∆Loli Thread

∆Loli Thread

whatup

Bamp

Any good toddlercon tonight boys?

Im about to puke. Those body proportions are sick.

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

clementing and sarah from the last of us webms plz

OH MY GOD! I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

It's a 2m titan dude

I like my lolis underwater with a held breath.

i know you're not going to stop because of anything i say, so i'm not sure why i'm doing this, but here it goes.

i've seen a lot of shit on this site. not that i care if you believe me, but i've been here since there was only three boards. since the days of /l/, /yiff/, when Sup Forums meant guro, not whatever the hell it is now. i was one of the idiots standing outside a church of scientology, thinking that i could help bring down a monster with raw enthusiasm. i wanted snacks back, i raged at mootxico, i cringed at the endless rickrolls, and the mainstream embracing the trends set here. i've been through well over a dozen DDOS attacks here, and helped perform probably a dozen on others. i watched the rules of Sup Forums get written, and watched as those same rules became jokes. and you know what?

in all that time, there's been loli on Sup Forums. even when there was a board dedicated to it. even when that board got killed by moot's host and the whole community on it picked up roots and started not4chan. that whole time there's been whiteknights, bait peddlers, and shitposters trying to get us to stop. and you know what?

we're still here, mother fucker. always will be. don't let the door hit you on your way out.

stop with the loli u fucks

is that the monogatari series?

pedo thread

someone posted about ehviewer in a thread earlier and i got it but i cant get it to work can anyone help?

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

wow this thread sucks

Make it better then :∆}

Moar pls

why theres no happy / dominant lolis just some rapelike shit

Any dropbox?

Is there such a thing as a Loli rape hentai. Like an animated episode where a Loli like these girls are raped?

Toshi Densetsu

Who can tell me tht site with the alot of doujins and mange with lolis?

nhentai?

exhentai

pleb

Pomfpomf dot moe?

>jpg

this is a huge webm comic

fucking doujins.com. god damn fucking newfags

im not a fan of the brutality in this guys work but his art is top

OH MY GOD!

k

am I missing out on something?

OH NO!

Tsumino

sauce

Yaya Hinata - Perverseness

Thinking of getting rid of my ps3 but first anybody know some must play games before I sell it?

Infamous?

The only worthwhile games it has are the Project Diva ones, but they're also on the Vita.

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

pedos

That's the point, dumbass.

I've beaten it I wasn't into it enough to play the other ones though. I did play a little bit of the new one for ps4 though wasn't that bad

more please.... i need more toddlercon

Well this works for me

armored core 4, dragons dogma

Disgaea 3 & 4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight

Depends on what you like really. How about borderlands?

More 4-7

damn those are awesome

not a loli

not an argument

I was just looking at dragons dogma doesn't seem half bad
I'll check out the other ones
Games like farcry and any of the souls games. I have borderlands 2 but I still haven't finished it. Just can't get into it for some reason.

you do know where that webm comes from, right? It's made using the still images you tard

i definitely needs more toddlercon, thank you for the contribution!

prefer one adult with one or more little girls, and little to no toys if you don't mind, you're a hero user