Just give random tips to each other. Like stuff your old man would tell you, that sorta thing

Just give random tips to each other. Like stuff your old man would tell you, that sorta thing.
From Australia btw.

i hate australians so goddamn much

Son, when your cooking a fish on an open fire, you just have to guess when the right time is to take it off. Now you have to make this an educated guess however, see if you take it off to late it'll be burnt to a crisp and useless. You take it off to early, even if you make it through that fishy flavor it might come back to haunt you later. But if you wait until just the right little moment, youll have one of the best meals of your life without a single regret about it...this is alot how relationships work son, or anything big in your life for that matter. You may have to take a guess sometimes, but if you make your move at just the right moment, everything falls into place.

Use condoms. Get STI tested.

same, i live here the laws are so uptight and stupid like its illegal to hate on muslims, even though they're tearing the place up and u can't even legally own a gun without like 3+ months of processing for a shitty 22lr bolt action

stupid people like you should just ded.

Its better to have loved and lost than to be a faggot

If you live in the states you should get a federal firearms license and a concealed carry permit.

>federal firearms license
why would you want one? you know you have to make sales every year or they can take it away. also you are beholden to office inspection have have to maintain a PO box or an office IIRC.

CC permit isn't required in all states and some places won't issue one any way.

Always remember Son. Women will always care more about the state of your Socks, than the state of your Dick.

the lazy man, always works twice

Fuck doing a job you think you will enjoy doing, do a job that will pay well. You'll enjoy making money more than anything else - and if you make enough you don't even have to work anymore

don't lie. ever.
be on time.
do what you say you will.
don't be an asshole.

wisdom to live by.

Just ask. No matter what you want in life, ask. You'll be shocked at how much extra in life you'll get by asking for something that everyone else is too afraid to ask for. The worst thing anyone will say, is no. Hot woman? Ask. More money at work? Ask. Discount on anything? Ask. You get nothing by believing you can't have more.

Never listen to strangers on the internet

Don't fuck crazy

Read in Sam Elliot's voice:

Son...
Things happen that you can't explain. How and why....if we tried to reason out our situations; well we'd all be perfect (slow cig inhale and exhale). Just be the best person you can be. To yourself; to the people that you love. And be true. Nobody said you were going to be a doctor...or a lawyer. But you have your own gifts....and I'm proud of those. You're a good person. Your mother...she envisioned us all living a new life...but I...

Well we're here...and we all have dreams. And responsibilities.
And we take this along with us....(firm pat on the shoulder)...

Now what say we get started fixing up the shed...
Some time you're gonna have to teach me how you play guitar so good....

(sun setting)

You gotta be one of the good guys, cause there are way to many of the bad ones.

Come to find out its from Preacher, but I still like it.

Fight fire with fire

> That's why my dad got fired from his job as a fireman

firefighters use controlled burns to remove flammable material to stop the spread of wild fires.

I know, I'm just being a shit.

i know, me too

As you get older son, you don't want girls anymore... you want a woman. Sure girls are pretty to look at and fun but a woman! With a woman you can build a life and make love to.

Anyone who says they've never made a mistake is either a liar or never done anything worthwhile.

Wisdom from the old toothless man at Mcdonalds

Bs

A hangover is just god's way of telling you you never should have stopped drinking (actual advice from my dad when I was around 15)

Never waste a boner

Never waste a boner, son.

Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy.

LAUNCESTON COLLEGE
is where Sir Roger Moore went to school

>get ffl
why

My father always taught me to think for myself and to never take shit for granted. He also used to show me the best ways of manipulating people for personal gains. God bless.

What do Sup Forums

Got great sexy Colombian gf. Different cities, she's leaving in 1 week and will be gone for 2 months.

Horny like a goat on heat. Jerked off but still want to fuck.

Focus on work?
Prostitute?
Tinder?
Jerk off more?

Jam a q-tip into your urethra.

Option one is it kills your drive for a bit.
Option two it turns out you're into it and it give you a better orgasm, leaving you more satisfied.

Either way you can't lose so there's really no reason to not try this.

Hahaha. Thanks but no

it is sometimes easier to get forgiveness than permission

useless retard life strat, the goal of life is not work & money, do the opposite of this

Shit dont change, till you get up and wash yo ass nigguh

Son, life is rough, but if you can take it, and fake it, just act like you're doing just fine, people will think you're still normal and they won't leave you or feel sorry for you, and you won't feel so much like a failure. You got to learn this skill before it's too late, or you'll have to live with regret the rest of your life.

Useless fuckbois like you are supposed to use grindr

She won't find out. Just in a moral dilemma.

Don't take any wooden nickels

Keep dreaming faggot. You say that because you want cock

>2018
Son did you know there's $75 with of copper in every penny?

Hey man, you're the one who can't get off jacking it to girls

Life is hard. It's harder if you have a boner.

I bet you look like a bitch

Work is work, at least try to make some real money at it.

there are no " good " niggers . all niggers are equally worthless , and dont ever let yourself be fooled that there are

if you think life is meaningless as you could theoretically 'do anything' it's because you don't understand what it means to create reality.

"If I read this book I would know things" is not the same as having read said book. You haven't changed anything and your consciousness will remain disconnected from the rest of you. This consciousness or self-awareness is a tiny speck compared to the rest of your brain and it's only through experince a posteriori that you can validate feelings

Also don't read sartre he's a dumb fuck

Just do something. Take a class, find a rock climbing gym, join a community through the internet revolving around some niche sexual activity and meet weird people. do weird things. see if you like things after you do them

And if you contemplate existence constantly, read philosophy. It saves you a lot of time but it isn't going to absolve you, nor will LSD. Go to a local bookstore and start with Nietzche. It is fascinating stuff.

Don't let muslims into your counntry. If you do, your children will get raped.

there are no " good blacks " they are all niggers and equally worthless

Don't become stagnant, in any part of your life. Entropy affects everything, the only way to best it is to always try and do a little more, or a little better, or a little different than before

Lost myself to alcoholism for a good few years because I let myself be fully content with where I was

Sex, drugs and rock n' roll my friend. That is one good way to have a fun life.

bmps

bump

It's the man's responsibility to be the leader in all aspects of his life, but very notably his career and relationship with his woman (or man if you're gay, whatever).

Recommended read;
The Way of the Superior Man, by David Deida
Sex god method, by Daniel Rose

never marry
never have kids

expect everyone to let you down and make a plan to deal with it because in the end, everyone let's you down and you have to figure out how to deal with it anyway.

>Clean your room.
>Brush your teeth.
>Dont do anything stupid unless you think it over
>Dont get caught unless you feel bad and gotta tell em'
>Stick to your 'guns'
>Disregard wenches acquire happiness.
>Do 'work' that doesn't feel like work