Am i becoming a meme after unironically liking this the first listen?

Am i becoming a meme after unironically liking this the first listen?

yeah you've done like many before you and conditioned your ears to be comfortable with listening to shit

>falling for the all arranged sound is music meme
>falling for the "harsh noise" meme in general

another one falls

no
it's just music dude
you're not a meme for liking music
yes it's seen as inaccessible but put into perspective a lot of people like noise music and this album is generally accepted as one of the most accessible noise albums

the only reason people would perceive you as a "meme" for liking this album is because of, well, people like you that perpetuate that to like a ~weird~ album, one must be a "meme"

dude come on lol
just like what you like instead of coming to Sup Forums to ask if you're weird or patrician etc.

lmao actually kys

hello underage

It's actually a pretty cool listen. Not as good as Aqua Necromancer or Door Open at 8AM, but good. Blast yr ears. Enjoy the texture.

go back

yes, it's one of Merzbow's weaker releases. Try some of his other stuff.

please

>if you're not spouting nonsense about memes like a 15 year old instead of attempting to thoroughly discuss music you're reddit!

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>attempting to thoroughly discuss music
>just listen to whatever you want man free country XD who cares what people say

A+ conversation

>A thread where harsh noise may finally be talked about unironically
>It's immediately destroyed by someone trying to start a feel-good circlejerk and a shitposter berating him
I hate you guys.

fuck you for listening to this absolute garbage you nigger

recommend me something then

Also stop being so obnoxious about that album. Noise wall. Big fucking deal. Don't forget to report to us your first trout mask replica listen.

Listen to good music. Don't listen to Sup Forums

Not him but asking "am i a meme coz i like noise" is shitposting, not a start to a conversation.

and saying like what you like man its whatever doesn't exactly encourage a stimulating debate either

There was no need for debate. You like an album? Cool. Good job. Don't worry about how others perceive you for liking said album.
Only a vapid faggot that cares more about his image than music would do that.

disgusting

listening to loveless drunk running home at 2 in the morning when you just got back from hanging out with your best friend the night before moving away from your hometown city of 18 years. no album will ever reach that peak for me again.

what do you mean, we're already having an almost academic discussion.

>There was no need for debate
theres no need for this thread either but here we all are

think you're in the wrong thread

loveless is highly overrated btw

now it's a loveless thread

it's overrated but it's still good imho

Just like pulse demon.
Now it's a pulse demon thread

shitposing aside, what is some good harsh noise album? I kinda liked pic related

listening to pulse demon running home at 2 in the morning when you just got back from hanging out with your best friend the night before moving away from your hometown city of 18 years. no album will ever reach that peak for me again.

venerology by merzbow is good
while you were out by endo is essential, it has cute pop samples
killer bug
hanatarash
the night force
c.c.c.c.
masonna

none

anyone feel like older aphex felt like an intro to appreciating harsh noise?

Listen to most of this post And also check out Merzbow's Aqua Necromancer, Door Open At 8AM, and Merzbeat

Maybe look into some Onkyo too. It's kind of like soft noise in a way.

oh damn someone mentioning onkyo outside rym general
rare, nice user

Onkyo is nice. No-input Mixing Board makes my ears feel things they never have before. I don't know if it even counts as music, but if OP can dig harsh noise, they can probably appreciate onkyo too.

what you mean, which album/song?

i'm sure you didn't even listen to 1/10 of the whole album

Sha Mo 3000 is Merzbow's best album

Why do people act like enjoying harsh noise is so unimaginable? It can be extremely relaxing and cathartic to follow all the textures and movements