What would have happened if Flight 93 succeeded and hit the white house?

What would have happened if Flight 93 succeeded and hit the white house?

A lot of staff would have died and our response would probably have been more severe.

I thought it was going to the capital building

That makes no sense. Why would they hit themselves?

You get to invade a bonus unrelated middle eastern country of your choosing!

I choose Sweden!

It was disputed amongst the leaders, Osama wanted the Capitol but ultimately left it up to the hijackers to choose

Tbh the white house would be a symbolic attack, but the Capitol would be much more effective in terms of damage

Israel wouldn't have had to send all those anthrax letters to blame Iraq

Weren't they going to shoot it down if it was near DC airspace?

kek!

They did shoot it down before it got anywhere near DC.

>daily reminder
The planes that hit the WTC were empty and the "plane that hit the pentagon" was actually a missile

could you imagine if they hit the power plants like they wanted to?

I think they shot it down in Shanksville, PA

He should deport all violent felons to Mexico when he kicks the illegals out.

Party in the USA

It wouldn't have done anything.
Nuclear power plants are very strong it would have been a waste of planes.

It depends if the president had died.
Doubt anything would have changed.

It's just interesting to imagine. What if Bush's wife got BTFO but he was alive reading stories in Florida? Would he have gone nuclear?

Yeah the captial building is fucking massive in size compared to the White House

No, WMDs would have been used only if the invasion with conventional forces would have failed. It didn't, the Americans and allies conquered Afghanistan in less than two months.

iirc Bush wasn't at the white house at the time. But imagine if it had been personal instead of just giving contracts to his dad's friends

Logically yeah that makes sense but an unhinged Dubya seems like something to fear. I could totally see him dropping bombs to glass half the middle east had Laura Bush had died on 9/11.

Jews lied, USA died.

>mfw Herat and Kabul nuked to oblivion
would have been glorious tho

Yeah he was reading a book in Florida, and as far as I know Laura was out doing something.

An interesting scenario would be a visiting Bush Senior and Laura being in the White House as it gets hit; I'm sure Bush would have turned everything into glass.

3rd post is best post
>tfw a Swede is less cucked than my fellow burgers