/wjc/ #10 SEMI-FINALS

USA VS RUSSIA 12/3PM
SWEDEN VS CANADA 4:30/7:30PM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZMEE7tlq6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9e_8TvTqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

canada will not even medal. chem em

Pretty much a given, they have the worst remaining team.

you're right but fuck you
thats debatable, we already beat russia

USA

Shit why there are so many Amerifats.
It's not fair.

>under 550k
no wonder we're so shit

godly amount of outdoor rinks

feels good

hi russia you're pretty neat

tfw this will be a good game instead of a meme game

Are yours sophisticated?

Howdy.

What are you looking at, commie?

some of them are, the other are literally just a pond with nets kek.

USA Stream?

I don't have TSN

it's on nhl

>having Trudeau as a PM
>calling me "commie"

i hope the pp babies lose

>he doesn't have NHL Network

i also hope that

where is everyone?

>playoff games 7-0 RUS - US

troy terry looks like he suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome

you can always link on /hoc/ m8

I'm here now just had dinner

sorry dude i usually do, i forgot this time

kaprizov is fucking unreal

MALASICH ATTAKYE!

I have gamecenter and a cable subscription fuck oiff

KAPRI

what are you eating? better be kalles kaviar in support of the juniorkronorna

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

The russians hacked the american goal

>russian "democracy"
How does it feel living in one of the most corrupt countries?

Based motherland

do we have fbi confirmation?

lasagne och sånt där bröd man värmer i ugnen

yes

t. Shillary

yes but we can't show you the proof. we the proof though, just can't show you

1)Kaprizov

99999)McDavid
999999)Laine
9999999)Matthews

RASVATRIFT RASVATRIFT

Why are the americans so shit now. did they dada 5000 them?

greenway didn't have his protein shake this morning

How did Kaprizov get drafted like 135th?

usually not, we have multi use lacrosse/roller hockey boxes that they put ice in

we have a lot more indoor rinks so most organized hockey is played there, we have more rinks because government will give cities of 5000 people 10 million dollars to build a new rink

rare flag, what division is Greece in?

>muh bertuzzi
>muh size

RUSSIA play an exciting style of hockey

too bad their defence is JUST tier

our U20 barely missed the tournament this year

>watching the russian yt stream from /hoc/
>not having to hear craig button
>going to see some russian ads soon

you better not have tim hortons ads with tatars russia

Russian factor

Euro-final hopefully

HOLY SHIT

keller the autistic manlet scores

Wow. JUST

>russian goaltending

>Russia

>Russian "goalkeeping"

it's ferraro/miller anyways senpai

Nice 1st round pick crapitals lmao

why does he have Sagat on his helmet?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Russian net""""""""""minding"""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=jZMEE7tlq6A
EXACTLY 30 years ago.

>I 'm a debt collector

almost had a heart attack there

lol

who's who? the reds got btfo

did you see that fucking commercial?

it's glorious

russians. look at the names on the backs.

>that one russian and canadian just watching together

Autism like this ruins the mobile layout, stop

good ol' ontaria boys opinion on it
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9e_8TvTqk

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Use clover

can't see shit it's blurry

Well, Canada did kind of start it by crosschecking after the whistle and whatever, but instead of fighting 1on1 like you're supposed to in hockey, the whole russian line just mobbed the 2 canadians left on the ice. After that its game over, you gotta stick up for your boys

>Literally only leafs posting in a match between US and RU

I'm seriously hoping we will see better banter in the match thread for CAN - SWE

that's because national teams are literally the only thing canadians have going for them desu

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

>usa """defence"""

americans are fair weather fans.

>watching babbyhockey

YOU CAN'T STOP HISTORICAL PROGRESS

>tfw should have taken the day off tomorrow if I knew Canadians were dicksuckers when it comes to scheduling

murica don't care bout hockey

obviously we will, Canada is basically the only country that cares about teenage hockey. Its like Americans with highschool/college football

HELLO WHERE THE FINNS? :-DDDD (sent home by Sweden)

we will america doesnt actually watch hockey, its very obvious when you look at /hoc/ and they are talking about sandwiches

The time is perfect for us.

We've had to get up or stay up til 3am, or get up at 6am for the majority of world juniors in my lifetime, suck it up

Only Canadians are dumb enough to actually care about teenagers playing hockey

>moved working night friday-saturday to night thursday - friday so I miss the final this week
JUST

i really hope we get a classic can - rus final