Pena's ten steps to becoming super successful!

a fucking battery user, at least i ll make up for something

American automotive assocation

if i do that i ll be dead anyway

brah pls

Fine, don't tell the husband... but move to a different place where telling the husband won't get you killed.

saturday night i feel alright, yeah, fuck that, i feel like nothing, i cant feel, thats it. i wish i had a friend,

he wont do anything, i ll do it to myself. i am so fucking kind . i mean i fucked so yes... i made a funny

we're here, bruh.. but wtf is triple A?

That's not right. Two sins do not make a no sin

i just want a normal gf.....above all a friend, and my friends are a bunch of noones regarding me, the think i am some kind of a superhero ,, alas. i am a nobody

also i am wasted, what a nice saturday night, i cant even type. there goes my studies. being a nobody typing nonsense trying to be sub rosa in an imageboard,

i hate ink