Dubs names my new fish my gf bought me

dubs names my new fish my gf bought me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7i9ozy739c8
amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Laboratories-AZMBL20-Hammock/dp/B0027IZ6KW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggerkiller1488

Trips and OP swallows it.
Also, name it after yourself. Name it Faggot.

youtu.be/7i9ozy739c8

nigger

win

Toby

Name it Spermy.

everyone say hello to Ghengis Khan!

Johnny pitcher the nigger lyncher

So genghis Khan then?

Hello, faggot.

i like this one

Penis Envy

Hitler

>my gf bought me
how old is your gf? lol

we also got Genghis Khan a plant friend. dubs again can name it

Loli Lover

Floatey

DTM

Anal Sponge

Nigger the fish

Attila the Hun

dtm.

DTM,

Senator Bitchboy

bendydick cucumbertwat

"I'll be ded in a month "

so close

reroll

Reimu

TurboMcFart

What is this?

MoonMan

right nigger, now you have a god damn beta, you better take care of it

do you fag got proper tank ? filtration, lights, heater ?

White Power

ShitFuck

We need to break up, whore.

Purple Dank

The Black Plague

Cat

Nigger plant

its a moss ball, probably easiest plant to take care ( you do nothing) and looks nice, /an/ call it meme ball

reroll'

This.

OP should name it after his gf.

Sup Forums

Cummy

Oh okay thanks

Sup Forums

Dumb Nigger

A Mystery

kkk

Shitty bill

Hitler

SeƱor Pez

Fartbox

winrar

Stomped Dick

Zoro

Ask /an/ how to care for it. Needs to be in a much, much larger aquarium. Not a bowl, not a jar, it needs a tank.

Stomped Dick

WINRAR lol

gg

will you eat him for trips?

right now Genghis Khan has been prepped a 2 gallon bowl with lights and a fake plant as the real ones will grow in. we're thinking i'll take good care of him while she's out in military duty.

Ghey

Make sure the water is good.

/thread

Plant hitler kek

Plant is named Patrick.

But dubs got Hitler

right give yourself a favor, while you can keep beta in tank this size ( dumb fucks are almost blind)

get a bigger tank of normal shape and get a small internal filter, some proper substrate and few plants in fish tanks - bigger = easier
tiny tanks are bitch

with something like this you will end up cleaning tank every day

unfortunately Genghis Khan and Stomped Dick's new driftwood hideaway is too big but i'm thinking i could get away with it?

U need to get a minimum 5 gallon tank and you need a heater and a filter you fucking nigger

I've been told 2 gallons is enough but I don't think I have enough room for more than 5. But rectangle tank, got it. I've also gotten a few plants but they're in bulbs; unsure if that makes any difference.

stomped dicks?
that's not the dubs name lmao.

Also get him out of the bathroom they need sunlight, or a light that mimics sunlight and moonlight at night. I hope you cleaned that gravel and dechlorinated that water

done and done. just needed this lighting for photos.
thanks for the advice regardless user!
people who get these tanks make me wanna cry.

Yeah it's fucked up. What's really fucked up is how Walmart treats them. They'll leave them in those fucking cups for up to 3 weeks without food or water change or anything

Girlfriend buys Beta a Beta, maybe she's trying to tell you something

Fishy McFishface

its like absolute minimum, i honestly would not recommend less than 10 us gal for any tank, come even tank that size can be thrown on some table top

hell my last tank was 350 l marine reef where i had grand total 5 fish few coral and some minor stuff and i was uncomfortable wit that

that honestly sounds impressive wtf user. any photos?

Who the fucking fuck gets a white betta? Those things come in magical colors. Why? White?

Also, you don't need a hide-away as much as you need a bed. Mine loved sleeping on the fin of a fake turtle I had in there.

Something like this is as easy as it gets:
amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Laboratories-AZMBL20-Hammock/dp/B0027IZ6KW

I've had betta fish last for years in just a regular fish bowl. Does a bigger tank reall make a difference or is it just wasting my money?

adoptdontshop you faggot

its now broken down, i still got some water to keep live sand alive, basically my new job will require me to be days out of home :(

don't even have pictures, there are somehwere on my old phone

yes, main reason with bigger tank you can have filtration and setup tiny eco system
honestly i would not even recommend getting beta, smallish tank with few congo tetras looks amazing

LaDarius

>congo tetra
fuck scratch that i was thinking galaxy rasboras

fishanon if I ever get into keeping more fish ill remember you in my heart

Bettas need 10 gallons, a heater, and a low current filter

Just because they can survive in extremely cold (relative) temps and high levels of waste doesnt mean its a good thing to do.

CumFin

Winrar

Name them "autistic" and "fiction". You don't have a girlfriend

honestly fish keeping is like a disease you star small and you end up big, found a pic from one of my smaller tank i had years ago

was only 60l, but you can make something from tank that size

there losts of fun things you can keep in small tank, colorful shrimps and apple snails plus billion different kind of tetras are just one of them

lowest maintenance fish anons? I have an awesome tank/jar (maybe 3.5 gallons) that I just want to toss some fish in.

cov fefe

Casper