Ask a pet that enjoys pet play anything

Ask a pet that enjoys pet play anything

Master will also be talking so don't be afraid questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic in pet gear?

What do you like the most about being a pet.

Give me a few minutes on that
I just love being with my master and giving love

Gender of both of you? Ages?

Nigga stfu you wish you were a fuckin pet wtf are you retarded, but fr I'd fuck you master in the fucking ass plz ok,, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Male master 25
Female pet 21
male pet 20

Wait there's 3 of you? How did you all meet?

What's your favorite color

Stfu with your stupid ass minecraft rp, if you could give me something more than drawings, than I would believe you.

Funny actully master knew the youngest one first and then you found me on Sup Forums.

My favorite color is pink and baby blue it's such a cool mix of colors

discord.
------------------
gg/dbet8PV

Linked died

Afraid of heights?

Pet here you can call me kat I really hate heights and spiders and clowns I have a great phobias.

Do all of you frequent /b or are you the only one

does your master permit you toshare yourself with the world to see?

Why you don't revolt against your master, then fuck him with a strap-on

No she's in trouble for doing it in the last thread

What is it like being a pet then? And is it a 24/7 kinda thing?

I enjoy being a pet and I enjoy being with my master he's the best he pays for everything I need and want!

It's 24/7

So you get your own pet bowl too, and the couch is especially comfy since you get to curl up with master. Oh and sorry for all the weird questions, pretty much a newfag in all of this

Describe more degrading thing done to each pet

guess id be ok with being a pet. im a 18 year old dude

I'm more of a ddlg guy, but my current little calls herself kitten so that's that

How does your master sustain enough money for support?

>
>So you get your own pet bowl too, and the couch is especially comfy since you get to curl up with master. Oh and sorry for all the weird questions, pretty much a newfag in all of this

I don't have a bowl but I do have my collar and cuffs but daddy loves us and really treats us nice until we do something stupid

He works two jobs but we clean and do what we can when he's come to make him comfortable

what jobs, if i may ask?

Kat is a slave play pet play girl
Moo is a little

Target and construction

you only get anal from your master?

This is fucking weeeeeeeird dude.

How long have you been doing this?

Slave huh? Even more funny considering she's black and I'm white

sauce?

Any hole he wants to use he can sometimes I don't have a option where or for how long

Think we can get a pic of your pets fucking?

Pics?

That's pretty funny

Oooooh fuck good thing he's got you two looking after him. Target just about drove me mad.

She's already getting in trouble.

Its a struggle because kat wants to constantly be punished because she loves it.

Alright. What about the other one?

Moo is asleep right now she's the little and she needs a little more sleep.

You could always say if they behave for ya they get a treat, which would be?

This is pretty freaky my man.

What's the most humiliating thing that's happened so far?

Kat loves to be fucked or punished so I'll probably give her some cum for being good.

Moo would probably just wanna cuddle and kiss.

How do I get a pet?

We went to a restaurant with friends and I had both of them wear a plug while at the restaurant.

I'm guessing Kat is the more aggressive one while Moo is more reserved and shy?

Kat here

You could try fetlife or such searching around the bdsm life style areas.

She's extremely more aggressive and takes pain like a champ I had to buy a cane to finally get her to stop being a brat.

How much free time do get?

What do you and moo do when master is away and you don't have anything to do?

We love each other just as much as daddy so we just kinda fuck each other or do a little blood play.

Like a champ you say? About how much pain does she take when she acts naughty? A solid object, like the cane you mentioned, level? Or more along the lines of a cat-o-nine tails bad?

So won't stop being a bitch until she's bruised or bleeding.

Mm sexy. So since Kat is being punished (?) And Moo is sleeping. What tools do you use to punish Kat? Pics of your tools would be great too

Usually and cane or a rough fucking without lube.

She can't handle fucking without lube and it's almost to painful for her to handle.

I will also be right back she is bitching and poking me I'm getting tired of her shit.

Leave me alone I'm just smoking you don't have to be here if you don't wanna I regret making the thread

I disagree. I think it was a great idea for you to make this thread. Learned quite a bit about pet play and other people's interests

She just likes the attention so I'm Making sure to keep in entertained.

Am into petplay too, AMA

And I'm in permanent Chastity

can i shuv my fookin bowl of salt up yer wee fanny?