Do you believe in the flat earth theory?

Do you believe in the flat earth theory?

Here is proof its bullshit from today's launch.

youtu.be/yc7xVeCn6H4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JuZBOUMsYws
youtu.be/Fwl_JBQtH9o
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have convincing arguments, and some I still can't explain but I don't think we live in a dome. But then again, if you're enlightened and living the buddha lifestyle you must rid yourself of all things including "education". Personally, I've never experienced space so I cannot comment on it. Understand where I'm coming from?

>They have convincing arguments, and some I still can't explain
Do tell...

youtu.be/JuZBOUMsYws

Full launch vid

I live in Florida and just watched a giant Cruze ship sinks nearly bellow the horizon . Lensing wouldn't explains that the earth has to be more or less sherical

This was argued about and decided 100s of years ago. Is this religious people's fault its come back up?

1. The fact that the moon is an anomaly. Theres nothing this big that revolves something so small.

2. When you take temps during the night of moonlight and shade... moonlight is cooler.

3. Antartica

I'm pretty drunk and this is what I can think of top of my head.

Whats the issue with Antarctica?

>1. The fact that the moon is an anomaly. Theres nothing this big that revolves something so small.
Pluto/Charon. In fact, Pluto has 5 moons.

>2. When you take temps during the night of moonlight and shade... moonlight is cooler.
Ambient temperature in general is cooler at night because (get this) the Sun is our source of heat and is not present.

>3. Antartica
What does that mean?

>I'm pretty drunk and this is what I can think of top of my head.
>think
Re-evaluate that statement.

Arent they able to do the calculations to show that the pre-earth and another large body that should orbit between the earth and mars collided and part that got flung off turned into the moon?

No. The closest to predicting/modeling planetary orbit placement is the Titius-Bode Law, which was a half-hearted attempt to come up with a formula to describe the placements in our solar system. There is no other logic or basis in the design of that formula.

youtu.be/Fwl_JBQtH9o

Flat earthers believe there's a giant ice wall at the edge of the world in antarctica sort of like game of thrones

People are so stupid. Dont they know that can easily be checked?

Worse than stupid. Willfully ignorant
They're so entrenched in their beliefs that they'll dismiss any evidence as fake.

For example you can show them any of the thousands of images of earth from space and they'll dismiss them as doctored. How are you supposed to convince them when they won't even consider the evidence?

Honestly I don't see the sense in arguing with them

>People are so stupid. Dont they know that can easily be checked?

yes, but "the conspiracy" has thousands of guards there apparently.

presumably pic related.

in fact, a huge amount of the flat earth nonsense has to rely on "conspiracies" - flights in the southern hemisphere, satellite communication, nasa, geographers, geologists, GPS companies, navigators, god knows who else... all supposedly in on a global conspiracy.

of course, they cant explain why for instance, the Russians and US would work together on the space conspiracies, during the Cold War. Or, for that matter how these conspiracies have lasted for 2200 years. And how no cartographer in the 17th C deep in the south pacific or circumnavigating the globe didnt realise it was wrong and publish it on getting back... and so on.

If the universe is flat, how can Earth be a globe?

>not understanding what a wide angle lens is

Don't you shills have the money for better production quality for fuck sake?

Too bad those effect everything not just the one edge. You'd see its effect on the ship too if it were a lens issue but you dont.

Why do you think they are linked in someway?

>you'd see its effects on the ship
No shit. It's easily observed, not to mention the case majority of shots with the ship in view are, surprise, round in a sad attempt to hide the effects of the wide angle.

>what is distance
>being this much of a fucking sheep

user has no idea.
He just typed it 'cause it sounded scientifical.

That a round object. Obviously it will be round. That isn't due to a fisheye lens

>being this much of a fucking sheep
Kek. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Tell me, what's your proof that the Earth is flat? Let's grind it down.

>how can round things exist
>round things do exist

You sphere-Earthers need your eyes checked.

Again, no shit. They intentionally framed the shot showing the ship from rounded angles in order to try and obscure how they're using it distort the true shape of the earth. The vignetting (Google it) is additional (yet unneeded) proof it is a wide angle.

We can start with the simple fact that the earth is flat you retard.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes can't melt steel beams.

JET FUEL

How stupid are you clowns.

If the universe itself is flat, how would you fit a fucking huge 3d object like the Earth, the Sun and the Milky Way Galaxy in it?

How do you fit a ball into a sheet of paper?

Obviously, someone lies.

Stating your position and punctuating it with an intimidating insult does nothing but reinforce your stupidity.

Provide a proof the Earth is flat.

You can't. You don't even know what a proof is.

The only reasonably undistorted map is Bucky Fuller's Dymaxion Projection.

It's colder at night because there is no sunlight heating up the air. You poor dumb creature.

Tell us what you think "flat universe" means.

I've seen them say that all balls are satanic

Lol what a faggot

>thinking that using a pseudo-intellectual writing style validates your position

Do I really need to spell this out for you? Btw who shaves your fur little sheep faggot?

No, we are just normal. You can add the flat to your shit. Don't add sphere to ours. If 99.99997% of people know the earth is round, and you say it's flat. You're not right, you're retarded.

>appeal to popularity fallacy

You spherelords are really getting sloppy

So, you're an intellectual coward. You will not engage with reason, but rather rely solely on being a smart-ass with nothing to back you up. Coward, stupid, ignorant, and a parrot with not thought of your own.

how do you explain the star trails? In the south pole the rotation is clockwise while in the north pole is anticlockwise. In a flat earth the stars should rotate always in the same direction despite your location.

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of violations on the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe they are right, and they want you to become as stupid as they. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts to keep you posting.

In any case, there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

I've already debunked the entire video by demonstrating that carefully placed wide angles was used to destort the earth's true shape. I've already demonstrably devasteted your anus leaving you in a state of total disarray, unable to determine up from down (don't worry, our flat earth will have you sorted out shortly)

I have literally taken a helicopter out the edge and seen where our earth ends. Have you? Better yet, have you personally taken a rocket up to space and seen it with your own eyes? The answer to that is of course already known, globalite. Now close your hands in contrition and go put some ice on that butt booboo. :,(

Do I really have to explain to you what flat means?

OK, so a flat Earth is a disc with a bit of ground and a bit of sky. If you go deep down you'll fall below the disc and if you fly beyond the sky you're 'out' too, just like on a round Earth and space.

So it's safe to assume that a flat universe is working the same way, borderline 2-dimensional. Total high of a "flat" universe is probably ten miles or something like that.

I mean, how can galaxies be around us in all directions if the universe is flat?

Alrighty shit-tard so what is above and below this flat universe?

You said there was a fisheyed lens but didn't prove shit.

So fucking retarded...
How does halfmoon work then ?
A little ball is heating up the earth but there is an icewall still too

What is above and below a non-flat universe?

What is beyond our universe? Is there something? God?

I'm not a scientist, I'm just asking questions. But, regardless of the shape of the universe, this question has never been answered and probably never will be answered.

Just for the record, the universe is flat. But not in a 3 dimensional sense. In a higher dimensional sense. It's a mathmatical conseqence of Einstein that multiple dimensions outside of our third dimension, including time, exist. So to those dimensions, 3d would appear flat because it lacks dimension in one of those directions. Now think of it this way. Take a piece of paper, roll it into a cylinder, then connect the ends of the cylinder to create a donut. Now imagine 2d things living on that donut. Their world would technically be infinite, but not endless. To those higher dimensions, that is exactly how our universe appears. Hence our universe is technically flat

I wonder if Bob Marley just said "roll it into a cylinder" boom nigger science

>Do I really have to explain to you what flat means?

Yes, because it proves you have no idea what you're talking about. A "flat universe" does not mean everything is flat. Ever held a baseball?

It means space itself is flat. You can travel in orthoganal directions and end up where you calculated you should. Large bodies will "curve" space locally, such that direct paths end up taking curves around those bodies.

Has zip, zilch, nada to do with whether planets are spherical.

there are a few hypothesis, some says that the universe is shapless but clashes with other things outside, maybe energy or other universes.
Other says that the universe has no limits, so there is not an above and below part.
Other says that there is just void

Dubs confirms nigger cylinder science

>what is above and below a non-flat universe

You're missing the point you fucking retard. We exist inside the non-flat so everything we see around the earth is easily explainable as also being within the universe. In your flat universe, your claiming we can simply look up and what we're seeing is outside of the flat universe. So what exactly is it that your retarded ass believes you are seeing when you look up at the stars?

It has been mathmatically proven our universe is flat. Say you have three vertexes on a mathmatical plane, if you make a triangle using these vertexes, and the angles all add up to exactly 180, the plane is not curved and is perfectly flat. This was done in space and space was proven to be flat.

We are on a membrane floating through the N-th dimension that is full of other membranes that collide with each other. Those collisions spread radiation (heat) and matter rapidly across those membranes (universes). Those collisions are big bangs. I can explain how our universe is flat, infinite, but not endless as well if you would like.

I approve of this

I didn't ask for a debunking of a video. I asked you to provide a proof the Earth is flat. You're being evasive.

Oh - and the lies are pathetically comical. Thanks for the lulz.

>Take a piece of paper, roll it into a cylinder, then connect the ends of the cylinder to create a donut. Now imagine 2d things living on that donut. Their world would technically be infinite, but not endless.
Wrong. In your example, the 2D-sheet of paper is space itself, not the empty space between it.
In real science, the 2d sheet represents 3d space, and the problem is that a human brain can't imagine it.
Time isn't a space-like dimension; Einstein just added it to space to show the effects of gravitation and mass on the flow of time. Time isn't a real dimension, as you can't travel around in it.
A universe with more than 3-space-like and one time-like dimensions would be unstable. There are no additional dimensions. They can exist, but not within Einsteinian spacetime. They would be "Hyperspace".
The real shape of our 3d (+1) universe is generally thought to be a hyper torus or something like that.

>take a cylinder
>put 2D objects on it

Why? By creating a cylinder you've already allowed a 3D object to exist in this analogy, so is it not then 3D objects that exist on it?

I'm just a faggot, I felt like arguing from the position of a flat-earther but I'm bored of it now.

the surface of the paper would be space, the paper itself would be the universe, the paper would exist in the multiverse to keep the metaphor going. We would be living like 2d figures on the surface of the paper. What specific shape our universe is I have literally no fucking idea. I'm just using the analogy to provide a metaphor to explain why our world can be 3d but still appear flat, because other dimensions exist beyond 3d, specifically time is considered a physical dimension we move through. Well actually it has to work like that due to relativity

Bruh let's be honest if you asked why whenever someone proved something to you via a metaphorical example we would get nowhere. Don't ask why.

I have proven there are dimensions beyond 2d in that example, same is true in our case. Dimensions exist outside of 3d, e.g. time. Time is a physical dimension our universe is moving through at whatever speed it is to make time go the speed it does. Don't ask me what speed it is that's just the physics of it.

And no technically a 3d object couldn't exist on the surface of the paper. As an example think if we put a sphere on it. The 2d beings would perceive a circle that gets larger then smaller as it falls through the paper. So technically you can't have a 3d object exist in the 2d dimensions because the dimension that makes it 3d can't be perceived. Therefore the object can't be perceived as 3d

Nice cgi fag

I'm asking why because I'm trying to follow your analogy logically in order to understand it. The cylinder would be a three dimensional object wouldn't it? The circumference of the circle has a measurable length and width, and the surface constitutes its depth.

cgi that can be done in realtime as its live to the world?

it's just a bitch for astronauts. when they get to the edge, they have turn really hard

Devil's advocate-fag here

>premade CGI video
>press play
>livestream the premade video

Pretty easy user

Yes but it doesn't exist WITHIN the 2d universe, it IS the universe. The universe itself is within a higher dimension. Remember to be within that universe in that analogy you must exist on the surface of the paper, in 2d space, and not have any part of you go above or below it. That's not to say higher dimensioned objects don't exist, they must or their universe wouldn't exist. it's just that they can't exist WITHIN that universe. So to anything that exist in a higher dimension, the sheet of paper looks flat, but within that universe, on that sheet of paper, those beings can't tell it's flat because they can't perceive the dimension that would reveal it's flat. Only way to decipher it's flat is using plane mathmatics.

Our universe works exactly the same. Imagine that the paper is 3d, and we exist on it. It is rolled into something that gives the same effect that rolling it into a donut does. We can move across the surface forever, making it infinite, but it has bounds so it's not endless. It exist in a higher dimension, in our case our universe moves through the N-th dimension, so anyone from the N-th dimension would say that our world, the surface of our 3d paper, is flat. We proved this with the laser triangle bs

when they say the universe is "flat" that's not the same concept as that the earth might be a flat disc. it has to do with surfaces of shapes and calculating dimensions but it's definitely not about being a two-dimensional plane. it's very complicated, actually to say the universe is "flat".

that wouldnt be live then.

Also just noticed you made a point about the sphere/circle.

Depth doesn't exist in the analogy because the surface of the paper is 2d, X and Y. Remember a sphere is circles stacked infinitely to make a sphere, infinite circles are needed because technically they have no depth. So all you would see would be the many circles that create the sphere, you would never perceive depth because they have none.

It would be broadcast live. I could go live on YouTube right now and just play episodes of start Trek from the 60's. Even though I'd be live, what's being shown wouldn't be.

I believe.

Let's hope I get some real b nogs to answer this. My slave wants me to fuck her on live stream and fist fuck her for all of you. What is the most legit safe way to do this for you scrubs

Like what site or do you need instructions on how to do it?

Bump

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

Bottom line is this

Take five minutes out of your shitty life of fapping to tranny porn and attempt to prove to yourself that the earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared
>bet you wont :)

Is that picture taken over water? I bet every example you can find like that is over water and there is a reason for that.

My parents are flat earthers, also Christian. Ton of other conspiracy theories too like dinosaurs still existing and an ancient race of giants that I forget the name of. I've given up on it.

>it doesn't exist within the 2D universe

That's kind of what I'm saying here. A cylinder can not exist in a 2D universe. Once you take that plane and wrap it into a donate shape you've essentially created a 3D object that exists in 3 dimensional space.

If the universe is a cylinder, how do we then explain what the "space" represents (blue line) which is both inside and outside of the cylinder?

>It exist in a higher dimension, in our case our universe moves through the N-th dimension

Maybe I'm just a dumb faggot but you've really lost me here. The universe, which is shaped like a cylinder is moving through another universe? In what way is it moving and what is the shape of the other universe it is moving through?

>a sphere is circles stacked infinitely

Why are you viewing in that way? A sphere could also be viewed as a surface that is curved all the way around, three dimensional.

Not even trying to fag, just trying to wrap my head around this.

Forgot pic

That must be some tasty bait user, have a (you) for your trouble.

2. Moonlight or a clear sky is cooler because of the lack of cloud coverage insulating your little part of this round earth. Heat rises. When it hits cloud coverage it slows the cooling effect.

If I smoked weed I'd want what fucked up your mind

they will never believe even if you flew them to space, the fantasy (or religion) of a flat earth is just the kind of reality they want, they want to believe things are magical and weirder than real life.

You can't take the fantasy away from dumb people, they wont let you.

I saw a flat earth thread a couple weeks ago. Pretty much convinced me.

what is north of the wall?

They still can't explain why long distant airplane rides have to travel in a curve. Flat earthers usually just ignore me or block me when I bring it up. They know they see it on gps while flying, but refuse to knowledge it.

Convinced you of what?

Convinced me we are living on a flat earth. Makes sense.

Did you drop out of grade school?

So I ask flat earthers in this thread, acknowledge it and reply.

Pics or it didn't happen
Tits or gtfo

What is the end of grade school? "" I mde it past 8th grade, that
s pretty far.
Look at all the flat earth facts. Gravity and shit.