Have you guys ever fuckd a gril without a condor?

have you guys ever fuckd a gril without a condor?

maybe

The fuk is a condor?

No sex is only for weak people and distorts and destroys the soul and mind

Fucking shit pasta. Or the bots are back again. Either way. Sage. Mods. Leedleleedleleedle.

>implying I would ever forget my condor

Yup

no i havent wanna try with my condor?

ill make sure to feed it before i stuff u with it so it dont bite u inside ur pussy

Fuck no! The thing's a goddamn cooze magnet.

She wanted me to stick it in with no condom but fuck that I ain't risking no baby son.

I always keep my condor caged nearby. Never know when you'll have to feed her wild game.

no I can't get hard otherwise

no man.

there's always fucking harpies

a large bird

my pet condor shape-shifts into an elderly woman on occasion.

that must be really, really useful when you're in the mood for a fresh home-baked apple pie

I've never fucked a girl with a condor or, for that matter, any other bird.

I did a couple times.

But without the shrieking of the flesh-devouring bird I soon became complacent.

The matter became a trivial rhythmic pounding of flesh. It was like listening to one track of a full mix - it needed something more.

The condor was the first good addition. She was spontaneous. Soon I needed more.

At the time of writing this I am using two parliaments of owls, a murder of crows, three eagles and two condors to fuckd this gril.

It is a glorious bird song. The best way to fuckd a girl. As a girl getting fuckd would you not agree?

How could I forget my condor? She squawks whenever I'm more than 10 feet away from her.

I try to avoid fucking grills as they can be hot and greasy
>wait a fuckin minute

yeah I mean on occasion. My condor has other shit to do sometimes you know?

Yes and came inside. It is an experience like no other.

Never, I always bring mine in its cage. Also carry some dead rabbits to feed him.

Well, it might be if she would do anything but scream loudly and try to eat dead things

never, my condor is always in the room when im fucking a girl. usually in its cage or else it would get on the bed and peck her in the head.

.... you ejaculated into a condor?

and you haven't? OMG.. what is it like to be dead inside?

My condor has a 9 foot wingspan, it makes my conservative cousin feel so inadequate he buys guns

>subtly injecting aggressive political belittlement into a completely non-political stream of shitposts

get out