Hopelessness

>tfw Bears are now the Lions of the NFC North
How the fuck am I supposed to live like this, Lions fans? It just makes me feel sick knowing I'm always going to be a fan of this shitty team, and that year after year the McCaskeys are going to serve up this shit platter of a team.

>But the B ears went to the owl 10 years ago so they aren't that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT WAS A MEME BOWL STOP BRINGING IT UP FUCK REX GR OSSMAN

You just learn to live with it mang.

>Hopelessness
You wouldn't even recognize it on the street, let alone be feeling it, OP.

>talking shit about based rax grissman

kys fambam

Chicago Fans, went to a game last yr
Wore Sanders Jersey
after game 5 Bears fans started shit
I let it go
End result 20 bears fans with broken noses

>tfw Bears are now the Lions of the NFC North

Once we go 15 years without a division title, then we're the Lions of the NFC North.

that's what you get for posting yfwdbwdso all those years ago. it is all your fault.

This is the point where you either commit to the team no matter what, or you become a filthy Packers/Cowboys bandwagoner.

Choose wisely. Bear down.

Lions fans just want to get a long
Enjoy the game, eat well have fun in nigger Town with shootings
You are welcome in Detroit anytime
Only Niggers will shoot you

Like Shitcongo is any different?

Cutler's contract set them back 10 years

On what universe would I cheer for the fucking Packers? I've spent so much money on the Bears I'm emotionally and financially tied to then. I stopped being mad after 2014, now I'm just getting apathetic.

There's hope OP.

Jordan Howard looks like a great rookie, White will finally be healthy, and our GM isn't a total fuckhead.

We have lots of cap space and a 3rd overall draft pick. That means we get sack machine Myles Garrett, Landshark Jonathan Allen, or human swiss army knife Jabrill Peppers.

But the best thing, the thing that I've been waiting years for, and the thing that give me the most hope: CUTLER IS FINALLY GETTING CUT

Remember that year your team made the Super Bowl? That was the last year my team made the playoffs

you know nothing of futility and pain my sweet summer child

Jameme Peppers won't be taken in the top 15 you mongoloid

It's funny because it's been painfully obvious that he is garbage since he was in Denver.

I remember all the hype the Bears were getting going into that season when they had Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte, and even Bennet. Everyone I knew from Chicago bought the hype but I was just asking them if they knew how sub par Cutler is. Poor Chicago sports fans always buy into any hype about their teams

At least Cutler can throw the ball really hard. That's apparently enough to convince countless NFL front office people to buy into your shit.

jags or buccs?

you're off by a year too

They still post that shit. They also forced the THANK YOU BASED DENG meme. It's funny how that disappeared the second Deng was shipped out of Chicago. Chicago fans on Sup Forums are borderline spambots.

I was talking about my basketball team, the Sacramento Kings

it's far worse for Kings fans, since 16 of the 30 NFL teams make the playoffs every year.

>NFL teams

I mean NBA teams obviously*

>yfw da loins win da superb owl

it's not worse

only 12/32 nfl teams make the playoffs, but a bottom seed can meme their way to a championship

would you really be happy if the kings made the 8 seed to get swept by the warriors?

that would truly make 2016 the best sports year ever

yes, I remember as a kid the Kings made the 8 seed and beat the number 1 seed Sonics in one of the 4 games and even though we lost the series it was infinitely more entertaining than just complete and utter futility for more than a decade now

>no more Cutler to blame everything on when your front office makes fuckawful decision after fuckawful decision
When they win 7 games over the next 2 years their management will finally be publicly accepted into the Browns/Niners/Colts club, as opposed to being a hidden member

The same way older Bears fans have dealt with it for over the past 30 years. They just bear with it.

If the Bears fuckups are really putting a toll on your health mentally (like I know some people are), all I can say is try to remain apathetic and have zero expectations of them. Sure it's possible for them to fall below zero expectations, but if you're still a fan after this shitshow, nothing's going to break you.

And if there's a silver lining, the old bitch can't live forever. If the Raiders can get their shit together after old Al kicked the bucket, it's at least something to hold on to. Time will tell.

>Bears suck
>Will probably suck for the next 2 years
>Remember that the Cubs have won a World Series and can compete for a decade
>mfw

>implying you have any idea what the suffering of a Lions fan feels like
I haven't witnessed my team win a playoff game in my entire life. I watched all 16 games in 2008 when we went 0-16. We had one of the greatest RBs of all time and one of the greatest WRs of all time, and STILL couldn't win a playoff game.

Even being half decent this year and having a playoff game this weekend it seems hopeless. Beat Seattle in the playoffs? I fucking doubt it.

Be grateful for what you've had you fuck, because it can get much, MUCH worse.

>not becoming a kc bandwagoner

Imagine how much shit the NFC North will be able to give the Vicucks if this happens.

I'd actually feel a lot better about 3-13 if the Vicucks ended up being the only team in the NFC North without an owl win

>tfw lifelong fan of this dumpster fire team
>tfw its too late to change anything
>ANYTHING

>tfw reduced to bitterly joking and laughing at this shit team just to deal with it
Life is suffering

The argument against was the defense was going to be bad but we'd outpace everyone offensively. Well, the defense sure was bad

Oh shut the fuck up Chicago, the cubs won the baseball thing.

I have ur mum a sausage induced heart attack

Bears fans need to chill out. From 2001-2008 watching the Lions was abysmal. It was horrid.

Finally we have a competent GM who in just one year had 5 or 6 rookies playing in games. That is one hell of a draft my friends. He actually knows how to draft and utilize the players.

Bears fan relax. It will get better. Your team has a lot of talent and all you need to do is add more. This draft is very key for the bears. It will either make or break your season. But you have a lot of young talent. Give it time.

By the way I am calling it now. Bears fan will have the biggest changeover from losses to wins next year. They have too much talent not to be a solid team next year. Solid Running Game, Solid Receiving Game, Average Offensive Line, Super young and talented offensive line, Average Secondary, and Sub Par Linebackers. They can win 9 or 10 games next year. Call me crazy but with a solid young QB this team can go places. Ryan Pace will do wonders for them.

2001-2010 my friend. It is called the Decade of Despair for a reason.

The blackhawks are going to the playoffs and you just won the world series, shut the fuck up

Only buffalo residents know true sports suffering

why's that?