Fuck this gay earth

The hottest white girl in my class has a new boyfriend, and he is a nigger mudslime

When is the race war starting?

Well, just call him a khafer

Pic as well

She's still available. Getting a boyfriend doesn't change that. Be a man and make that mudslime an ex boyfriend.

>Sweden
>Getting cucked by brownos.
Big Suprise

Call her a racist bigot for fetishizing men of color.

Fact : Swedish women belong to big black cocks.

Post pic u idiot

You made your bed Sweden, now get cucked in it.

why don't you post a pic of her

He is not a kafir by Muslim standards, the girl is a Christian which is 100% halal. Muslim man Christian woman relationships are allowed islamically

ITT: whinings of the delayed action Beta

The word "racist" is a weapon used against any white people for any reason. Especially when the non-white person is trying to defend extermination of white homelands by mass immigration. They are the real racists but through just saying the word "racist" to any white populated nation they get their way eventually.

Look at america for example. Youre the worst for it.

It started a long time ago, when this scum made their way into your lands. You just weren't told.

As long as you let them get away with it, it's only going to get worse and worse.

>instead of doing something about it, I'm going to complain on an anime image board

just ask russia for some weapons and get sit going in no-go zones

the gubmint won't even know who's killing all those poor rapists

Sometimes I forget how underage this board truly is.

Why didn't you date her? Why were you such a pussy that you allowed this to happen

Why don't you try asking girls out instead of bitching about how a non white has better game than you do lol

Should have asked her out first you spineless dick.

Snooze you lose.

You'd probably lose anyway but shit happens.

>When is the race war starting?
It can be started from two sides, but as time goes by their position gets better while yours get worse.
So, the race war starts either when you start it or when it is too late for you to win it.

Swedes can't fight. You'll have to get the Finns to do it.

Besides, Swedish women love black dicks up their ass, that's just the nature of things. Being angry at them lusting for thick Somali cock is like being angry that birds fly.

Seriously? Swedish christianity isn't christian at all. Everyone knows believers aren't supposed to marry unbelievers.

Its your future, embrace it

Embrace your new Caliph

Ask him to let you watch.

>Swedes can't fight. You'll have to get the Finns to do it.

ofc they can, anyone who is butthurt enugh can fight

besides they could import high quantities of steroids to match the niggers in strength and alertness

ivan can provide them with anything they need

Well perhaps if all Swedish men weren't such massive coward limp wristed faggots she wouldn't have to date a sand nigger who probably takes charge and doesn't tell her about how unfair and over privileged it is to be a white "man" in Sweden

>The hottest white girl in my class has a new boyfriend, and he is a nigger mudslime

She is no longer the hottest anything. She is "that girl" that would let Mudslimes touch her.
Who would want her now? Even thinking about that I get the taste of vomit in my mouth.

Wait for her to come up with a rape story now to generate some pity.

this is what Sup Forums is about.
whiny edgy kids who are troubled with girl issues

POO

IN

kek.

Maybe he can learn some pointers on how to insert penis into vagina without accruing 50 rape charges.

Why do you constantly post this picture in multiple threads Mr.Loo?

>Muslim man Christian woman relationships are allowed islamically

They aren't

This.

Achmed's first date probably didn't consist of visiting a refugee center and flagellating himself for being born with a white penis and promising to never, ever, ever try and touch her above the knee without 40 forma of signed and certified prior consent agreements.

German cuck's feelings are hurt by truth

They are here?

As long as when they marry she converts.

WTF is happening? I though women were cold materialistic machines, what do they get from being with a broke ass mudslime?

Sex. Protection. Virtue signalling. Status.

do what needs to be done sven and cleanse your community of the muslim menace

status as non racist and BBC

Welcome to real life, kiddo

They want someone who dominates the fuck out of them. This whole materialistic crap is only for status.

sweden

Native Americans, etc.

Fuck off, Limey.

You look like a low quality shit posting paid troll.
Any chance you work for the BJP IT cell?

>See this thread
>notice there is no pic
>leave
>see it again 20 minutes later
>still no pic

why you angry bro?
was this sven inviting you to his shed for a cup of tea?

(also, what's the problem you tard? srs)

Post pics or this is just cuckb8

white men are fags

A Muslim man is allowed to marry a woman from 'the people of the book', i.e, a Muslim man can marry a practicing and a devout Christian, or a Jewish woman.

But a Muslim man cannot marry a Hindu (in general, a pagan) woman. Even if his marriage to a Hindu woman is recognised by the Indian government, the relationship is considered illegitimate in Sharia.

So...I take it she is shunned by her former friends and ridiculed at every opportunity?
The hottest girl is still an instant 0 if she's a coalburner.
Ridicule her, make her kill herself, its not hard.

>this delusional
>can't marry a hindu

Kill her then yourself for liking a coal burning cunt

>I'm not angry. Never mentioned I was, nor displayed any signs.
>Tea is a British thing. You're using a wrong insult for a Swedish person.

Kill yourself for liking a coal burning cunt

He's trying to be like the Estonian but failing miserably.

>Even if the marriage is legally recognised under the government, it's considered illegitimate under Islamic laws.

Indians can't into read

Whats with the naruto memes?
No scare senpai

Sup Forums is still so easily b8ted even after cuck posting has been a thing for years. OP is probably some Achmed or Jamal just laughing at you retards.

read

get some friends together, buy some lye, dig a hole in the woods, put that nigger in said hole, fill with lye and water, no more nigger, problem solved.

There won't even be a race war.

Retard, what is religion conversion?
They just convert the religion of girl.

naruto memes are good and ppl get triggered to show that how much they hate naruto

>The hottest white girl in my class
>class
>highschool
>underage B&

WAS GETTING REPORTED PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Dude stop

Kill him. no morality nigger

Letting a nigger or worse a muslim nigger put his purple crayon in her makes her dead to all humans. Move on. she can't be saved.

Different metrics for different social circles. This girl's social circle measures value through some non-tangible feelings shit instead of $

>native Americans

So you're basically saying that unregulated immigration can be awful and devastating to cultures?

Why would you care? She's going to have a load of problems later on in life if she decides to stick with him. Besides, I'm 100% sure you'd kill yourself after few hours of listening to her talk.
She's just another worthless cunt that you're assigning value based on her looks.

Just remove kebab

Is he nigger, arab or muslim. Whats his height?

No, it isn't. I'm a Muslim and I can confirm this.
If you marry a Christian or Jew, it counts as Zina.

what? no it doesn't. pajeet is right, you can marry Christians and Jews.

RAPEFUGEES WILL OUTBREED YOU IN 50 YEARS

WAKE THE FUCK UP. PROTECT YOUR WAY OF LIVING

FUCK

>have a funny reply in mind
>look at flag in the last moment

Listen here you swedish RACIST she is doing her best to make sure muslim culture integrates and you're just being a white privilege racist how about you go teach that nigger how to please a woman and let him practice anal on you as a form of paying reparations for being a fucking white male?

Racist.

Just kill him pussy.

Suckerpunch that whore and laugh, then wait for new targets to punch when they try to act like compassionate heroes

Look at this objectively. He's there for the AF and if she takes it further she's going to become destitute stringing along multiple kids. If she doesn't take it any further than AF then she'll be on the CC until she's 26~27. Both invalidate her as wife material so either way this bitch is useless.

He can but she will have lower status than other wives. If she is the only wife then she is good.

She can become favorite wife without converting to Islam, this can be done by giving birth to a son before other woman do. She will get title "Haseki"

Her children will be equal to the children to the children from muslim wives. They have to be raised devout muslims.

love me some pretty pink pussy ;)

Kill him, his family, and his friends. Kill her too for betraying the race. Die a hero.

Make your life mean something.

99% of swedish males are fags who wear tight pink shorts, so i don't see that happening

>proxy fag

yeah, you got bested by a sandnigger, probly because he isnt an autistic neckbeard who spends his time on Sup Forums

How can a person be THIS retarded. Just marry who the fuck you want and don't follow some shitty science fiction.

>italian scum

INTO THE GAS CHAMBER IT GOES

The meme that blacks only get the fattest and ugliest girls is untrue, compare the average woman they pull to the average woman the average white guy in a supermarket has - black men are superior to white men. Not only do they fuck hotter women but they fuck undoubtedly more per year.