Can Sup Forums help me find where this fagt lives?

Can Sup Forums help me find where this fagt lives?
He killed my cat and he steals neighborhood cats and rapes them and crucify them and does with craft shit with them , we need justice Sup Forums help send this guy to jail

no proof = nypa

This is what he sent me when he demanded money out of me , please help
He threaten to kill my cat
I need to know where to send the swat team and rescue my cat please help
It was a gift from my dead wife

nice thread yagot here

Give me my cat back

whats this talk about catrape

this thread involves less catrape

to be fair you do like the kind of person that has had their genitals too close to an animal before.

He made both

i bet you own a fidget spinner

lol weeh lord ian's gonna call the cops

die already

Not your personal army
/thread

you know the rules.

unless you're new...

He looks like the kind of guy I'd bottom for.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cat faggot? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Edge Lords, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on fucking cats, and I have over 300 confirmed dead cats. I am trained in cat fights and I’m the top cat killer in the entire 'Murrica. You are nothing to me but just another dead cat. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before anywhere except on the corpse of a cat I have fucked, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting lolcats on the Internet? Think again, cat fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of edgelords across the USA and your cat is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your cat. You’re fucking dead, catfag. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your cat in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my penis. Not only am I extensively trained in dragging cats behind my truck, but I have access to the entire catalogl of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to kill every fucking cat off the face of the continent, you little catshit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” white knighting was about to bring down upon you, maybe cat got your tongue? But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now your cat is paying the price, you goddamn cat slut. I will shit fury all over your cat and you will drown in it and your cat will too. Your cat is fucking dead, kiddo.

Okay, bullshit aside a real cat killer is on the loose.

lol

IT IS I the cat killer