>can't drink because of that
>i'm not even mad
>hate parties since ever anyway
>went to a party once against my will
>met that girl there that changed the way you look at girls
>she's 34
>knew it since the first time we met, still fell in love with her bc she hot af
>a friend of her invites me to a party next week where she is supposed to come
>prepare myself, both mentally and physically (shaved absolutely everything, dressed nice, focus on not messing up everything)
>come to the party only bc of that girl
>shedidntcome.jpg
>everyone starts drinking
>imnotdrinkingthatshitnigga.gif
>had some hope at first, waiting for her to drop in at any moment
>starting to realise it's not going to happen
>friend of her gets drunk
>starts to show me her phone's pics
>see this picture where the girl I love is kissing another man
>find out it's her bf
>immediatly wanting to kill myself
>she's probably out there somewhere fucking another dude right now
>not necesarily her bf because she was with other friends
>seriously considering killing myself
what to, Sup Forums?
also, can you be more beta than me?
post your stories

>Meet girl once
>Fall in love
Fucking virgin. I hope she let's him finger her ass.

Eh dont feel too bad. Even if she was hot af at 34 shes only got 5-6 years left max before she starts deteriorating. Plus a girl that old still slutting sround is gonna be crazy af too. You probably dodged a bullet tbh.

Not virgin btw, already knew girls were sluts but this girl looked different, she's smart also, studied a career and stuff

She's latina. Colombian to be more precise. Inb4 latinas are shit, I live in Spain, here girls are different

>Knew girls were sluts
>Not a virgin
Okay, bud. We'll say so. If it makes you feel better.

pic related

bump

>be me
>be 19
>only ever had one girlfriend mid senior year
>finally.jpg
>only dated about 2 weeks
>fucked_up.mp4
>tried to tell her some family issues and she wasn't having it so she dumped me
>go to college
>meet girl third day
>qt 3.14 low key looks like a real life loli
>start talking to her at the campus dining hall
>she starts making jokes about Sup Forums and memes and shit
>HOLYSHIT.mp4
>this girl is perfect
>talk to her more and more over the next few weeks
>tells me about shitty past including slavery and shit
>listen to it all cause people already tell you all their problems as it is but this shit is crazy
>after that she trusts you more and more and invites you to smoke pot
>never done it before cause of cop dad but you agree to go
>take a hit out of the bong wrong but it's ok to her she just laughs it off
>you begin to like this girl more and more
>find out she has bf
>find out it's long distance
>find out he's a bit of a piece of shit
>you legit help her cause you're beta as fuck but she eventually breaks up with him on her own
>now'smychance.jpg
>she decides to date a stupid farm boy
>they fuck all the time and she tells you about it in detail
>she also complains about him to you
>he makes her cry EVERY weekend
>tell her to break up with him
>keeps coming up with excuses for months
>finally he breaks up with her
>she's happy but sad at first
>first thing she does is tells you she has no interest in you what so ever and asks you to find her a new bf

Kill me

checked. shall we kill ourselves respectively?

Doesnt matter where your from, girls do not stay hot in there 30s-40s.

>starts making jokes about Sup Forums and memes and shit
>Smokes pot
>former slave
>dates a farm boy

Fucking trash woman you found. You dodged a bullet, user.

Tbh I'm still her "best friend" but now that we aren't at school she'll send me the occasional meme or talk about all her problems but not much else
We were supposed to play vidya this summer online but she just plays with her new bf
I feel like a massive cuck

Paunchy belly already. Dodged a bullet.

i'm new on the internet, does that really work?

> still her "best friend"
>We were supposed to play vidya this summer online but she just plays with her new bf
>her new bf

You have to break them and get the bitch you want. Send her flowers or find a way to get in friend mode, then try and get him to cheat online by cat fishing. Hit on him, send nudes of a whore you find online. Send her the pictures from your catfish account still pretending to be girl. Telling her you're upset because he said he didn't have a GF. She's then yours

but dat ass, and her skin is sooo smooth, seriously

that's hot to you? lol

From this I take that you are either 1. extremely fat or 2. extremely ugly. There is no girl on the entire planet that would cuck a decent looking boy with the same interests and same humour etc. Trust me, either work on your looks or go ahead and kill yourself already.

Jesus fucking Christ. Way to broadcast your virginity fag.

fucking 1st world problems

grow a spine faggot

You are not in love with her.

You are not entitled to her.

Realistically, you have nothing to offer her. At all.

The fact that you're seriously considering suicide because a girl you just met has a boyfriend suggests that you actually do need help. Go get some.

sorry di caprio

Your probs right
I'm not super fat but I'm over weight (200lb even at 5'11")
Not overly ugly but nearly every girl friend zone me kek

still in love with girl I dated for 3 years. Haven't seen her in 5 and she's married now.

Almost every day I have to force myself not to look her up

oh wait this isn't greentext

Ha ok.
>projecting this hard

i've been seriously considering suicide since way before, been getting help for a few months, the fact that I'm not interest in most girls but that one bumped my curiosity for nothing just doesn't help

what are you interested in?

interested*, sorry, my dubs make up my typo

WOw, I'm going to stop you there.

That's not love, that's attraction. It's really creepy you would think that's love, and shows you don't know what love is. It doesn't happen at first sight. This is so narcissistic and unnerving of you to say you'll commit suicide over finding out a woman you don't know has a boyfriend. Dude move on like ripping off a bandaid it's that easy

You just need to socialize more with girls into the stuff you like. I felt the same way you did before I met my girl on a dating site. We were both bored at work and lonely at night so we both answered like 300+ questions and matched with a 97% compatibility.

Just came home from the second comic con i've gone to with her and I can't imagine life without her at this point. This is the kind of thing you want to pine over, not some party girl.

Chin up brother, there's hope for both of us (i'm so fucked in the head i'm on like 3 medicines and all she wants to do is listen or help)

It gets better, I promise.

You do know you can still drink with antidepressants if they're slow acting. Like the ones you take daily that slowly change your anxiety. Like Paxil, not Xanex.
What they mean by not drinking with them is literally don't TAKE the pill with alcohol. It'll make you throw up. Drinking and taking it later is cool though.

I'm interested in girls, but not just any girl, I can't explain what makes me smash or pass a girl but if I were to fuck i'd be doing it right now, I'm just looking for that one special girl for me but the fact that I kinda realise that love doesn't really exist makes me feel so desperate. It's like love it's there but it's not there at the same time. Rather than that, used to like video games and the same shit every fag here does, but been hating everything for some months now. Boredom has taken over my life.

Pharmacist fag here. This is right and wrong. Don't drink on Xanax, it's not an anti-depressant, it's a benzodiazepine used for anxiety, but will make you drowsy as fuck, and possibly do some weird shit if you combine with alcohol. All other anti-depressants are generally ok with booze once you've stabalized on them (after about 2 weeks). Dr's will just tell you not to drink on them, because drinking is generally not a good idea for your health, not because there is an interaction.

I'm taking strattera, venlafaxine and gabapentine, idk the if the names are correct, again, I live in another country

It sounds like both of you need to find purpose and passion in your life. Hard work is humbling and brings joy long term, not short term. All people (girls included) find passion and achievements attractive, so my advice is this; work on yourself, get out of your head, do something in the real world worth doing, and people will naturally gravitate to you and want to be around you.

Oh. I was just told it makes you puke. Yours makes more sense. Lmao I have a depression anxiety hybrid. Thus why I said xanex. Idk what normal depression sufferers take. They give me Paxil though which generally help me not to freak out over small shit, feel lonely and impulsive, and generally have a better sense of well being. Like a charm. If I take it. If not, I crash hard. It's lame.

But I KNEW it was cool to drink on stabilizers. I've never even heard of people avoiding drinking due to depression medicine. Sure, I learned from personal experimentation. But 90% of people who drink ARE depressed. Hahaha

I wouldn't mix venlafaxine with alcohol.

Those sound off-brand as fuck. Same shit though I'm sure. You're probably just taking Zoloft or something.

What's that? The other two are cool? What is all of that?

what is the gabapentin for? Do you have nerve damage? I think you can use it in some cases of bipolar, but it's not very common in my country (Australia). Gabapentin is the only one you may have to be a little cautious of, but again, if you've been on it for >a month at the same dose, it really shouldn't be too much trouble with booze. My instincts tell me you shouldn't get black out drunk, but that's just guy, not backed up by data. Less than... 10-12 standard drinks in a session should be no probs tho.

don't listen to this.

I dont know shit...you guys tell me
Gabapentine is to sleep at night at the same time every day and create time habits (used to wake up in the middle of the night for no reason)
Venlafaxine is the antidepressant
Strattera (I think it's the brand) or whatever its name is, helps me concentrate and focus (used to have THD as a child) so I can do my work normally without being distracted by everything

I don't really like to drink anyway, now at least I have an excuse for not doing it

You can drink on Stratta. Alcohol literally does nothing.
The other two? I'm sure you're fine. Pharmacy user thinks youre cool with drinking. So fuck it. Go get a couple beers and cop a buzz dude. It's Saturday night and you're mourning over this chick. Go have a little fun tonight. You'll like the feeling.

Whatever virgin.

underrated post

Hey user I'm an alcohol, just FYI you can actually drink with most anti-depressants. It's just a blanket thing they say. Alcohol is a depressant so it probably won't help, but it's not like you'll die from it or something. Do a quick web search about whatever drugs they have you on first to make sure, ignore all the WebMD standard disclaimer bullshit.

Cheers

Colombians women are pretty much the best looking women in the world and also, plastic surgery is pretty common there so it wouldn't be a surprise if she does look good in her 30s

You got ahead of yourself. You're inexperienced so you're shy and fawnish, you're also desperate for attention. When she was just being friendly you started mentally preparing wedding vows so to speak. Don't get hung up on her, and don't sink into vitriol. Like this

>already knew girls were sluts
She's not a slut, she's just not the waifu you imagined her to be. That veiled resentment is more obvious than you think, it's also toxic to you mentally and to your ability to build and maintain relationships with people. It's jealousy translated into anger and it's very unpleasant.

Take something like this for instance, it's the deep end of where you're going. This is where it gets pathological. Your meds won't cut it at that point.

>what to, Sup Forums?
Move on, have fun, see if you can bump into her again. Hot girls have hot friends. In fact tell her you're single and looking to hook up, get her to set it up.

>but not just any girl
You just met a woman 12 years your senior and fell so head over heels you melted down when she had a bf.