PLAYER SELECT

PLAYER SELECT

brunt

Even to this day I get triggered when I see someone say they main Ether Rex, god damn she was cancer to play against.

The only way I'd beat that fucker was by abusing bumpsy's passive, but tbh that shit was also cancer.

LET'S GO ONE SHOT JOHNNY! YEAH!

My money's on The Dome

Notorious ZIP

How play?

Fuck yeah, One Shot Johny.

I'd take Samantha. Special based, but won't die in one hit. What can I say? I like paladins.

YEAH! GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP! ONE SHOT JOHNNY IS A HERO!

>special

B I G C R I M S O N

Brunt the terrible

ONE SHOT JOHNNY VICTORY OR DEATH!

BUMPSY OP PLS FIX

fucking kekd at one shot johnny

you might be laughing now but give the game a try, a decent one shot johnny main will fuck your shit up

fuck u talking about what game

Fucking rictor mortis for the name alone
If not for that, big crimson

So I know that Grandguard wasn't exactly considered to be a strong pick, but did anybody else find that dealing with that shield was really fucking annoying?

which is why i learned to play grandguard. once you have the timing down, johnny is your bitch

Randal.
3rd overall in attack and defense.

ether rex with the upset

Dude Randal is shit against like half the lineup because he's too slow to hit anyone with more than like 3 speed unless they fuck up and get outplayed.

no one commenting on grandguard with the extra stat

>not legal play

>all these one shot johnny mains
hope you like never playing the game once a semi-decent Grandguard or Ether Rex starts playing

grandguard, he has actually the most stat points

>Implying that shield ain't shit

Did you played at easy your whole life? You can rape him easily once the shield fuck off.

I have 93% victory percentage with rock out with your cock out Randal. All you min/max faggots have no skill. In my last tournament I had to defeat 12 opponents before I even lost a round. Half or more were flawless.

Stats are relative to the kit you scrublord. Break dat shield and fuckboi is useless, hurr Durr. Dome beats the fuck out of him in any 1v1. Doesn't even play well as a tank.

theres no health stat for measure. these other stats are useless without it. also theres no description of what "special" actually is or how speed affects any of the other stats. shit game is shit.

NEITHER CAN WITHSTAND THE FORCE OF NATURE THAT IS ONE SHOT JOHNNY!
ONE SHOT JOHNNY: LEGEND OF LEGENDS!

Noobs gonna newb.

Just for the sake of the game make everyone have 10 HP, which means GG NR for Johnnies.

Big crimson

Yeah boi

ETHER REX

One shot johnny. One shot kill or ded

The grandguard has a chance to beat johnny

Samantha, tanky enough to make some mistakes but with fuckloads of damage with special

Fucking grandguard op. 21 stats vs everyone else's 20? Fucking bullshit

as a bumpsy player and an ether rex player i feel that in both ways sorry user

When rocking battle-cruiser Im a Brunt man myself, POW~WOOOOOP POW~WOOOOP SIZZLE. This meta though? gotta go zippy smalls top pick since season 3. No one marshes the wallows better when a stinkin Sammy comes wallowing threw.

honestly nerf ether rex

OSJ mains are more cancer than Z.I.P. mains holy shit

New characters when?

notorious Z.I.P.

what does 'special' do?

Big crimson, my lil' monster.

Get's fucked by ONE SHOT JOHNNY

donny "the dome" has this
>decent attack
>high defence

literal bruiser that is made for this glass cannon meta

im a fan of glass cannon meta being a literal cancerautist fag who plays
>ether fucking rex
but im a little tired of OSJ players shit, heard there was a nerf/buff rework comming to fix both OSJ and donny

Brunt and Samantha, they are the most well rounded in their specific role, allowing them to have a high skill ceiling and skill floor

>fix johnny
the balance team doesnt understand that OSJ isnt borken if he can get OHKO'd himself

its funny that big crimson running 8/8 can bait OSJ then jump him with his speed.

>Rex
victim to his own stats
can't outrun/catch up to anyone and has to deal with skill shot mechanics, meaning if he misses he might as well resign
then there's the interesting GG shield that tanks at least 2 attack, giving GG a good chance to win

I will have mine funky style. Size 9 with a diet mountain dont.

>rework ZIP
rictor mortis does everything zip does but better

i agree that OSJ isnt broken i just heard somewhere hes getting a nerf regardless

and on the rex topic i know that shit all too well but the on kill cloaking passive is probably the only reason i still play other than that hes garbage

+1
made the mistake of using zip once, got owned by opposite RM the entire match