This is the last question from an iq test and I know the answer but I don´t know what logic you have to use or what...

This is the last question from an iq test and I know the answer but I don´t know what logic you have to use or what logical process you have to make, so if someone has a high iq here plz tell me

F

It's d?

A ?

Not 1 it has to be even

this is a hard one

nope

Tell us what the answer is?

H

If you choose A they each add to 9.

H

yes, it might be easier to work backwards

3 of a kind, F

G

is it B ?

Holy shit the picture quality

with that terrible math and logic, why not choose F?

Beat me to it. The black dice only add to 8. Uno mas my nigga.

It's D.

Central domino has a white and black adjacent to it.

Vertical and horizontal adjacents are same number, diagonals are not the same.

So it's either black with three or two, black with two is the only answer.

Is this right op?

it is G.
it has to be an even number and a white die.
all other rows and columns add up to odd number. only an even number would continue this trend. only one white even number to pick.

nope it´s G

Top to bottom: 6/2=3. 3/1=3, 2/2=1. Same for horizontal. No diagonal

>it is G.
>it has to be an even number and a white die.
>all other rows and columns add up to odd number. only an even number would continue this trend. only one white even number to pick.

you solved it :o thanks c,: you know how much your iq is?

There is no clearly defined rule set. Therefore there is no solution. There are number of possible inferences, or potential rule sets pattern seeking beings might consider such as the following:

>Number of black vs. white squares
>Sum of columns and rows
>Sum of colors
>Which numeric values are indicated in which rows and columns (IE. a 3,2,1)

None of these is a "correct" methodology as there is no defined rule set by which to solve the puzzle.

you could literally make up some dumb excuse for it to be any of them

Because then one would be 8 and the other 10, FFS use your brain. I'm not the same user but I agree with A.

I can see why g. Nice puzzle.

its like 73 or something. i never had it tested

I've changed my mind.
This.

Kek

G

It's not really about the number. It's about problem solving skills.

Sooo, what I said?

true

doesn't iq measure that

it doesnt matter because apparently that girl who played that girl in underworld has the same iq as stephen hawking and trump has an iq of 170. nothing matters.
OP, do you have more. i think the internet would like it if you posted more

If this is from an iq test it's proof that iq tests are completely irrelavent.
There is no define answer, this is probably from a creationists test, ie indoctrination made proof of intelligence.

I'd say A. Three 2's, and three 3's shown, with only two 1's and a blank. As for the coloring, I'd say black because on the perimeter, all the other cubes have the opposite color across from them.

I think it has to do with multiplying up the columns. Take the black die as negative and the white die as positive

yeah i have, but they are easier

One is missing

In addition, if the mystery block is 1 Black, then all the black blocks add to 9, and all the white blocks add to 9.

Answer Z

that seems harder.
it would face downwards, obviously.
im not sure about the new sizes though. i would take a guess by saying that they are all the big size, except for the second from left which would be even bigger.

not sure why it was deleted. this is the picture i was referring to.

E

nvm. i think they would all just be big.

actually, i cant make up my mind. i give up. let me just shit post again to tell you this.

If the goal is to have the sum of the colors be equal then it has to be a BLACK 1, or A.

The current blacks =8
The current whites =9

you WANT blacks to be equal?

Remember

+200iq here if you want to know the logic.
Whole thread is wrong so far.

Holes are just holes when all said and done.

If this who I think it is we're in trouble, big trouble.

I think you should kill yourself, but at the end of the day, that of course, is just my opinion.

for different reasons i find it is D

Yeah I was planning to do that after I got the answer but my mom asked me to take out the thrash

wow a retarded person had the answer

it's a.

>This is the last question from an iq test
>#?

what?

English is not my first language and this is actually the first time I´ve ever posted n Sup Forums xD

No explanation as to why it is white instead of black. I think I came up with something.
> Note the left column. Let the values in the left column be the product of the right amdn middle columns. 6 fits the bill.
>Note the right column. Let the values of the right column be the value of the left column divided by the value of the middle column. 6 fits.
> similar reasoning for top and bottom rows. 6 fits.
>6 is what you're looking for.
> Add all dots in white die, 9 dots.
> Add all dots in black die, 8 dots.
> Assume black-6 is the answer and multiply the dot values. You get 72. Divide by 8, because black. You get 9
> Assume white-6 is the answer and mulitply all dot values. You get 108. Divide by 9, because white. You get 12.
>6 divides 12, 6 doesn't divide 9.
>Therefore 6-white, G, is the answer.

Probably not the quickest way it should be done, but it's what I could come up with.

Morgen weer

wow very analytical and good reasoning

Thanks, I was kind of thinking 6 from the first part when I saw that the answer was confirmed G. But the guy never said why it was white. That was a fair amount tougher. The people who wrote this question did a really good job of covering their bases when it came to patterns.

It was more of a working backwards thing when I saw the answer.

Kind of wished I hadn't, just to see if I could've gotten to the same kind of the reasoning by trying to find the answer instead of proving it.

I think the correct answer is G. If you see it as a multiplication bottom to top, where black is negative and white is positive.

Quick answers like this make me want to give up on it all.

>No explanation as to why it is white instead of black. I think I came up with something.
>> Note the left column. Let the values in the left column be the product of the right amdn middle columns. 6 fits the bill.
>>Note the right column. Let the values of the right column be the value of the left column divided by the value of the middle column. 6 fits.
>> similar reasoning for top and bottom rows. 6 fits.
is what you're looking for.
>> Add all dots in white die, 9 dots.
>> Add all dots in black die, 8 dots.
>> Assume black-6 is the answer and multiply the dot values. You get 72. Divide by 8, because black. You get 9
>> Assume white-6 is the answer and mulitply all dot values. You get 108. Divide by 9, because white. You get 12.
divides 12, 6 doesn't divide 9.
>>Therefore 6-white, G, is the answer.

its a pretty good test, if you want to do it its called the Kbit test. You have to go to a Psychopedagogue

White never are positive and black one are negative. So 6 / -3 =-2. Answer is G

White die positive and black die negative

There is no one right answer.

For symmetry, the answer is A.

For row equality, the answer is B.

For column equality, the answer is G.

For the old Petals around the rose, the answer is E.

The deep truth is, the right answer is considers who is in political power.

Then you can say C and make up your own logic to be a dick to whomever wrote this fucked up exam.

Also question the drug history of the test author. They are not stable.

The answer is G due to the fact that the first row numbers are the products of the second and third rows, and the first column numbers are the product of the second and third columns. So we know it has to be 6. Its white because in every instance that two similarly colored numbers are multiplied, the answer is white. In every instance where two differently colored numbers are multiplied, the answer is black.

>The answer is G due to the fact that the first row numbers are the products of the second and third rows, and the first column numbers are the product of the second and third columns. So we know it has to be 6. Its white because in every instance that two similarly colored numbers are multiplied, the answer is white. In every instance where two differently colored numbers are multiplied, the answer is black.
You fell for the trap. There is no one answer. I'd put other items in the problem set to get the answer I want. Just like how a climatologist works.

Answer is f. Two of blacks one of whites. Presto

>A
I don't really see the symmetry. There are two black 2, and two white 3. There is no reason that 2 black will be symmetric.
>B
What do you mean?
>G
Again, what do you mean?
>E
...?
>Rest of the post
????????

Please someone explain this to me.

Last row you have 3 3 1. 3 divided by 3 is 1.

Second row is 2 (1) (2). Parentheses numbers are black dice. So 2 divided by -1 is -2
And the first row you have blank (3) (2). So x / -3 = -2. Easy math. The answer is 6.

6/-3=-2.

Answer is G

It's B. The answer is to take the other two numbers of that row/column and multiple them.

For example the middle column is 1 from the very middle times the bottom middle of 3 to equal the top middle of 3. The right column is 2 x 1. Likewise you can take the rows and multiple them in the same fashion. Bottom right going right to left is 1 x 3 = 3. The second row is 2 x 1 = 2.

If you go by that logic then the left column and top row must equal the same answer, 2 x 3 = 6. Therefore it's B.

>>A
>I don't really see the symmetry. There are two black 2, and two white 3. There is no reason that 2 black will be symmetric.
Solve for equal amount of blacks vs whites, equal amount of 1's, 2s and 3s.

>>B
>What do you mean?
The number sum across the rows, look for a pattern.

>>G
The number sum of the columns, look for a pattern.
>Again, what do you mean?
>>E
>...?
>>Rest of the post
>????????
>Please someone explain this to me.

The real answer is explaining it to yourself. The answer is not the data they are looking for in this exam. It is how you come to an answer. That creates a thought profile.

Same? This insanity level

answer is g. black is negative, white is positive, multiply bottom to top or divide top to bottom. cmon dummies

Well shit I must be falling for all these traps in just the way the IQ test writers were hoping I would.

Yup

> 3*2=-6
>-6/2=3
Hurr durr

Mensa disagrees. And so do I.

t. Mensa

Show em

not left to right, faggot, top to bottom

As long as the pattern around each center square goes clockwise, this works.

That's what I did.

>Mensa disagrees. And so do I.
I aced the Mensa exam under a false identity to see if I'd make it. Why the fuck do I want to be on a list of the smartest people in society? Who has access to that list? That list could turn into a hit list to dumb down society. Fuck you!

counter-clockwise too

It sounds like you're safe from that.

The problem is that G makes more sense in more situations. While those examples make sense only in a couple of ways.

work vertically, in columns, not horizontally in rows. do you need an instruction manual to take a piss, you dense fuck????

Worst, the Mensa crowd is the most stuck up, self serving, atheist bullshit crowd I have ever been around. I'll take my pet girls, breed a half dozen of them and let the genetics roll like dice.