Tell me what you think. A strictly sex based dating site where men post pictures and women stay user...

Tell me what you think. A strictly sex based dating site where men post pictures and women stay user. We gamble and get laid women inhabit the site because they get to pick and choose discreetly. It mirrors real life but expedites the process and makes everything simplified.

Shameless self bump to victory

Save my post please

Bumps till you help me

Bump all damn day

Hell no. It'll be overrun with the worst kinds of people in less than a month.

I think Tinder's got the right formula, personally. Pics all around, and only communicate if you're interested in each other. Field's fairly even, even if pussy's still overvalued there.

Since you really want some attention, here goes

Wanna make an app where two or three men per 40 people using the app get any use/attention out of it? Make the app this way. Women aren't going to settle for the majority of guys on Tinder for god's sake, why the hell would they settle at all if they're on an app that lets them stay anonymous?

But I'm talking a garunteed fuckin thing man. This shit happens and we all get laid you know what I'm sayin?. Plus. If I make it I'm getting payed out...

Because the anonymity floods the site. Women love being in power. And they love being whores discretely

Dude here. I'd try this shit tbh.

Every dude and his fucking mom would try this app.

But that's the crazy part.

What If you get matched with homies mom? You wouldn't know till you got there.

What should I name the app?

>we all get laid

See

The anonymity means shit, OP. Women aren't going to want to fuck Eugene Neckbeardius III just because he's on your anonymous fuck app. It's literally a one-sided version of Tinder

You know as well as I do that if you don't let guys reject women based on looks that you'll drive off all but the most desperate men. The decent women will see this and follow them. All that will be left are the fatties and the cucks. Do you really want this?

Also, women are in it for the rush of picking the best guy in the lineup, the hookups are just a thing that happen. They'll bail left and right on every guy they pick if a better one responds the same day.

> you're not part of the two or three

Look, I'm just saying its worth a shot. We would probably be suprised at what women would do of we lined ourselves up like a buffet and gave them a little barrier to hide their shame behind.

What If they would though. And all that prevented this was the fact that someone else might know.

You see, this shit is why I prefer men. I'm not going to play this game and be the second or third pick for some hambeast that doesn't deserve me anyway and fucks like a brick.

You guys deserve exactly what you get.

Nope
I'm not fucking some random dirty hambeast. 9/10 hottie isn't going to fuck sperglord 9k

Shit idea

A legitamite problem.
What If they were convinced it were cool because so many people were using it though? Also. Every man has periods of desperation. Maybe some more than others but drop the perfect act bro. Life ain't easy for a dude trying to get new pussy. I'm scheming.

They wouldn't, and it's not. You're giving them free reign to take a stab at the top of the food chain without fear of rejection or exposure. This will only make things worse.

Is this what Correct the Record's man(?)power went to after hildawg lost? Who's paying you? It's fucking Sarkeesian, isn't it?

You guys make it sound like you know what's conning. Its that same lack of self confidence that forces you to the hambeast corner in the first place. Plus in my app you don't have to do it of you don't want to man. You arnt getting a sellers ratting on eBay of you fuck or not. But now I kinds want to make that a feature too.

I'll call the app. Balls deep roulette

That's a biiiiiiiiiig "what if?" OP

Freudian slip?

How will this make anything worse.
Women already control every aspect of sex. If they know you can get it from site easily wouldn't that strip their power a bit. Have some confidence guys. For fucks sake.

Sounds retarded. It sounds like an application for people who are really desperate to fuck literally anything but are too poor to afford a prostitute.

*for men

Fixed that for you.

All intended. Even whatever perverse and sad thing you think you ripped from my mind (that really came from yours). I meant that too. Now will you fucking admit this sounds a little fun?

Right, my fault. It's an application for desperate men who hope to get laid for free, regardless of who/what is on the other end.

Dude. That's what it is. Except I make money off of both sides desperation. Also. I would use it when I'm bored. Because I'd love to see what dumb drunk bitch wanted to fuck on any given night. Either to laugh or to screw. Yamean?

you're retarded.
it's a shit idea.
you will stay poor.
kill youself.

I could sell the desperation side to men. Easy. Proven by half the sites on the internet. I could sell to desperate women by making their secrecy "((SeXy))"
How are you all failing to see the beauty of this?

Mad because you believe people are inherently good and your best idea today was whatever random fucking thing you did for dinner. Bravo.

I feel like you would be one of the first people on my app.

You walk into her house.
Its beautiful.
So is she.
No talking.
Straight to the bedroom.
She rippes off your clothing.
She's a tiny little thing.
Must be about 20 and weighs no more than 100 pounds.
You rip that shit in half all night.
In the morning you wake up with an organ missing.
Or aids.
Or she was a man.
Or whatever.

You guys need to learn how to grow a pair and gamble a bit

Gotta try. Or you'll never get anything done