youtube.com/watch?v=rJoQGz7l-WU
youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And that's the end

Why do I like this so much

>"babbehs aw most impowtant ting in da world"
>raped and killed 2 babbehs

Thread conversation:
Is smarty syndrome a glitch or just something that is a learned behavior? Can a smarty be rehabilitated?

Dang, wow.

I think if it is trained young or caught early. (Implying they are real)

Depends on headcanon.
Predisposition is genetic, but "bestest babbeh" and/or failure to discipline will usually result in smarty syndrome

Smarty syndrome can be genetic, and was a 'kink' that was undergoing fixing by Hasbio before the whole 'fluffies getting free' thing.

I think Mcgonagall used to be a Gaiafag, that's a drawing style you don't forget.

I actually would love fluffies if they were real.
For some reason it is fun to see them suffer.
But then I would actually want them to be happy.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
New content posted yesterday.

Their ability to shit so much is amazing

I came into these threads originally to troll and now I'm addicted to the things. I love the information/documentary pictures about fluffy behaviour as if they were real

bump

Just read it, was pretty good, a fluffy actually learning something for once. Also, nice use of past tense.

This one kills me every time.

yeah, they are pretty much 60% shit at any given point by body weight.

OP here, I'm a novice writer and have been considering writing a sort of timeline for the whole fluffy thing, anyone interested?

bump

Is this what fluffies sound like?
youtube.com/watch?v=rJoQGz7l-WU

You should show the fluffy abuse song

k, but imagining them with the CWC video voice makes me want them to suffer even more.

Same. I'd adopt one and love it.

I can imagine them being very popular with the elderly or even socially awkward people.

Depends on headcanon. I think it's more of a result of failing to discipline or raising a spoiled fluffy which is why it is much more common with ferals than domestic fluffies.

Same reason why a mother ends up choosing favorite babies because it was simply not taught any better.

I am!

Their stupidity kills me

this is new to me. i like it.

Like Guinea pigs, I want to hurt them

Hugbox has been a thing for awhile. Where there is light there is darkness.

A good hugbox story is "Abandoned Angel" look it up on the booru. Its a bit long but damn good.

Quickhorn has a lot of good stuff.

i know what hugbox is and it is some of my favorite stuff. that was just new hug box to me. but thank you for the tip i will look into it.

This fap material is art.
Thank you.

chocobro!!! hope you are having a good night

Kweh.

K, it'll be done tomorrow, I gotta sleep now.

man I hate this one. That fluffy would be worth a fucking fortune. Such an awful waste

Extension of above question: fluffier are programmed to love humans. Can a smarty actually love a human, rather than see them as a way to get what they want?

love you chocobro! but, i thought you went to sleep?

Kweh.

I don't think so. Smarties believe they are better than anything else, even humans, wich should only serve Smarty food and toys.

A Smarty is product of:

A) Not being trained at all
B) "Bestest babbeh" Spoiled since birth.
C) Inherited from parents.

As far these have proven the only reasons for a fluffy to snap onto a smarty

>implying there's only one of them

really love your stories, man, keep it up!

WHO MADE THIS I WANT MORE

I've sometimes seen it as a glitch in the programming when they were first built. Since the final product was never created various flaws like smarties had yet to,be ironed out. I suppose that could fall under inherited.

I think it's more of a dominance trait then anything else. They're the alpha of the herd and they just happen to call themselves smarties.

Did anyone save Benway's stuff?

May I be very much not the first to ask what the sweet fuck?

Someone has a number of deep, pathological, cancerous hatreds and let them all out in some kind of tangled ball of hell. I am also totally mystified by British Guys business plan. He breeds them, but then he throws half a litter in the furnace? isn't that another 120 pounds gone? I'm guessing they're considered of bad stock now, but couldn't he just spay/neuter and still collect on... Whatever the fuck economic purpose they serve?

So Much poop

I think it was a feral herd, not worth much. He needs the good colors, it appears he saves two to recoup his loses.