HAPPY SATURDAY! What are you drinking alone on this lovely night?

HAPPY SATURDAY! What are you drinking alone on this lovely night?

my cum

some faggot red whine bottle
its late morning at my place

nothing. im flat busted.

Got a 1L of russian standart in today shopping, 3/4 done, how you?

*Wine
niggers tongue my anus

sailor jerry and coke

Bottle of Wiser's whiskey

jaeger

three BIG bottles of heinekin and my cum

Iwai Mars whiskey from Japan. Cut myself about an hour ago, otherwise I'd be puking atm.

Some shitty bourbon because that's all I can afford unless its my birthday or I sell a rare mtg card

Unfortunately can't drink until next Saturday night, just here on Sup Forums after a 6 day work week, tired and lonely.

The rest of the bottle of Jim Beam my best friend and I shared a couple of nights ago. The same friend who is mad at me right now and won't respond to my texts.

Finished off a bottle of Smirnoff now drinking Pabst cus loser

I feel you. Being lonely feels like along punch in the gut

I'll be your friend user.

Vodka, because I live too far from where I work due to family issues - after awhile I shall return and be a fuckboy once again.

Also turned down a meeting with a chick at the bar because she hooked up with my boss and while she's trying to hook up with me I've known my boss for awhile because he's a good friend and I know he'll be weird about it because he's pretending he's cool but I think he wants a relationship with this girl - which I understand because she's really cool but totally out of control (coming from me that's saying something because I literally had to snitch on a coke dealer because he was going to kill me for fucking his girlfriend, and it sucks because aside from that he was a good guy) so in short drinking alone is safest to not hurt any of my friends.

Heh, that'll be something nice.

Sounds like she loves attention

dont need friends when you got the bottle, friend

Been doing that for a few years. 6 actually. Getting a little bored with it. Any chance I can do weird combinations and mix the bottle with other egocentric assholes and just use each other for an audience? (I've been doing that and it makes the bottle more fun).

I just not feeling sleepy yet

Hey if you need a friend go to your kitchen and find a spoon. Any spoon is fine.

Put it on your back or under you while you cuddle it - I'll do the opposite with my spoon here.

We are psychic spoons - I can be big or little but I'd love it if we could spoon together. It is great to not be alone :D

Me neither, probably will stay up for two more hours.
Though, wished I had some alcohol, just gonna drink some Peace Tea for the night.

lol im not sure thats how it works

I'm gonna try to masturbate to relax myself

Shush...If you believe it you will titillate yourself. Think of it as emotional masturbation (or more accurately 'emotional e-sex') and if we both play along it will be great buddy.

Nice quads.

Can't go wrong there, would be nice to release stress.
Gonna play music while on here.

Costco light beer. Because nothing says rock bottom like buying a 48 pack of beer for yourself.

My Canuck

Trips*
My bad.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

freedom and happiness because I can do whatever the fuck I want

Yeah getting kinda weird now...

wanna talk somewhere else?

I dunno going to a cheap buffet just to eat a bit of softserve and jerk off in the urinal seems more like rock bottom but how we spend our Saturdays can differ alot.

Urinal Jerking should be a fetish - it's fun.

Absinthe

pisco

Was...it...the...ellipsis...? They...are...a...natural...way of...messing...with...connotation...

vodka and lemon juice.
Some weed and (shitty)coke as well.

It is Sunday morning. I had a few pints at an English pub/restaurant with my girlfriend s parents. We took them for a meal.

Oodles of cheap beer.

Have a fuckton of cheap vodka+long island ice tea mixer left over from a work party, but I don't drink vodka anymore because for some reason it always makes me angry.

Kinda wish I went to the liquor store and picked up some cheap whiskey

Not really much anywhere else I could go, but what do you have in mind to go?

Hey Baker need a hug?

a keg of labatt blue light
I didn't buy it

drinking thread
typos are excused

Uhm discord?

watching modern marvels: engineering disasters 13

Also playing runescape classic if any of you guys are interested.

Rscrevolution.com

Google the link if you're scared, it's legit

rrrrreeeeeEEEEEEE.

drukaz normie

Just sipping away at some Blue Moon, only commercialized beer that isn't complete shit.

i started my character in 2001

Whole bottle

Can't access Discord on this phone, left my computer behind, sorry.

I did too, this is a private server though. Actually not too bad

Used to play rscemulation but pretty sure it's gettin shut down cause the current owner just died.

Yup. Close to Toronto my friend.

No

Vodka is best foir drink, no hangover and nice buzz. what kind you frink?

Also 1800 with orange juice, good mix.

Got a bottle of sailor jerrys and playing Zelda Skyward Sword

Do you need money for booze? I'll give you some but you better buy booze with it

Was drinking some cheapo vodka the whole night. Now I've slept 2 hours and woke up with the worst diarrhea 2k17. Fuck my life, I've been drinking all week.

my blood from slitting my wrist

yeah

sigh okay...

It's fine, we can still talk here.

Busch mills and some steelies.

Vodka, cider, oxycontin, xanax, and cocaine.

I'm just gonna sleep goodnight.

Is beer still thing? Chugin that with nightmares included. I hope

Sleep well.