Trap thread

Trap thread.

No shit tier beasts. Just premium dicks, cum, and bootyholes in here nigga.

GO.

That's an actual grill user

big dick thots plz

Come on. Im waitin over here.

Mmmmmmm
Is that pic of you

probably not dude

No you idiot.

Fuck you bitch

yes

Kik?

No dipshit. I wish I looked like that fine ass hoe though.

kys faggot

nothing to kek about cunt

>420
kek

You moronic faggot, OP here, that girl will never talk to you. Nor will she ever be on Sup Forums posting pics of herself.

gril from op picture here, I didnt ask for your opinion so step the fuck off niqqa

Leave the faggots alone

not that dude, but I've seem traps that are way hotter than that post OC here.

have you seen her other pics?...

there is almost no getting hotter than that. also, opinions.

> This Thread

oh shit, here we go

That's one of the more lickable asses I've seen on this site. What I wouldn't give to find a dominant trap. But they are rarer than unicorns

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you (niqqa)

damn nice asshole. you got kik?

would fuck so hard while holding onto that big ass cock.

>What I wouldn't give to find a dominant trap. But they are rarer than unicorns

Nah... fuck them in the ass, but when the dick is bigger than yours it only makes it better. Not knocking small dick ones though

what one
1/2

2/2

oops
2/2

Show ur cock

Nothing hotter than the thought of meeting a little petite ho with a big cock