I'm drunk and pissed off. AMA

I'm drunk and pissed off. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtu.be/kAEVt8P9MJc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synth-pop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have a better president now bud. Ate you ok?

What, not even a ? Yall are disappointing

A better president doesn't seem to make me less pissed.

Fuck yes!

Why are you pissed OP?

Found the fixed version

How big is your dick?

You're literally raping Monica Lewinsky every time you post that picture

>implying Trump would be so degenerate as to perform music

6.2" measures urologically. Not like I use my dick any way. I'm bi but I hate people in general.

>implying I give a fuck

Are you drunk?

implying that democrats will ever win

At least this version has removed the degeneracy of the original where Bill's zipper is down

You might not give a fuck, but she did.

Yeah. I accidentally a bottle of vodka.

Jesus fuck, not anymore. I caucused for Bernie, yea, but when he went full kike and "No Refunds", I ended up writing in Little Jebbie cos clearly this is all a fucking joke.

True, but performing music is degenerate
>t.musician

Top lel

It's the historically accurate position.

>implying I want sex
There's a customer at my liquor store who wants to bone me. She is actually the same level of attractive I am. I kinda cold shouldered her cos I can't people at all.

hows your russia

music is not always degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

You must be French. Or Icelandic.

You need to learn how to be happy or you're going to live in misery.

Terrible. I am learning through Duolingo a bit, but I get distracted with other languages.

Eh.

If Icelandic, please take me in. As long as your culture still centres around "leave me the fuck alone"

I dunno if that is feasible. I can learn things pretty fast and well, but that is one lesson that still eludes me.

>Trump would be so degenerate as to perform music
Have you heard him sing the national anthem? Hysterical! Not only does he sing loudly and out of tune, but he also doesn't know the words.

Trump is unironically a complete retard as well as a faggot.

Good! The National Anthem is degenerate any way.

How can you be an ironic retard?

It is the only national anthem to have been born as a drinking song, if that's what you mean. All the others are military marches.

You have to ask?

Pic related

Doesn't surprise me. Alcohol is inherently American. Fuck, we have two Amendments about it.

ok faggot

MuriKKKa is all about telling other people that their interests are immoral.

your Gods shit

You're thinking of the progressives

>blacklivesmatter

why are all brown people assholes?

So what is it this time? Go on, spill it out

That girl has fucking caveman eyebrows...

i know, shes still cute, to me at least and most of europe

Only when their interests are immoral. Look at me, I am deep in to music and I am half faggot.

Agreed.

Eh, it's nothing specific. Therapist says I have a pattern for anger. Which I guess is fitting for the proud Hess line. Of course that line also consists of being a bitch and dying alone without truly helping the Fürher.

That's fucking awesome

if this girls eyebrows relate to her down stairs, no wonder she only lifts her skirt that high.

Any way, fuck yall I'm going to Taco Bell to say even more fuck you to my body. If this thread is still alive, whatever. If not, whatever again.

She's not wearing a hijab, though. Even if she's manly and hairy, that's still a boner killer for 99% of Europe.

Sounds like me. Some days I get angry for no damn reason and want to fuck shit up. Probably just having to deal with people in general on a daily basis anyway.

another

no friends?

Meditate and breathe.

why are you pissed

How did you reach the conclusion that I have no friends because I posted a picture on a website?

Is that a systematic response or a freudian projection?

I'll wait while you google the definitions and try to form an argument.

For real. I work in a liquor store so I see the fucking worst.

I'll be fine. I'm shouting into the abyss of this fucking board.

I don't know. I guess cos I feel like I'm treating unfairly for being ugly. I dunno.

Got my Taco Bell and this thread is alive. LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

dude i'm so pissed. they temp closed my taco bell for renovations.

Well fuck man. You should slit the throats of those who run that Taco Bell. Then steal all their food.

Fuckers. I'm basically making a /soc/ calibre of shit thread and yall are rolling with it. Oh well

it's closed. they and the food isn't there...

wtf is wrong with you...

wait...

that's you, right?

Nah it ain't. But you know how I said I am pissed and kinda implied that I have anger issues? Yea.

would you kill a member of your family if I ask you politely?

I would, but you'd be getting a shit deal. My family is only good for killing themselves in either accidents or alcohol related accidents.

HELL YEAH BROTHER

Jason, your cousin is a slut.

Wrong on both counts. I ain't a Jason, and almost all my cousins are good Mormons. Which is disappointing.

Meh, was hoping you were the image creator. I fucked his cousin once. Carry on.

well thats bad, and im glad to hear almost all of your cousins are good mormons so I can asume you are not a negro because I still haven't met a mormon negro

Well now I'm hoping this Jason find his way to this thread. That would be fucking funny.

Just cos I'm white doesn't mean I am a good white. My credit score is well in to nigger territory.

Moran

You can fuck off and all, Kek.

>>>/w/hat-the-fuck-did-you-just-say-to-me-you-little-bitch

Suck me

Etc etc etc

>implying that I would be unwilling to

Fuck you motherfucker

Are you a cigarette? Cos you're smoking hot and I want to put your butt in my mouth.

This

I'm not even white and I like the KKK

youtu.be/kAEVt8P9MJc

>I'm not even white
Fucking dropped

U make me so angerey

Stay mad famalamadingdong

>Tfw castizo but probably more racist than anyone who is white
>Liberals want me to believe only whites can be racist

Lmao

>It ain't racist if you're a nigger
Only whites' opinions matter.

Muthafuckin dabalicious mah lil nugga

>It ain't racist if you're a nigger

When did I say that? Racist blacks have some spine at least and usually aren't "we wuz kangz nigguh" types.

Yeah but they still niggers famabamalamadama

>huehuehuehuehuehuehue etc etc etc

Alright, I'm going to bed. I'm less pissed, but it's thanks to watching Letterkenny. Yall didn't do shit. Fuck you wonderful niggers.

This is true. Thank God we have planned Parenthood to keep the population of groids at a minimum though tho.

Fukkin Nazis think 80s and vaporwave is their thing. haha.
Pretty stupid. You know one of the cultural anti-culture premises of vaporwave is having no identity in the digital world right?

I present to you the 80s King of Pop .

Just a reminder that 80s pop culture is a metropolitan culture.

Back in those days white supremacists in America stuck with their Country and despised pop culture of the 80s.

Actually they like synthwave but that's kind of besides the point , when the fuck did I bring up a shit tier 80's nostalgia electric genre ?

Wut again, first of all a lot of synthizer only music like Jan Hammer and Kraftwerk were pretty underground.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synth-pop

Read this I wear 80s shit and I just don't want to be associated with losers like you guys.
I grew up in the 80s and I know for a fact that synthwave and anything pop culture of 80s is not Nazi.