>useless NEET with shit degree
>parents disappointed as fuck but won't admit it
>brother succesful business man at age 26
>raking in money and bitches
>he's got the looks and the charisma
>I have no motivation or will to live
>too pussy to commit sudoku
>get drunk as often as possible to make life bearable

why should I keep going Sup Forums. What's the fucking point.

Post some feels reaction images so i can fill my folder

I'm you at 26. The feeling gets a lot worse in 2 short years and you never get the courage to end yourself.
Change your life, don't procrastinate anymore. Become someone you can be proud.

>24
>No job
>Get drunk as often as possible
>No job
>Drink

How can you afford to buy alcohol, a luxury item, if you have no job or means to support yourself?
Do you leech off others to supply your alcohol?

i'm the only "creative" member of a family of libtards and business-minded people. I can't share any writing or art I do as its frowned upon and "not a real way to make money."

I've been trying to turn my life around for months but I always get stuck in the same circle of self-doubt and loneliness.

Hence why it's 5 AM on a Sunday and I'm drunk as fuck right now.

I live with my mother. She gives me money to buy groceries for the month and doesn't complain when I budget in alcohol with the expenses.

Join the BVB Army. There you can suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole asshole. Wouldn't that be nice?

scat is a very niche fetish of mine user.

Wanna share some here?

Same as me man, changing seems impossible sometimes and I just give up only to try again a couple of months later.
Do you have friends or someone to spend time with?

Doesn't complain or isn't aware? Kind of sounds like you're manipulative and taking advantage of your mother's generosity. She's giving you her money to buy food for the house, and you take it upon yourself to budget alcohol into the budget of money that isn't yours to budget?

There is no point.

Hang yourself and reap your 72 virgins.

Chill out, Ben

Quit being a faggot and do something

My friends are pretty much people I've met online. A girl in the Netherlands I met in GW2, A girl I met on WoW in Essex, A few friends across my own country but no one lives close to me.

Our relationship is strictly gaming related and I'm not super close to any of them.

I'd rather not, considering the nature of Sup Forums and I've been lurking for over 8 years so I know better than to out myself. Besides, my "art" is pixel graphic and shitty anyway. And I can't really share writing projects here.

She's aware. I'm not taking advantage of her, she's awesome. I live with her and my rent is payed by doing all the laundry, dishes, keeping the house clean and buying the groceries + making dinner. She knows I drink a lot and raises it every so often, but doesn't interject.

I hate people like you. Please kys you weak piece of shit.. 24?? Do you realize how much time you've had??? Goddamn I hate you. I didn't even have the luxury of a parent giving a shit about me much less the opportunity to go to college and I'm still making it pretty well off. you are simply weak af and need shed. Fucking pathetic.

I am 29 now. I got my first degree in English. Went back 2014 for Comp Sci. Landed a cushy job no problem. It's never too late to start. Suck up the cost and go back for a meaningful degree. But if you're a NEET you might not be mentally disciplined enough to get an education in a legitimate field.

But if you think you have the chops, do it and do it now.

Ever think about moving to Florida?

this also goes for you.

Please tell me your name isn't Brandon or Phil

being the family dissapointment is a full-time job on its own.

who's ben?

I tried, user. Lord knows I've tried.

Pls no. I have a muslim friend who keeps trying to convert me as it is.

I have no money to go for another degree and my parents think it's a waste of money and wont pay for a business-oriented course. I'll have to shit out money somewhere.

I'm not in America, so no.

My name's not Brandon or Phill, user. Don't stress.

>my rent is payed by doing all the laundry, dishes, keeping the house clean and buying the groceries + making dinner
Take a long hard look at yourself you disgusting NEET housewife faggot. Cuz dats wut the fuck you is, nigga! You might as well become a fucking trap and let your woman fuck you real and deep in yo pink ass, mutha fucka.

There's Pell Grant and loans. If you haven't acquired any loans, federal loans are there for you subsidized and unsubsidized. There's always money there.

nvm just saw >I'm not in America, so no.

literally nothing wrong with helping around the house in exchange for food and lodgings. It's a respectable trade deal.

I have no insurance to offer a bank for any loans. Haven't really looked into other alternatives though, so this is a viable suggestion. Thanks user.

>being the family dissapointment is a full-time job on its own.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself you lazy cunt

Op its really simple...
>look for a job or an internship that will pay for your room and board
>probably non profit like peace corps
>live a year or 2 not having to worry about living expenses or meals
>think about what u want in life
>save the money u make
>Get your fucking life together during those 2 years

If I don't feel sorry for myself, who will...?

another viable suggestion. Thank you kind user. I haven't thought of this yet.