Is Something Coming?

I'm 17 and my family as a considerate amount of money compared to most families. I don't want to put an exact amount, but lets say just say that winning the Powerball wouldn't change our lives.

Now that you know a little bit of background, I wanted to ask you guys your opinions on my situation. My father has been constructing these shelters near our homes that we stay at during different times of the year. The picture isn't quite accurate, but they look similar.

Is my dad a crazy conspiracy theorist? I wouldn't say so since he says it's only for an emergency situation like bad weather or something. However, I've been hanging around my dad a lot more recently and he's introduced me to a number of his different friends/associates. The strangest thing about it is that almost every time they meet, the discussion turns to what the progress is of each of their shelters. If the conversation starts to dive into why they are building these, he says he'll discuss the matter at a better time (like when I'm not around...)

People have been predicting the end times for ages, but it's almost surreal when your family seems to be involved in a weird Alex Jones world.

I can't give out much more information, but I can try to answer as much as I can if there are any questions.

>underage b&

shitty op aside. I just want a shelter to lounge around in for no reason other than comfiness.

why start a thread and say i cant give out much more info?
what use is you pathetic thread now anyway?

Dude you are so gay.

Does it have self producing electricity/ water units? Your dad shelter?

Really these look swanky as hell. And for 40-60k if i had a real job and wasn't drowning in debt I would seriously consider getting one if for no other reason that to be an awesome mancave, justifying to my family as an emergency shelter

Post some kind of proof

Do y'all have funs?

Inb4 da lock

>Is Something Coming?
Yes, and your father is a smart man for preparing for it.

Now stop being a faggot and learn how to shoot a gun so that you can protect your family when the habbening happens.

thread pruned in 5... 4... 3...

Can you connect shelters with more shelters? That would be my dream home.

they are actually discussing cucksheds

He is posing the question

"Is something Coming"

and, i've survived a number of false happenings but I've had this nagging feeling that something is coming...

Also on edge a bit because my normally sane brother in-law went into some sort of crazy religious ecstasy the other day and had all sorta of visions. But he's not telling anyone what they were, only that they were "Fucking Beautiful" and something about how what is coming is more of an "Anti-Apocalypse" and a "Golden Age".

It all sounds very new-age to me, and I don't buy into that stuff normally.

WAIT A SECOND MOOOOOODS

>mfw their all asleep

Also what the fuck dude you can easily lie about your age, it doesn't even make a fucking difference.

Two wells are dug out for each one. Electricity is connected to the house but we do have generators setup at behind the exit door leading outside. Like this but a bit smaller

Yes

Holy shit I gotta do this someday.

reported for being underage. You shouldn't be on this website kid.

>17

Goodbye, sweet prince

If you are really as rich as you say you are then you'll have no problem wiring me two grand so I can afford a laptop

Yeah, it's probably nothing and I probably shouldn't have brought it up here. Dad is probably just tinfoil with all the recent news lately about the economy.

Dont know if OP is bullshitting, and winning the powerball would most def change the lives of everyone i know...

but...

I grew up 'rich' never really felt that way cause my dad was 'jewish' and wouldn't spend money on his kids. My first car was a 2000 dollar volvo when everyone else in my town was driving 2012 bmw's so i know the 'best of both worlds' with being rich and poor.

So a lot of these rich people i know make their houses extremely resistant. I know of one guy, who is a really good friend of my family, who has done so. All the windows on his house are bullet proof glass. He has waterfront property with 5 boats all with large gas tanks and one of them can operate in 30 foot swells. I didn't even mean to talk about the boats, but while we are on the subject, these boats are fucking military grade, if you had enough men and guns you could man a fleet. Anyways, he has a generator on his property, this generator is a freestanding building with armored doors and over a dozen?? possibly way more, barrels of gasoline or oil or something, to power everything in the house (running constantly) for 7 months, before refueling. He told me that the generator building (that looks like a guest house) could power every house in the neighbornood running with full power for 2 days.

Also the guns. If you are a poorfag and you know how 'the next gun you buy is special and super meaningful to you'.. Yea, rich people buy guns like that by the box. This guy has 4 of every type of AR that he likes, totaling 36 rifles. He has like 12 different Ak's, handguns are like nothing to him, I dont even want to express how many handguns he owns because I feel like it will discredit my story because its so absurd. And also ammmo, not even a fucking issue, can I leave it at that? Ammo for every gun, ammo for guns he doesn't even own, ammo like it was fucking nothing, like fuck y0urself ammo.

Then comes the cars, bulletproof, 9 days of food for 3 people, guns, bob

>the end is totes coming you guys
Or maybe people naturally tend to make friends with people who have similar mindsets, and tend to meet people that they could be friends with while they're pursuing the same activities.
Your dad just happens to fucking love doomsday shelters. Doesn't mean that something's about to happen.

>his dad buys him a car
>he knows what it's like to be poor

The audacity of you Jews knows no bounds

>fuel for 7 months of power
>ammo out the ass
>9 days of food

your dad is retarded. the fuel and ammo does you no good if you starve to death...

You poor mewling babe. You were probably no more than a sprog of 13 in 2012, but do you remember how the world ended back in December of that year?

Well, this time it's going to end twice as hard.

You're probably right. I love to listen to different shows on the internet that explain the collapse or dooms day stuff. I'm probably connecting too many dots and he would laugh if I told him all this.

Your brother is not wrong. Nor is he the only one getting these visions and ideas. The dickheads at the top of the world hierarchy that already gave up their estates in Heaven to rule on Earth have been trying to convince everyone that it's the end times. To accept it. Accept the feeling of being trapped until released by death. It's a trick. Psychology.
They are wrong. They know their time grows short. Which is why they have been trying so desperately to accelerate the decay of society.

Revelation unfolds itself in the middle east right now. Your dad may be a wise man.