Tell it straight to me Sup Forums I will be running for political office within next 7 months

Tell it straight to me Sup Forums I will be running for political office within next 7 months.

Do I look like a trustworthy person?

Wear a Trump cap and you'll be trustworthy, trust me.

scrape that hippie shit off your chin

But my country dislikes americans for most part.
I refuse how will I otherwise prove my masculinity as a fattie?

Fucking hilarious.

Lose weight

What district?

Not a district but region of southern Karelia.

I can't help you there, but if you want to be mayor of Toronto, I advise a crack regiment.

You look like a sphincter.

Grow a beard and I'd trust your face more.

You look fine. Talk trash about those hesbyset and how they're trying to disturb other places with their political agenda. Gl

With what's on your chin you look like you're trying to match a goat so you won't alarm them whenever you fuck them

try to trim the beard and make it look more professional atleast

Lose the beard, spend some time trying on glasses, and get a well fitted suit. Preferably black, don't go with gray. Personally, I always thought Navy looked too casual. I'd say maybe lose a little weight. It's not really critical, but you have time and it might help.

Stick to the issues, distance your career from your personal life. Everyone has skeletons in the closet, and your opponents will try to drag your dirty laundry into the town square. Don't start shit, but you have to be prepared to fight on this level.

It used to look lot worse.

are you in a mostly liberal or republican area?

Shit, you could have been cute back in the day. Why do you still have that shit on your face?

fuck no you have a beard, one thing iv learned from having a beard NO ONE WILL TRUST YOU & EVERY ONE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE A MUSLIM lulz

when will they learn that i identify as a MILSIM not a Muslim :/

the amish can run for office?

Youlook like people can be asured around you. Asured that u will fuck a kid that is

like i said, if you are not going to cut the beard at least try to trim it

Chris Christie doesn't need to lose weight to be a successful politician, neither do you. You DO need to lose the beard fast, though. And keep in mind that if normie find out you're on "Four Chan," you're done for.

Most of the region is either social liberal right-wingers and centrist social conservatives but leftists whom I`m looking to groom are 22% of the voters.
Refusal to shave post-military service.

im not the op lulz but i was talking to him & mine is trimmed

nice dubs
Who is the majority and what are important policies in that are

Shave and change cloths

Here's what you do.
-Lose weight, become alpha (or at least not beta as fuck)
-Trim your lower beard, and grow a mustache and connect it. You want a beard cropped to maybe 1.5" all the way around.
-Don't have that basic fucking haircut. Get a classic men's haircut, one that doesn't make you look like an autismo faggot. I'm talking something like a classic side part.

what this user said

This.

Table for one at Chuck E. Cheese.

I wouldn't trust you with my doritos or mountain due but I might 4 all else

The center party, and their main issue at the moment is healthcare and regional government reform but their traditional policies have been on stronger emphasis on less densely populated regions and improvements for those areas.

CHECKED
Also, underrated

Stay true to the traditional values of the people and you should get a lot of the vote....TRIM THE FUCKING BEARD THOUGH

As-Salaam-Alaikum my brother
make sure to institute Sharia
blessings of the prophet upon you

What this user said
You look like a fucking Muslim..pls trim beard

ditch the beard, it looks unkempt and that style just isn't remotely professional in the first place. You couldn't pull off facial hair even if you wanted to - it's to thin and scragely at this point (if it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat). Let your hair grow out a bit more and have the sides trimmed back in so the top is slightly longer than it is now and the sides will be slightly shorter - it needs a bit more style and that's the simplest look to pull off. Ditch the plaid and get some proper dress shirts (no patterns, bonus points for color but nothing crazy). Finally, get at least a little sun so you're not totally pasty.

If you want some good news, you've got a gentle, approachable look and the glasses definitely work for you.

You have those dead shark eyes that tell me you either have, or at some point will, kill a hooker.

who hasn't?

Lose weight, shave and fix your posture. Don't ever make a thread like this again. I fucking hate you.

Use this information against this /mlp/ looking faggot who hopes to join the dickheads in government.

>running for political office
>posts face
>not on fuck off

I would only trust you with a fedora

we can trust you'll be caught hanging outside playgrounds in a tinted windowed car with your dick in your hand

not with that arab beard of urs

U look like pedo predator