WH40k: What legions would you want to be apart of? And why?

WH40k: What legions would you want to be apart of? And why?

World Eaters obviously

fuck em. join the tau instead
>slavery of lesser castes
>committed to scientific discovery
>eventually conquer all of known space once they get their FTL travel sorted

given enough time in the wh40k universe, all will be tau

I and IX obviously

grey knights
>all psykers
>OP melee
>dosent afraid of any demons

ALL IS DUST!

salamanders master race niggaaaaa

The correct answer is Slaanesh

the one that isnt for losers who play games and watch anime

Emperors Children because the party never stops when you worship slaanesh

My nigga
Came here to post this

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

If Loyalist only then I choose White Scars because Mongols on motorcycles

>t. Word Bearer

Iron hands, totally. Give me my robot arm and crack open the oldest bottle of science goo in the stash! We're going to fucking mars!

Either them or the Thousand Sons, so long as I get to be a sorcerer, and don't get stuck as a rubric marine.

>implying that the Tau can handle even one Tyranid Hive Fleet
I want Tau sympathizers to leave this planet

Master crafted meltas. Kill them all. Fuck armor.

This.

Every Salamander is an armorer and can customize and maintain their own powersuit, so everyone has artifice armor. Great color scheme. Specializes in close to mid combat. Home world is a radioactive Mordor. Only chapter not a bag of dicks.

b-but user, the Salamanders are racist

And the Orcs are all filthy Brits, Krieg is Wilhelm's Germany, and the Tao feel Chinese. Games Workshop spreads it around, at least.

Even the generic white guy space marine chapters are a little too gung ho to be taken seriously. I'm looking at you, Robot Girlyman...

Krieg is badass though. The Salamanders are just pandering

What is this heresy?!?!?

Look, brothers! Slaanesh comes to weaken our faith! These are dark times, indeed...

I think they're cool enough, not my first choice, but ok. Maybe you're just not a fan of the flavor?

Also, can't their tactical squads end up with mastercraft chainswords on the cheap, and end up cheaper, slower assault marines? Or was that White Scars?

I think you're thinking of White Scars. Yeah, I just think Salamanders are GW trying to attract black people to play 40k

White Scars.
>Space Mongolians
> have a sweet ass fu manchu
>Crush the enemies of the Imperium
>see them driven before you
>hear the butt hurt of the Heretics/Xeno
If only GW gave them Jet Bikes

my fucking nigga

They did, but it made them all gay.

Threadly reminder that Eldar faggotry is the reason we have Slaanesh to deal with

FUCK ALL THOSE PUSSYFAGGOTS IN THEIR FAGGOTPUSSIES! THE ONLY THING POWERBOOTS ARE FOR IS KICKING THOSE FUCKS IN THE BALLS!! ANGRY MARINES ARE ALWAYS ANGRY!! ALL THE TIME!!!!! FUCKING BADGERCUNTS, ALL OF YOU!

Chapter Master Tempestus?