Does any other user on here just not care if they have a girlfriend or never get married or is it just me...

Does any other user on here just not care if they have a girlfriend or never get married or is it just me? I have never had a girlfriend and really just don't care either way. I figure if I have one eventually then whatever but if not whatever as well. I've had sex before and gone on dates but I just don't really seem to care. Idk if I have low T or if it's just my age. Beyond that I have no interest in strip clubs or clubs in general when my friends want to go. I just don't find it appealing. I'm 22 btw, will be bumping with random pics of shit

Bumping till I 404

I'm 27 and about the same. I don't care for a relationship. I do want sex tho, I got a few friends and hookers for that.
Only had 2 short term relationships and I just got bored with them so fast.

This guy gets it

Sex is for people with self esteem issues.

Elaborate

Agreed. I don't want a relationship at all. I see all my friends in relationships and part of me wants that but a lot of me doesn't. Idk what it is but I don't want to date anyone or get married. I honestly believe that it's because I am sort of selfish or something like that cause I'm a very independent person and I see being in a relationship as being dependent on someone. Not sure but you're not alone user

Have you always felt this way?

I got married so I'd have a girl at home to cook and clean and do laundry and shop and shit while I'm at work. I like my job and would have to work anyway but at least this way I don't have to waste any of my free time with chores.

She's not bad looking and never says no to sex but tbh I'd rather just jerk off.

Yeah I don't give a fuck about dating nor marriage nor sex really. Sex is fun but it's too much work as I don't put up with women bullshit. I'm beginning to think I despise them for realizing all women are whores and gold diggers. Am I in the wrong here?

I'm fairly independent as well. For me it's just that I have no real pull towards any female. I feel apathetic about it all

I wouldn't generalize but I think it would be fair to say that most women are fairly uninteresting and do not have much depth to their personality.

>I have no real pull towards any female

no most people just pretend not to care because there isn't any other option basically just coping with being a loser piece of shit

This is the most heartbreaking thread I've ever seen.

You know what I mean

Shhhh shhhh shhhh embrace it user