Been a while since we had a feels thread. feels thread

been a while since we had a feels thread. feels thread

bump

I though I found someone perfect but I screwed it up again. I might an hero, I'll see how the next few days are.

thought I had the one but she's just a piece of shit. idk why I still think of her, she's the 2nd biggest cunt I've ever met

what you call love is just a chemical in your brain driving you to mate, love doesn't exist

bumpin' with some feels

Bitches can be like that. I married a cunt and i love the fuck out of her...but shes still a cunt.

Drown your sorrows in some cheap craigslist boipucci. You'll thank me later.

It feels so real right now. I've said that to so many people but holy shit this is difficult.

this. there's clearly no logic in it either. love is a feeling &I all feelings fade away over time

no thanks you fucking degenerate

holy shit you're a massive fucking pussy

Disappointed my friends by making plans and having to cancel. Thought they hated me but they contacted me recently. Took me out to eat Asian food these past few days. Feels good. They they know I have s busy schedule and been wanting to hang out since I work all the time

bumpin' iwth more feels

That's the initial feeling when you meet someone you really like. When you've been with them a while that stops and you begin to care about them like they are a family member.
Also brain chemicals and neurons firing is your whole universe, so when people say "it's just chemicals" that shouldn't really trivialise it at all.

Wait till you get a few miles on your feels user. Then you'll see who the massive faggot is.

I probably have more miles on my feels than your mother has on her dried up snatch

Love does exist as the chemicals that make up love. You describe it more sciency and less romantically. There is no reason to think just because all is chemicals and human perception is very limited that these limitations should not shape your life because they do. Just accept it and try to be happy you ape.

you should google the 4 year principle
basicly, our brains tells us to "spread DNA" and if you've been with the same partner for 4 years you will start loosing "feelings" for said partner and wants you to find another mate

since romance isn't a fact i will put my trust in science

>be 26
>recently married (supposed to be a happy thing, I know)
>fat as fuck
>5'6", 270lbs
>health problems starting to arise due to weight.
>wife is starting to see them too, starting to get depressed.
>We don't hike anymore, we don't swim anymore, we don't go camping anymore.
>All I do is sit on pc and play games.
>Feel my happiness draining.
>Fall into depression.
>No motivation to change it.
>Drown my feelings in beer, food and really awful sex (usually while drunk)
>Feel like she's going to leave me soon.
>Don't know what to do.

loose weight you fat piece of shit, how can you not figure that out?

Kek every guy feels like that after even a year with the same girl, it's the most obvious and simple part of reproduction to have many mates.
You still keep feelings for the same person. I think our brains have gone funny with the emotions overcoming basic survival instincts, maybe it's living in civilization that's done that.

And killing yourself is less degenerate?

>don't know what to do

fucking exercise, dumbass

lamest feels thread in a while
bumpin' with even more feels

just because you've told yourself that you "need" this person or care beyond normal friendship doesn't make it true
facts don't care about your feelings

Feels like a nigger in my ass

Sure you do user.

>28
>make decent money
>hate job
>stuck with gf
>still not over ex
>broke up 4 years ago, she's married now
>fight every day just to not look at her facebook
>just want to work in film

We'll all make it, boys. We just gotta believe.

>tries to lift tree
>never heard of a lever

Well I'm not the first guy who commented who is sad about someone they met not long ago, in that situation it's stupid to be too upset you just move on.
I'm in a long term relationship and my situation is different to his. People depend on or actually become one person almost when they've been together ages. I work at a retirement village and in a lot of cases when one person dies their partner dies shortly after.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

are you seriously trying to prove love exists with ancient people dying?
gee batman, i wonder if it has something to do with them being the babysitters of jesus christ?

hahaha nice

hes right though

Ive been with my gf for about 8 months and shes absolutely amazing. Met at work but ive since been fired for coming in drunk. have been sober for about a month but havent had a job in 4, she feels like im mooching off of her but im trying to get a job and now that this is all happening she wants "time away from me for me to get my shit together" otherwise she says we wont last. She has a 1 year old also who ive gotten pretty attached to which i havent gotten to see in about 2 weeks and is kinda bothering me, the fact i even accept that she has a kid that isnt mine and shes doing this kinda bothers me but im trying to change. any advice? also fuck college.

What? I never said "love exists" in the first place. My initial point was that your whole universe is basically what goes on in your brain, chemical releases included, so saying "that's just chemicals bro it doesn't exist" is completely contradictory. It's like saying gravity doesn't exist it's just mass bending space, you're just stating the cause of what does exist.
Also if you've ever had a proper relationship, a friend or family you would know the feeling is different than initially having desire for a female.

no, he's not, it's still only chemicals in your brain, and yes there is such a thing as the "broken heart syndrome" but it's just whiney bitches that can't survive on their own who get it, i call it natures way of rooting out the weak

right absolutely now get off your booty and work it off very hard. Show her you are competent and love her, not just some leech. Drink a ton of caffeine and search for jobs like your life depends on it

So a chemical reaction is nothing? That is what love is, it starts as that then really messes with your brain. You dont have to be so cynical, its no fun that way

made me cry, user

Fuck man. I can't even remember the last time I teared up, but this got me.

it's a chemical reaction, nothing else, designed by millions of years of evolution to make sure our species doesn't die out
and i'm not cynical, i'm realistic, learn the difference or go back to tumblr faggot

we do not need love to survive, thats just sex impulses. you clearly havent been in love, come back once you actually go outside and meet a girl

>in my early 20's
>Canadafag
>oil business is booming family making good money
>oil prices drop
>half my family loses their jobs
>now in major debt
>families poor as fuck now
>didn't go to collage to help support family
>I work 3 jobs to support them
>Mom just pays rent with a dollar to spare every month
>I pay the rest
>I lost all of my friends because of how much I work
>I don't know what to do with my life anymore
>I have the money to move out and live on my own and start fresh but I don't want to just abandon them
>what do i do?

i have a girlfriend and have been in longterm relationships all my life
what's your point?

might seem stupid but this is actually getting me to stop playing vidya and actually job hunt so ty user

my point is if what you say is true, even though theres no way of telling that, then you must not be very romantic if its all just silly chemicals to you

It is not stupid, thats exactly why I said it! GO GO GO

I know that was made up and shit but that made me cry. As an older father, I hope my son loves me like that. I won't be around for him when he's 30.