My wife saw my Sup Forums in our internet history and freaked out...

My wife saw my Sup Forums in our internet history and freaked out. Said sites like this should be shut down and if it was me visiting the site she'll be pissed. What do I do?

tits or gtfo

shut down the marriage

what a fatass divorce her

Fuck her and send pics

We have kids and shit so divorce isn't really an option for me

guess you have to kill her then

Yup!

Kill her dude.

She looks stupider than shit dude. I can easily see her saying that shit. Tell her its not as bad as the media or social media says it is. If she refuses then you need to divorce that dumb bitch

man with those tits, i'd fucking listen. holy shit shes hot

Rest assured divorce is an option for her. If being on Sup Forums to gawk at all the twisted fuckers on this site is so important that you'd risk causing a fight then you've got serious problems. Drop Sup Forums for now and make sure the relationship is good.

Congrats. You married one of the most basic women on the planet

Just let her phone home mate.
You can't hold her hostage on the planet.

assuming that's true, just say you must have accidentally clicked on Sup Forums ads

This basement dwelling nigger is just jealous, good find op, I wouldn't let degenerate scum like this faggot ruin your marriage.

Normie cuck

Sup Forums ain't worth it dawg

Grow a fucking pair and quit letting a woman control you. You think she would stop doing something because you don't like it? Tell her to lose weight, stop buying fast food or makeup. See how "equal" your marriage is.

I need an address, a name, and a political leaning. Maybe a career but that gets weird. A hobby might be nice?

Anyway you need one of us to talk to her like a rational human being about her interests, and about how a place "like this " can help that interest.

It helps it become a hobby site. I've done it before but where you at to help out? I ain't going...nah fuck it anywhere.

Also that's a tits shot and she looking to fuck in that pic so hope it's old or you're into cucking or I dunno.

It might not be her fault you kids only learned to take sex shots so she might just think that's appropriate.

Weird.

Tell your wife I want to hold her. I want to make sweet passionate love to her while you watch and jerk off in a dixie cup. Then I will cut open her stomach and strangle her to death with the umbilical cord while you suck my cock.

Need to see tits to see if she's worth the hassle

post tits pleasee, they're amazing

>thinking that marriage is about equality and mutual love

What are you, gay?

This is why you use the clover app and phone post. No one will ever know.

But what do you do with the Dixie cup?

Leave your wife because you're living a lie.
Mongoloid.

Do you have nudes of her?

This fucker white knighting because OP got shitty taste in women. Yea she hot and got a rack but she looks like her personality is as dynamic as a wall. Prob only listens to what her equally vapid friends say.

probably just chop off your dick cause you won't be needing it anymore, since your balls are so deeply lost inside of her purse and it won't work without them

Download Mimi and just do it on your phone. It doesn't say Sup Forums on it. Also don't forget to browse in incognito mode. My hacker bro got busted doing that and I had to blow up some helicopters.

Your wife probably Facebooks, and that shit is worse several times over. At least we admit to our faggotry. Facebook embraces it.

Never heard of "incognito" tab on your browser??

Relationships don't have to be shit. Some women are actually open minded and intelligent.

Learn to browse in incognito from now on. Blame it on a virus or some bullshit. If she doesn't believe you just turn the tables and get mad at her for snooping.

why do you bother with these? nobody cares.. post nudes or fuck off

BTW op your wife is so basic her pH is around 14.

Nudes or gtfo

Grow a fucking pair you fucking pussy. Or kill yourself. You're such a bitch.

Made me kek.

White Knight fag

She takes nudes in the mirror but she never lets me see them. It kinda pisses me off sometimes

Bait?

Show her how we just got some cat killer arrested in 2 hours. Were not all bad

This thread is bullshit. OP is a bait fag. That chick is not even hot, and the later pictures prove it. Eat shit OP.

This is clearly a woman who has been in charge too long.

Ummm... OP... got some news for you...

Hoooly shit OP, why do you even care? Your kids are going to be just as hideous, divorce that whale

weird how she kept getting uglier with time

Feel better about yourself?

That's how it happens with SJW feminist cunts. They let themselves go and the rot from within spreads to the outside.

Just as this thread

hate to break it to you, but someone is seeing those, just not you

I see her friend from the second picture up top is still hot though. You should be dicking that OP. Send your wife packing.

This is fake as fuck OP just masturbates to her pics on facebook thats not his wife. If she is your wife op then youre seriously the biggest faggot of all time and she wants a real man to fuck her.

kekk

>he lets her order him to give her children
>he lets her get fatter and fatter
>he lets her tell him what to do while on his personal computer inside of his own home on his own time

OP, you are a poster boy for why white woman have begun to reproduce with blacks

in fact, don't be surprised if "your" next child comes out a shitskin halfbreed. in fact, i hope it does.

>some covfefes are covfefe and covfefe

They ain't fucking you though, boi.

That you OP? If so you look like a faggot.

If not, then thats the dude whos getting your wifes nude pics

It ain't good news either

Need some nudes of the chick on the left. Your wife is ugly.

Learn to use incog mode.

>thread's been dragged out for an hour
>zero nudes posted

OP confirmed Facebook fapper

bait.

The thing is that if OP is just blasting out pics of his wife, then this nigga about to get divorce anyway. Thats type of shit dudes do when they got nothing else to lose

Stop being a bitch and look at whatever the fuck you like.

/thread

Regardless, whoever that is in the pictures really let herself go after having a kid. Such a shame, she went from an 8.5/10 to 6/10

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

You guys are assholes. I love her but she is controlling

this.
also post pictures of your wife pussy.

So then why is she taking nudes that she won't let you see?

Let's be honest OP, you just love crawling into her titcrack when she gives you permission

I'd probably just try to educate her.

People get their opinion about Sup Forums from hearing horrible stories in the media and think it's like the worst place on earth. They only ever hear about the bad things that happen here. It's like hating on Facebook or Reddit just because ISIS has an account there.

Shut that bitch up with ice!

Seriously? How about the fact that this bitch getting pissy over a website? Fuck off.

You were shitposting on G because you like technology. Use that as an excuse.

>Letting your wife even touch your machine without permission and unsupervised.
kys faggot

post pics of your children faggay

Fuck that

Most of her friends are fat losers. And she sounds like a humorless twat. Why the fuck did you marry her?

This thread has to be b8 though

at least show us your wife doing something SLIGHTLY sexually provocative

this

accuse the child u nerver had of visiting b/