fuck ana
marry laci
kill anita

best choice

Red pilled laci,
And not cause I "have to"
I just would

Laci. Huge tits and eyes.

Shove her head straight into the fucking ground and beat her back with a iron pipe like never and tell her his is the same shit i do on 5 days meth or speed lol am 3th now 2 more to go while snorting that cat ass fuck cat mouth while cracking that nigger mouth fucking open and you ask me what i would do?
Ask me again pussy

That wasn't the question

I would choose Laci if she wasn't confirmed to be disease-infested. Since she is, I choose Ana. Ana's a better hate-fuck anyway. Laci seems like she would actually be pretty decent in person.

Who are these people?

I fuck one

Just pick one and imagine you're fucking Ann Coulter instead

Laci. I bet her areolas are huge. Udders

modern day feminists

what disease are you talking about?

This

I'd fuck Laci long and hard with a condom, due to her STD-positive status.

Unless it's aids, I don't care. HPV and herpes aren't a big deal.

Kasparian any day of the week. I admire Anita's grift, but that's it. Laci is a fucking rat.

Ana though. She's pretty hot when she's not talking.

I know who ana and anita are. Laci looks more desirable though idk who she is.

oh shit. just checked. hpv.

I've always wanted to hatefuck a soulless whore
So Anita

this

Laci because she has some fine titties and doesn't look like she showers enough.

Like 80% of people have HPV.

I would fuck and kill all three of them.

Laci
How the fuck is she red-pilled

She's more like purple-pilled.

Oh. Ok then...

I've checked multiple times over the years. I don't.

Lacy, eh. Force Anita to eat Ana's cunt. Drug and strap them to sybians. Maybe fuck afterward. Who knows.

I was told i have to fuck one of then then asked what i would do? so i would fuck ana, then marry laci and go kill anita. That qualifies as a proper answer. That and fuck you, fuck/marry/kill is more fun

ana

Suck my dick faggot lol

Ana

The only one who doesn't have HIV

3rdpostbestpost

Anita is jew so she anyone that picks her needs to be killed.

/thread

Purple pills taste much better than blue pills

Kill myself. Only option.

I would hate fuck anita

Laci was always thick as fuck and I bet she's a freak in the sheets, other two are shit

I'd fuck Ana like my grand parents fucked hers.

Laci Green is a normal sounding name. The other 2 have ultra cringy names. Like names you would give alien species.

ana for looks, lacy for titties and anita just to put it in her ass for lols

Ana. I call my dick the red pill. I've already red pilled a "feminist," by fucking her out of he silliness. I could do it to Ana as well.

I wish I heard, "you have to fuck me" in every day life. Two broken relationships but a decent career. 100k a year. Seems like all the bums are living off women and getting laid. Others seem to want an abusive boyfriend. I'm fucked, too good for that bs.