TERRORIST ATTACK WITH A VAN AND KNIVES ON LONDON BRIDGE!!!!! 160 DEAD BY NOW!!!!!

TERRORIST ATTACK WITH A VAN AND KNIVES ON LONDON BRIDGE!!!!! 160 DEAD BY NOW!!!!!

stfu

THERESA MAY HAS BLOOD ON HER HANDS

Vote Corbyn

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
___________________ ¶___
| religion of peace | | “”|””\_,_
|___________________| ||__|__|__|]
(@)@)********(@)(@)*******(@)**

Try harder. 6 dead and 30+ injured, all 3 attackers shot dead.

Dubs of truth.

This attack really doesnt fit the motives of "terrorists", surely a terrorist in london would be able to find guns in the black market, not to mention with the right knowledge ANYBODY could make a bomb. But no, they use cars and knives.

Ok bullshit not again

Cars and knives are easy to acquire, and a tonne or two at 50km/h will fuck you up.

Soon brothers.
Soon.

>ftfy
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

jesus, where's the the nutting squad when you need one?

still minimal casualties compared to a bomb blast or assault rifle attacks. Surely a terrorist would want to inflict the most casualties possible before being shot or blowing themselves up. Not to mention the pictures of canisters strapped to them, which were pretend.

haha vote corbyn, damn kys

8 minutes from first phone call to police to terrorists swallowing lead.
Pretty damn good!

dude terrorists are always using cars and knives.
you can't be this stupid

still don't beat Texas. Mere seconds.

the risk of being caught while searching/making guns & making bombs is super high. whereas no ones going to think twice about a car

back in the day, they use0d airplanes

seeSo only terrorists do this? Many people get knifed all over the world, is it always a terrorist? Many cases of murder by vehicle all over the world, is it always a terrorist? No. My point is if your intent is to cause as much death and destruction as you can before you are killed or blow yourself up surely you would do so with better means than vehicles and knives.

You would really want Theresa May to win?

Why not a carbomb then?

>WITH A VAN AND KNIVES
clearly we haven't banned enough guns, clearly

I smell a troll

I don't care, I voted for Trump.
You assholes do what you want.

3 attackers shot dead? With what? I thought the police there only carried batons and wore goofy fucking hats.

No idea why people think that lol

Most coppers in London are armed to the teeth haha

VOTE CORBYN

Hows that going for you?

They were all shot dead 8 minutes after the first call to police. So theres police with guns and since the manchester attack they were actively patrolling.

And have this happen once a week ?

Fuck off you moron.

>only terrorists do this?
You're right, user. This could easily just be a boy scout attack or some disgruntled mimes or something, right? Maybe it's just a reality tv show prank or a norwegian black metal band. Lets not jump to conclusions, it's probably just a school chess club.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt this attack and the manchester attack happen under theresa mays rule?

Police in London have been carrying guns for years.

Even our local police carry them.

All that unarmed police bullshit has been a myth for many years.

And it will happen more under the rule of the Muslin loving Corbyn.

>herp derp all criminals a terrorists

terrorist
ˈtɛrərJst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; More
gunman, assassin, desperado;
hijacker;
revolutionary, radical, guerrilla, urban guerrilla, subversive, anarchist, freedom fighter;
rareinsurrectionist, insurrectionary

adjective
adjective: terrorist

unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"a terrorist organization"

No they fucking don't. Wake up you sheep. This fad of ramming into people is very recent. No doubt it's because it conveys the message of a ''''''''""""terrorist""""""" attack without causing too many casualties. Even the idea of "terrorism" is recent. All to push the Jewish agenda of conquering the middle east for resources and domination politically and culturally.

Real terrorists (insurgents and freedom fighters) use bombs and guns like all other insurgents and guerrillas have done.

Makes sense then.

Wut

>and gorillas have done

Sure they will continue to attack us regardless of whos in charge, on what basis can you state it will happen more under corbyn though? Heres an idea though, if we stopped getting involved in the middle east with bullshit wars maybe we would be adding a little less fuel to the flames.

How is unarmed police a myth you fag? Leave London for once and see real England and maybe you'll notice no cops carry guns outside of that shit hole unless they're armed response in which case they're probably chilling in the station

right, vote May and push harder for RaHo
Wa and endsieg and the crusade and what not, that totally teach the death whishing jihadi fucks oh yeah, that's totally not what they want you to do you actual infinite moron.

I live in London. I know what i see every day.

>teh jooz
gtfo

Log of shit?

You're also a fucking retard because you clearly didn't read past the first 5 words of my post. Get our of your shit hole city and see the other 95 percent of the country which isn't anywhere near the same as your shit hole

>if they don't stick to the modus operandi I know then it's a fucking false flag because something something im like an authority expuuurth on terror mate i swear on me mum

wut

london is a shit hole?
sad.
I always pictured London
differently

gorillas do all sorts when their jimmies are rustled

>I unironically put transparent flags on my pictures after a clearly set up "terrorist" attack because the media told me to, the post

oh no another terrorist attack
how cuold this psosibly happen!!1!1
Your sweaty Paki loving mayor was right. Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a major city. Well atleast in London specifically, because maybe it's just me but terrorist attacks aren't exactly part and parcel out here in the Western United States.

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN!!!!!!

I think people really need to start questioning Britains federal police. This is happening far too often and it's pretty alarming that your spy agencies aren't on top of it yet.

FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN, LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN

spy agencies are for stopping peace groups, not terrorists

Vote Corbyn, he wants to increases the amount of police not cut their numbers.

hey, Hey, HEY! calm the fuck down you retards, islam is the religion of peace, you live in our world now!

Anyone else think it's not simply a coincidence that these are happening so close to the election?

my fair lady

I love living in TX. None of this shit would fly down here, not for one second. If you think otherwise, you haven't met the people down here.

lul

>160 DEAD BY NOW!!!!!

>overthrow middle eastern democratic governments, kill countless civilians, fund rebel/oppressive regimes, make every waking moment for them a living hell
>not the slightest objection or action to stop western terror overseas by american citizens
>shocked when they retaliate against the west

You people are so fucking stupid you deserve to die.

160 dead? Where? It's only 7 people.

I'm voting Corbyn. I grew up in Bradford, knew a lot of Muslims, I know it's a small group doing this shit - but after you blow up children, I immediately stopped sympathising for Islam.

Voting in Theresa May is a fucking nightmare - they duped you once, they're going to do it again.

Closing our borders, I love that one... We are an island. The same methods to get here will be the same. They can also now fly to Ireland and ferry it across to England.

UKIP are the Tory lapdogs, and working/poverty class are buying into the shit.

She's hot tho.

Only 6 dead and not 160

Checked.

Nope, very aware.

>I immediately stopped sympathising for Islam.

because everyone who believes in that religion is doing that

k

Top kek

>overthrow middle eastern democratic governments
oh please tell me of a place where there was a true democratic regime that wasn't really a puppet of the oppressive theocratic hatemongers. having shah's and dictators was the most prosperous and safe the middle east has been since the fucking 6th century

the majority is not doing that but majority is approving it.

wrong
you really don't wtf you're talking about
that's the problem here

It's not always about the high score though. People don't see bombs and automatics in their everyday life. Vans and trucks though? That instills paranoia. It's also SO much more grisly after seeing people crushed like bugs and deformed than a pale corpse in a red puddle. You can't regulate vehicles in a meaningful way either, and people know this.

As far as the fuckos that convince people to do these things are concerned, any violence and attention is a win. Getting a citizen of the people they hate to do it too? Triply so.

Immigration policy won't do jack to prevent this now, but every public demonstration stokes the flames and creates an exponential divide. That's the real goal here.

>assault rifle
>assault

It's time to stop being low IQ.

Not to mention just because you can make a bomb doesn't mean it will get you a high score. I know you are surprised that it takes a little brains to understand the science behind blasts. The first of the two bombs at the Boston bombing killed nobody and they were packed like sardines at the finish line.

Muslims are trying to become the new Jews. They want a war against them only to obtain immunity since people "hated" them.

Do it faggots. London riots got nothing in the race war you cunts have pent up waiting to roll out.

BBC news has just updated.

The terrorist driver in London was dyslexic.

He thought he was celebrating Ramavan.

I actually know quite well.

Shouldn't have invaded the Middle East. Can't have a picnic on the beach and get pissed when the seagulls turn up, and follow you home.

this proves that terrorists don't care about numbers, only that they kill...thus making gun laws irrelevent

MMMMMMMAXIMUM KEK

>retarded goat fucker
>taking the time to learn how to make a bomb

Some might, others might consider it too much work and just use whatever they can find available while in a fit of muzzie rage. It doesn't require any stretch of the imagination to consider that they acted impulsively.

It has always been a shithole. All cities are human hives up to their eyeballs in filth and squalor. You just train your gaze upon the few pretty points of interest and try to ignore the other 99.9% of what's there.

No, retard, not "only" Islamic terrorists do this but they are far and away the most plausible suspect. It takes a willful ignorance to think it's predict anything else.

OP heard wrong. It's 160,000.
Trump said so.

VOTE LABOUR

you do? I don't.