London Bridge is falling down

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down,
Allahu akbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_Jb_f4PO4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What they hell? There's nothing on social media and even Sup Forums and Reddit aren't bothering to report on this. WTF?

It's all over pol

Europe, when will they learn

There's a Twitter Moment, content on FB news sidebar and it's on the front page of r/world news on reddit. You're either a troll or unforgivably retarted

There's a Twitter Moment, content on FB news sidebar, and it's on the front page of r/world news on reddit. You're either a troll or unforgivably retarted

Read or watch the fucking news. It's been all over the place.

Islam is the religion of peace.

An Islamic practise in an Islamic country?
>I see where you feel his may be a problem

Man, the Trump-shills are everywhere today. You know this happened in Europe not here, right?

The bridge is not falling down.

That was such a shitty bait
How did 4 different people prior to me posting take the bait?

Who could have predicted this! You let a bunch of wild Jihoodies into what is left of your country and turned up your un-lubed assed to them. I'm tired of blaming Islam at this point; Islamic extremists have never lied to anyone. I will exclusively blame liberal dumbshits from now on.

Holy shit THIS.

Dont worry the government will deflect it with "we will remain strong" speeches.

Hey liberals! Are you tired of trump winning !?

people on the bottom panel piss me off, like isn't europe a good enough example not to let a bunch of islamic savages in? These idiots must be blind but thankfully 90% of us don't think like them.

>lone wolf
>not all muslims
>islamophobia
>whites are to blame
>pray for London
>facebook dp overlay
>candlelight vigil
>rinse
>repeat

>yanks
>being in charge of knowing a single thing about gun control

Macron the cuck of Franceistan said all the scientists in the USA can go there. Im 100% for this we can get rid of these NWO satanists and replace this "science" garbage with Christianity like the founding fathers wanted. Science is demonic and shouldnt be in schools. So happy to hear this.

LOL Yeah. Trumptards seriously believed he was gonna stop this and all he did was give billions of dollars to the Saudis and sucked their dicks

Vote Corbyn. Only way to stop

agreed. science doesnt align with the bible at all... it literally makes no sense. Science is demonic and has no place in a civilized society.

thats literally the definition of FAKE NEWS. He doesnt agree with them and condemns them.

Its honestly getting impossible to tell if people are being sarcastic or just retards

Bow before your rulers

trump is the president of AMERICA not saudi arabia you inbred libtard. he said he wont be giving the sandniggers anything but bombs. and by that i mean dropping bombs on their sand filled heads to send them back to satan.

What he meant to say:

> French scientists are too expensive, foreigners please come over and drive wages down!

I repeat
>Its honestly getting impossible to tell if people are being sarcastic or just retards

Trump literally just gave them 80 billion dollars worth of weapons to use against the west

Honestly im beginning to think Hitler was a hero and not a villain. He knew the jews were taking over and took it upon himself to exterminate them and boost the white race. More liberal brainwashing trying to make us think he was actually wrong.

TFW you realize muslim hate memes are normie tier shit-content

theresa mays last bid to get re-elected

you are completely brainwashed by the liberal MSM. he said he wont give them anything. he knows the sandniggers are terrorists.

Yea guys! We want the terrorists to come live with us! There is nothing I like better than to be stabbed for picking up some beer on the way home. youtube.com/watch?v=R_Jb_f4PO4Y

They really are and it's amazing how woke people have become in the last few years. Five years ago you were Hitler for thinking anything less than saintly thoughts about muslims.

Islam is a fucking cancer on the world. Retards refusal to accept that is annoying. It needs to reform or get destroyed

I repeat
>Its honestly getting impossible to tell if people are being sarcastic or just retards

Look at that picture retard. It must hurt to know you were cucked by Trump/Kushner

that is why we need to start shoving liberals/muzzies into gas chambers. I really hope trump starts purging the USA of them.

And replacing them with his Saudi rulers

> Sandniggers murder a bunch of people
> B..but.. Tr.trump!!

hes clearly squatting slightly so the saudi king can give him something made of gold... only an idiot libfag would refuse that. He isnt aiding them if anything hes trolling them so they think hes with them before he begins bombing.

>Sandniggers murder a bunch of people
> B..but.. Libtards

/thread

I repeat

how is that a counter retort at all?

clearly you didnt read what i said. i said kill ALL muslims/libfags which are basically the same thing. not give them power moron.

how is that a counter retort at all?

Calm down. Let's meet and talk over our differences. Say, on London bridge in front of parliament, last night? Does that work for you?

It wasn't. It was a question. You do understand questions don't you?

fuck you son of pig raped by dog. I hope He put A knife in his pig mother s ass

You are a muslim libtard if you honestly think trump is aiding the terrorists. Go back to your country sandnigger we dont want you in the USA. This country is only for white christians you dont belong here.

Why did Trump give the Saudis 80 billion dollars worth of weapons to use against the west then retard?

Oh so he just Signed a Contact Wirth billions buy hes not gonna give them shit right

You people cannot and will not recognize a problem. Newsflash: your country is going to get attacked every few months. You refuse do do anything about it. You call people who want do do something about it racist. I don't blame Muslims anymore, I blame you fucking pathetic Eurocucks. As far as I am concerned you can all go fuck yourselves at this point.

I repeat

Trump just gave the Saudis 80 billions worth of weapons to use against the west

Uh oh someone offended Daesh. Better watch out guys.

Weapons made in America which the Saudis will use against the west. Thanks Donald Cuck

libfags that should be put to death. really just shows how brainwashed you all are with this trump hate. he NEVER made any deals with them and NEVER would. AMERICA FIRST not terrorists first. please use sources other than the FAKE NEWS MSM then talk to me when you're more intelligent or at least on the same level as me

It's fucking bait dude

Just because mentally unstable FAGS who cant even understand gender that was taught early as childhood protest for them to come in doesnt mean shit. We have a real president who isnt a cuck. The left fucking hates him because he keeps fucking winning. Trump keeps winning while europe keeps whining. Are you brits all ready to become Americans yet?
I say we do a trade: all the sjws can move to britian and all the british can come state side. Everybody wins.

It will be next.

Thank obama you stupid nigger hes the one who gave it to them.

>blackliveniggers in the west
>sandniggers to the east
>somolian niggers
>african niggers.

Niggers

We need to send all libs to the gas chambers too. mass genocide is the only way we can progress the way god wants. scientists are devil worshipers sent to separate us from god. Thats why i wont let my son go to any lib school that teaches science.

a group of patriots needs to lynch the obama niggers

KEEP OF LAUGHING HEAD TOWEL MAN. SOON MOTHERLAND RAIN WAVES OF FIRE DOWN UPON YOU LIKE IS NIGHT AFTER AMERICAN TACO INSTRUMENT BINGE. WE LAUGH THEN.

Hey do you think i could rape a white girl over there and get away with it? Im not white by the way. It would be fucking diamonds.

Scientists are not devil worshipers. Liberal scientists like bill nye the social justice warrior guy are. They teach islam in schools now and tell you theres 72 genders.

Kaiser Wilhelm II didn't invade Switzerland for the same reason Hitler didn't and the same reason AIG and major corporations love them: their banks. The Swiss have been fanatical about privacy and until 2015, flipped off every country that tried to get lists of depositors, and since (until recently) they had no subsidiaries in other countries, no country could force them to divulge their information. In case this evades you, realize it means more than what you think: not only do countries hide their wealth, but more importantly, corrupt individuals in those countries can hide their ill gotten gains without fear of loss. Many dictators today still have billions, including African and Latin American dictators (and many American magnates too).
you don't invade the people who hold your embezzled funds, on the contrary, you protect them.

yes they are you fucking cuck. They are all demonic. you must agree with them then. you are no better. they try to separate us from god so these sandniggers can come to the usa... most of the shit they push makes no sense either. anyone with a working brain can see this. send them all to france like macron wants and replace them with minsters in america.

Why dont you all start throwing spam at muslims they hate pork.. make a trump wall with a bunch of the cans they make them that way so you can

You british cucks are fucking retarded. Had they done this in america and someone i knew close to me died i would have organized an underground army and slit throats of all the ones chanting sharia in the night.

You euros are cucks. The government doesnt care about you. They sold you out to be target practice and your 8 year old girls to be cum dumpstes. You dont even want to fight. I might even join the gang bang since nothing happens.

where's the rest of that set?

Im not a cuck you brain dead bible fucker. Why dont you go read some more verses about turning the other cheek or praying for god to save you in your hour of need.
Pass that collection plate.

Idk but you wanna beat off with me? Lets post pics of pretty brits and swedish girls because its not like they wont let it happen.

>They are all demonic
not the one you replied to, but...wow... you are the textbook definition of Poe's Law: either a pathetic troll satirizing an extremely idiotic person, or an actual extremely idiotic person.

luckily, even if you were the 'less retarded' of the two (the troll), your efforts would still be pathetic. as a troll, you fail. and as anything else, you're even worse!

You should be put to death fake christian. hope you enjoy the hell that awaits you. you must be an islamist or scientist trying to brainwash christians to wipe out our people. GET FUCKED. look at that steven hawking guy. hes literally MENTALLY RETARDED and they claim hes some sort of intelligent person. if they dont accept the bible they are demonic and should be put to death.

We could fantasize about what wed do if we ran into them**

>Stephen Hawking
>mentally retarded

This is fucked man. You eurobois need to get out of there while you can. I'd invite you to Texas and give you all guns and teach you how to stand up for your freedom if I had the means. R.I.P. england

Pass the collection plate and have your preachers spread the word of jesus christ and god..all over little suzies ass cheeks.

You unbelievable retard they try to separate us from god. its very fucking obvious who is behind it all. people like dawkins/nye/tyson/hawking are evil and should be exterminated. this is why we need god in schools and in daily life. people should be required to go to church again so we can destroy islamic sandnigger terror the correct way.

Hey what if we americans start taking it upon ourselves to house british families? Then they could also tell these sjw niggers to trade places with them.

Climb off his sick and open your eyes. Trump came from the MSM. He's been part of that establishment for the last three decades. Every decision he's made in office has been to aid the globalist corporations that own him.