Let's talk about what fast food is like in the counties we live in

Let's talk about what fast food is like in the counties we live in.

And then you would identify your country to get the ball rolling

I'm a leaf. Picture is of Australia drink sizes. The main difference I know of between America and here is that they try to push how local product is used in the food.

I'll post more stuff for the thread like you suggested to get it started.

Whatever thread didn't happen I'm going home

ahhh lol

Most places in America that deal with coke have 32oz (946ml), 22oz (650ml), 16oz (473ml). Good luck with a kiddie size as no one orders them so it's not cost effective to stock the cups.

Locko Taco

Salads suck at any American fast food place. The protein is always breaded and fried and the dressings really kick up the calories and fat. No one goes to McDonalds for the salads.

The kiddy cups have such a short shelf life, and there simply isnt the turnover to support stocking them

Wouldn't it be funny if canned hamburgers are really good, and we are just closed minded?

i once went to a franchisee convention a few years ago, and soda dispensers are fucking a big deal to fast food shops.

for the biggest chains, the cost of the syrup, water, ice, cup, lid and straw comes out to about 7cents per!!! that fucking blew my mind. in those days, though, some small fast food chains would still make the sodas for you, and are order to fill the cup up 75% to top with ice. so of course niggers always order "orange soda with no ice..." but nowadays its all self service, and those modern machines tthat allow you to go thru a menu to choose amongst al the varieties are pretty cool

No wonder Americans are so fucking fat
>let me roll into the drive thru on my scooter and order a 1 LITER fucking soda

The worst part is a lot of fast food places you don't even have the option for a non-sugary drink.

I'll go for a burger and fries sometimes but not every place has water or unsweetened tea

the ones on the LEFT are the ones we have in america. i dont know where those right ones are from

im like 99% sure that a restaurant is legally required to provide free tap water if you ask for it, especially if you are a customer.

I should have specified non-sugary drink other than sink water

>eating fastfood

Canadafag here. What's the adverting like where you live? McDonald's always pushes their use of organic/local Canadian produce. Do they do that in America?

>what is water
>what is Diet Coke

>Diet Coke

pretty sure that's not any better for you

>have such a short shelf life
Cups don't really have shelf lives, but eliminating a cup size lowers costs

This is the dumbest thing I have seen for a while.

Yeah, but in fairness we drink it over the course of an hour or three depending on whether pot was smoked or not.

You know what? You're the fucking dumbest thing I've seen in a while. How about you shut your mouth for once.

You are mad about something user or just 12. But I still love you wherever you are.

Are you retarded
Every resturant that serves soft drinks can give you water. What do you think fountain soft drinks are made of? Water and syrup.

No. We don't care so they come from Venezuela, I think.

tfw you're so contrarian you defend mcdonalds

This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a while.

That's a pretty large cup.

I luve you too xD

no, i dont think we can call canadian stuff local.

They do when they have designs and the design changes.

No, we advertise American produce.

yes, the usa serves and measures its soda in milliliters. fuck you faggot, those are UK coca colas

McDonald's has such tiny fucking goddamn cups where I am. Better off getting multiple cups and just filling a couple with straight coke, and one with a little ice and coke.

The fucking Pizza Hut is worse. A fucking tiny ass 12 ounce fucking cup? Where the ice in it is just going to half it. Are you fucking kidding me? Give me a goddamn half gallon of fucking soda with my pizza. This is fucking MURICA and you give me a fucking shot glass equivalent of soda with a fucking large pizza. FUCK you.

Some people actually do what they think is right not just what their agenda is.

Beans and corn on a sandwich? What kind of shit-tier country is that?

There are few foods you can't put on a stick.

Soup is hard, though.

the US does measure in mL you fucking turd

I miss living in Korea....

Who mentioned mcdonalds? EVERY RESTAURANT is literally what I said.

Reminds me of Korea.

What a garbage fucking country then.

No; it's really fantastic, I assure you.

Sneaky ass slants

If I got served that shit, I'd probably go back and dump my ass in their floor.

Looks like it came from a vending machine

Either way, that is pretty whack.

Thats propaganda by the same people that say chemicals in vaccines are bad for you

needs onions.

Looking forward to this.

Tip--- Don't throw a Chik-fil-a sandwich into the microwave still in the bag. Fukers caught fire tonight. Some kind of metal in the wrap.

Are you retarded?

what's it like living under a rock?

me favorite

How was I supposed to know-- faggot?

looks cool, what is it?

It's a SANDWICH dumbfuk.

Is thr color setting of Korea usually this drab, or do people see warm colors sometimes, as well?

That's a BS image. The Big Macs have remained the same size since their inception. The only reason it looks like it's gotten smaller is that they've come out with larger burgers. But back when the Big Mac first appeared the largest burger at Mc Donalds is the same size burger in todays kids meals.

Thanks god I don't live in the UK then. Those fries sound like shit. The whole point is to be super fatty and unhealthy and amazing. I miss when they were cooked in animal lard, and had so much sodium your heart stopped for a second while you ate them. Those were the days

The latter. It was in a hotel room, that one.

Bullshit. The Bic Mac is tiny compared to what is was and don't get me started on the fish sandwich-- that bitch is TINY-- used to be huge.

Mate, stop your bitching.

Fattie !

No it's not.

Each patty in a Big Mac has ALWAYS been 1.6 ounces. Back when it was first introduced right up to today. That larger box was because they used to have something they wrapped around the Big Mac to keep all the lettuce and shit from falling out in the packaging.

It has not changed in size. You only think it has because all their other burgers have gotten larger.

A quarter pounder is still the same weight right? And its still similar in size to the big mac

sushi sangawitch?

The big Mac has gotten smaller, by quite a bit. When the big Mac was first introduced it was made with 2 pieces of "quarter meat", as in each piece is a quarter pound before cooking. Now it is made with 2 pieces of "10-1 meat", meaning each is 1.6 ounces before cooking.
So, again, yes the big Mac is smaller, quite significantly. copypasta

i love inn n out but wtf
?

The steaming hot dog looking things in the red sauce are so fucking good. I was just in Korea a few months ago and I was scared to try them because I thought they were weird shit like intestines or something. I had to look it up online.

Dude, please. If that's all you got just STFU.

This is just showing that the FDA listing requirements are doing a better job of informing its consumers about what they're consuming.

And yet EVERYONE else on that site is saying he's wrong. You pick the ONE dude saying the opposite.

It has not gotten smaller. It was never made from quarter meat. It's always been 1.6 ounces.

Theres no way the original big mac was even bigger than a modern double quarter pounder

You were right to be cautious.

But I'm sure you regret it now.

I'm an old fart. I was there. I rarely eat the Mcdonalds crap anyway. A couple of years ago I had a coupon for a Big Mac so I got one. That fucker was tiny.

>eating food
>plebs

I managed a MC Donalds in the 80's. It has ALWAYS been the same fucking size.

You perspective has changed as all their other burgers have gotten larger. But the Big Mac has remained the same size. It just happens to be smaller in comparison to all the newer burgers.

britfag here

fast food, unless foreign, is generally shit.

Think about it our staple fish and chip establishments most popular meal is POTATO AND FUCKING FISH, and they dont even do any cool herby shit with it they just launch it into the deep fat fryer until a buzzer goes ping and then the 20 stone amoeba takes it out and wraps it in paper.

Chinese food and pizza are pretty good here.