Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?

Just lost my first and longest friend since elementary school today. Said he's losing my number and said some vague reason without any explanation as to why he was. I tried to message him back to try and see what was up, but I knew he wouldn't read it and it was pointless.

I could go for some of that Sup Forumsfriendly motivation you user's bring the table.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you sum up his explanation a bit user?

sorry OP thats ass, any reason why he'd do that?

"So. I'm going to lose your number. I know exactly what's going missing.. and when it is going to happen.. but it still doesn't stop anything.
Which.. goes with the trend anyways. So. Yeah.
Loved you man, and I only wished you the best.. still wishing you the best.. anyways, take care man. Maybe life will bring us together and shit in another weird way some time in the future."

He thought you were a dweeb and he thought you were holding him back im amusing.

Part of growing up. Grow up kid, make new friends.

Probably this.

Despacito-remi
youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c

this, friends aren't forever usually. You lose a few on the way through life. you'll be fine OP.

How old are you OP? Are you a guy?

Man that's sad. The only thing I can say is that I've been on the other side, leaving friends without reason. The reason only being that I'm a childish retard.
So don't feel this is your fault man, hope shit gets sorted out.

I rarely even see him since I'm busy with work and he's got college. I don't know how just being friends is holding him back.

Get over it. Be like the New Englander, suck it up and get drunk.

Did you try some faggy stuff with your friend? Maybe he didnt want homo sex with you and you probably offended him with your faggotry...

I understand that, it just would be nice to get some closure as to why.

25 and yes

Are you a girl? Was your friend a guy? Or vice versa?

Is this completely out of the blue OP? Everything was fine last week and now this?

Unless you did something drastic the only reason I can think of that he would cut you away like that was he didn't enjoy hanging with you anymore, and took the childish way out by just dead-ing you without talking about what happened.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. He's not a true friend then....

you keep your friends?

Thanks user, appreciate it. I hope it does as well.

Drink bleach. Well, actually, anything toxic will do, but I've heard bleach works best.

Did you steal?

Everything was fine apart from not really saying anything. Occasional phone call to see what's up. I went out of my way a little over a week ago to help him with his work training subject and that was it. Everything was cool from how I seen it.

Sounds like you stole something you fucktard. " I know exactly what's going missing and when it's going to happen" what else could that be interpreted as

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Nah man, I don't steal. I from time to time borrow something and then I forget about it, but I always return what was borrowed. Sometimes he leaves things in my car, but it always comes back. I used to have a friend that stole and seeing that sick puke made me not want to ever steal in my lifetime.

I keep trying to tell you all I'm not a thief. To lose a friend that I've had for that long over stealing something just ain't worth it.

It means he's losing his number, holy shit.

It sounds like this guy has the full version of the story.

This surely isn't coming from nowhere. You must have fucked up in a pretty shitty way and is being a cunt about it, so the guy is just trying to avoid drama by cutting you off for good.

I read that in Rick's voice

But he said it keeps with the trend.

a year ago my best and only friend stabbed me square in the back and left the knife in there. just keep moving or stop and rot

You all got drunk and someone kissed a dick... Am I right?

He probably is just in a dark place and needs space.
It happened to me and I fucked off from all my friends

That's what it feels like man.

Fuck freinds no matter how much loyalty you have for them those mutherfuckers never feel the same they'll turn they're back on you when you least expect it and need them the most

>kid problems

You will see him at school on monday, dont cry faggot

Read the thread faggit. OP works and friend is in college.
OP did you drop out/didn't go to college?

Yeah, I tried community college, but I have some form of dyslexia and learning in class is difficult for me. Might take online soon.