Ask a guy who grew up as an Orthodox Jew anything. Racism and bigotry is encouraged

Ask a guy who grew up as an Orthodox Jew anything. Racism and bigotry is encouraged.

Where are the Russian bitches at?

The shul I attended had a large Russian contingency. They sat towards the back, rarely spoke English, and were some of the biggest donors our temple had. Very nice people.

And why do you racist, classist Jews divide et impera the other groups to prevent them from working together?

Why are you obsessed with the money, debt, governance and eugenics in a nation-state?

Have you ever had to whip out your Holocaust card to manipulate somebody in some way?

It's actually a stereotype that originated during WWII. It's usually only non-Jews who know nothing about Judaism that perpeturate the whole "Jews love money, etc etc". Hence why I want people to display their stereotypes and generalizations. It's interesting to me to see how trolls view Jews. But everything you posted is inaccurate, sorry.

Nope. It's the same concept as blacks guilt-tripping whites for pre-civil war slavery. I was never in the holocaust and I don't see why I need to use it to get what I want. Sadly that shit happened, but my concerns with it end there.
>TLDR, no.

No. It is true.

Jews and Elite old whites with British/French monarchial bloodlines rule in high places in the US.

You people have funded Democrats and Republicans, wars, conflicts, protests, false flags, nigger culture, and many other things.

At least we've accomplished something. What have you done lately?

>TL;DRing me

I can read, Jew.

How do I profit off of a graphic design degree?

Planned to wipe your profligate kind out.

You Zionists and Oligarchical Theocrats will be purged one day.

how common is pedophilia? is it as ingrained as people say?

how many of your male friends were molested?

work for an ad agency for a few years. ,make connections, learn the ropes, then start your own creative firm.

Thank you oh mystic sage of monetary wizardry.

What [spoiler]isn't[/spoiler] true about stereotypes and conspiracies?

Think about it this way user.... at day 8 when a baby gets his bris (penis chopped off) it's a custom for the Mohel to suck the blood from the wound. Basically every 8 day old jew kid gets a blowjob. so in that sense, pedophilia is not only common but expected.

yeah no worries. I mean you could try and go with a small agency, or go corporate in-house, but the former leaves you unprepared to take on complex clients and the latter leaves you trapped in corporate design for the rest of your life. You will learn more in 5 years of agency work than 10 years in corporate. It sucks balls, but there it is.

this was not OP

now I know you're a shill because I know for a fact that financial basics are taught to C H I L D R E N in jewish culture. its a cornerstone of jewish culture, that doesnt mean theres some kind of obsession or power grab or whatever but it is factually a facet of judaism

A wizard none the less.

yes I know that ( and about those dirty fucks giving babies herpes ) , but I Was talking more about the ongoing fucking of young boys.

Statistics show that around 90% of the earth's human population has genital herpes, aware or unaware.

yeah, the statistics they take from randoms strangers down at the old gay bang bus-stop. maybe try talking to 3 people in your life, just 3, 3 is enough to figure this one out

no, that isn't accurate. statistics show that by the age of 50, 80% of the population will have HSV1.

Giving a baby genital herpes is not "normal" anyway you fucking look at it.