How do we solve the Memeiors Problem?

>emphasize the downfall of basketball
>fanbase, like their team is composed of degenerate millennials
>use threes and refs to win games, therefore effectively labeling them an illegitimate organization
>irrelevant by media standards
>no star player
>their """franchise""" player is a rich kid mullatto chucker who's dad made $42 million in his career - thus ensuring he would be fine no matter what he did
>his gay lover is a pothead mullatto who's dad is a 2 time champion with the Lakers and does radio in LA, and also has millions of dollars
>their most """successful""" player is a coward who couldn't win a ring on his own so he jumped on a team that got lucky winning one
>they employ a loudmouth nigger speaking about black issues even though he plays with a bunch of race traitors

Right-wing death squads when?

lol, you must be mad as fuck to keep on posting this shit

I'm glad someone else hates millennials like I do

>shoot the ball well (the entire point of the game)
>wahhh they're ruining the sport wahhh I prefer roided apes that aimlessly shove their way to the rim and get weak fouls called by spineless refs

>steph curry is not mulatto
>the fuck is wrong with taking 3s?
>using race traitor meme
>kys

>he unironically doesn't see the problem with jacking up 3's with 20 seconds left on the shot clock

Why run a play when CURRAY FUH THUREEEE

Except it's a cheap and meme tactic, you half-nigger piece of shit.

Not to mention it can be stopped with fast enough backcourt movement that will drive an easy layup for the opposing team to win it. Why do you think a 3 with seconds left on the clock equates to an instant win, you stupid half-nigger millennial? I could fucking come and sucker punch you right now if I could.

Your brand of basketball can be stopped. That's what Cleveland did to you

>but muh OKC 3-1 XDDDDD

Who was the actual 3-1, millennial cuck? You LOST what you thought you'd earn, now go and kill yourself for the rest of this board for fuck's sake.

R E K T
E
K
T

t. LeBeta dick sucker

You don't watch gsw if you think so they do is spam 3s. They're offense is actually very balanced and exciting to watch.

Except I don't like or follow any NBA team or player, I'm just stating facts as I watch the game. Rooting for another man to do well other than yourself is proving the millennial cuckoldization of the generation that I am not a part of.

Take the L and move on. Otherwise, your days are numbered, cuck.

rekt

Larriors are full a rich whiteboy pussies. They haven't got the stones to be true champions and rely of memechucking and luck for their success. There's no real drive to become greats, Kerr is successful enough already and doesn't truly give a fuck. Durant is the softesy pussy bitch nigga in the association. Only Drayboon shows passion, though it manifests itself in his dick kicking fetish so fuck him.

So what teams do you guys think are respectable?

The Spurs have to be one of them

>system babies reliant on someone to take care of them

Try the Pelicans, they're the anti-millennial team. If only Anthony Davis were white though.

>be good at shooting
>don't take open shots

what kind of idiot would do this? maybe other teams should try defending

Except they shouldn't be getting away with murder but they do anyways.

And the Cavaliers have the best defense in the NBA. Not only that, but the Spurs are also up there.

I wonder how mad you fuckboys would've been at Bird in his prime

Lol you're garbage.

So you hate the teams that play together and have giod coaching. You just want to see a bunch of random people scrambling for buckets.

Bird is from a generation where everything was difficult. He had to live through Korea and Vietnam, something most millennials wouldn't understand.

You aren't really making any coherent arguments

Not an argument. People should achieve by themselves, not in groups. You've let the millennial delusion get to you again, cuck.

Not an argument. You have yet to effectively refute my points. Millennials need to understand that facts come before opinion.

Basketball is a team sport, dumbass

Even Jordan had help

You have to actually say something of substance before I can refute anything you say. So far it's just "millenials" this and "millenials" that. What does "getting away with murder" even mean in a basketball sense?

Nope, Jordan singelhandedly carried the Bulls to every final. Pippen didn't win anything, Jordan did. You should have known that by now. Are you new to basketball?

You have to actually refute my facts effectively before I can stop referring to you and your arguments as part of the millennial delusion and degeneracy.

Getting away with murder is being fed what you don't deserve i.e. the Memeiors, their fanbase, and their pathetic existence

If you don't understand the difference between MJ/Kobe/LeBron and the Memeiors, then you're an idiot

Look at people like Westbrook and Harden - they hate the idea of getting help.

When you struggle, only YOU should bear the burden. Not anyone else. How do you faggots live your lives? Do you always get opinions from others before doing things?

What facts?

>mj
didn't win in the playoffs until he got pippen and horace grant on his team
>kobe
carried by shaq and gasol
>lebron
had to join wade's team

keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums faggot

>>no star player
This is actually a great thing desu.

It seems like basketball fans sometimes forget that basketball is a team sport.

Those aren't arguments. Those players had nothing to do with winning a title for their teams. It was MJ doing it all by himself for Chicago, Kobe doing it all by himself for the Lakers, and LeBron doing it all by himself in TWO cities.

These fags love 90 possessions in a row featuring a ballhog doing nothing but 1v1 isos. Passing the ball to teammates is a frightening concept

Stop arguing with le millinelial man. He's fucking retarded

Not having a star player means the team is weak and they aren't self-reliant and therefore weak and dependent on others to do things for them.

But only a millennial would make such a completely asinine argument that is horrible by Sup Forums standards.

Lebron James is literally a millennial.

He doesn't have to be a millennial because he's at least doing everything for himself. What would you know about a player's life? You just want the easy answers, you degenerate millennial trash. Why haven't they banned you yet for such horrible opinions and your inability to effectively refute FACTS

>it's cheap

hahahaha call of the fucking scrub right there.
>waaah you aren't winning the way you're "supposed" to win. Why don't you play the way I want you to?

Get fucking good kid. You play to win the game, not conform to some arbitrary standard of what is "real" basketball.

Because it's not about winning, it's about responsibility.

I'll give you 1/10 since you've obviously got other people replying to your posts but damn this is some weak ass trolling.

What did he mean by this

Except I'm not trolling, you retard.

You're new here anyways so your opinion doesn't matter.

If you don't understand what's different about MJ/Kobe/LeBron's """"help"""" and what the Warriors are doing, I can't help you.

KD literally WENT to a 73 win team that didn't need him.
Curry literally needed Klay and Dray to do the dirty work to get anywhere
Dray can't score by himself because he has no offensive game
Klay is cool being the 3rd option without bitching about it to the media. He isn't doing anything to make is own stats better

There's a huge difference. Stop with the mental gymnastics.

Would you just kill yourself already?

>they employ a loudmouth nigger speaking about black issues even though he plays with a bunch of race traitors
chuckled

That one should take responsibility for his own actions and do them without the meme help of others, especially in basketball because it's such a me-me-me sport that one is a burden for relying on others to carry out their ambition FOR them.

You know what? I don't think we need teams anymore. We need a Battle Royale 1v1 league instead of the NBA. This way we can determine who's better and who's not, millennial trash, or not millennial trash. Get some.

Some day, this better fucking happen. The NBA needs to be dissolved.

Rekt

This

Rekt

Do any non-millennials enjoy watching the Warriors?

I have no problems with GS except for Curry. He's a cornball ass motherfucker and tries to parade that hideous daughter around everywhere. He needs to fuck off with that shit ain't nobody gonna give him a high-five for being a dad

Stay mad you obsessed faggot

Does this guy ever realize he's nothing but a millennial too?

Bulky forwards crashing to the rim isn't the proper corollary to curry.
It's high-usage guards who bait fouls and whine incessantly to the refs until they get 'their' ""MVP"" calls.

Curry is the just desserts for a league that flew kobe and Michael's banner for years. And because he chucks and succeeds, he will never get 'his' calls, even if he tries hard to change his because he's tired of getting molested off ball.

>born January 3, 1999
>millennial

Lol

This team wouldn't even win 50 games in the 90s desu

The problem will solve itself next year when Steph inevitably chokes again in the playoffs and runs off to Charlotte in FA to become a family man desu

>tfw live in bay area
>tfw surrounded by these same entitled rich millennial asians
>tfw have to see them all go from not caring about the warriors to every 3rd person in public wearing warriors gear because they are all bandwagoners

A lot of the hate is from the bandwagon nature of the fan base.I am an oldfag fan of the Warriors from the old RunTMC days and the bandwagon faggots disgust me.