Ask a pet that enjoys pet play anything pt2

Ask a pet that enjoys pet play anything pt2

Master will also be talking so don't be afraid questions.

m or f?

Master is male
Pet is female
Pet is male

post nudes

What species, are you the only pet, are you involved with other local groups?

Asking as another petplay master of 2.

Man, some people are so fucking lucky. This is seriously all I want in my life right now. Everything is good except my desire to be owned. Damn...

Also, how did you get into the lifestyle?

I handle a cow and a kitten they are both very different Pets one is a little and one is a slave

Who's a good boy?

Hey im kat

I just honestly love being controlled so being spanked and pulled around on a leash makes me so fucking happy

Searching for someone that has a kink that can relate to it.

My pet kat is talking and she's a girl please don't call my pet a good boy.

Where is the other pet?

"Good Boy"

Mmm... I appreciate the help but in my area that is seriously a one in 30,000 shot... I just want someone to make me feel obedient and well... owned. Like I belong, to them in specific, haha.

Do you wear a cute collar? and does your bf use a leash?

Keep looking you sometimes gotta look online to find someone.

Try using fetlife.

All my pets wear the same metal locked collar they can't take it off without the tool.

Aaahh... Yeah tried that. I'm thinking its time to give up finding a master. Way to soul crushing to yearn for something out of grasp.

Noice

I love the collar it's cozy but sometimes cold at least the cuffs are leather

Do you or your "master" ever feel like a Faggot

Only when fucking the boy but he's cute so it's alright

Do you drink from a dish?

Only when I do something retarded like laugh when he drops his food or something.

fellow master here
have you ever made your pet participate in group stuff?

We thought about but moo and kat ate okay with being only with me

Huh? Pets laugh? Since when?

Hey I'll be right back I'm going to smoke a blunt with moo then I will let her talk ~ kat

Jesus Christ... He really must give you guys a long leash. Sounds like a terrible master.

I thought it was funny but it wasn't I guess I think it was a little overboard

The miracle of life has been given to you and you're using it to fulfill a kink, how does it feel to carry less worth than an animal?

>pic related
That's your state of mind right now

We still love each other very much we love each other as wife and husband but we also have a kink we relate with.

in oHio?

in a master with two female pets in the California bay area any pets here who need a master?

See ya later, shitty thread. ;)

Don't sell your pants you are fuck up

Don't sell your pets

Can you use Google translate it something? You're making it painfully obvious English isn't your first language.

Been dropped or just taken away from people so you don't fucking do that it's a terrible fucking feeling of not being wanted

um....what no one is selling im looking for more pets ...go read the post again i have no idea how you thought selling was a part of this

My bad

Dude, they barely speak English. That much is obvious so far.

alright kat here im sorry about my messages lately i was on my phone smoking outside. Yup he lets us smoke so that's nice.

Literally what? Are you retarded?

Probably.

Pics with timestamps or we know for sure this is a work of fiction.

pictures of what?

your pets tits is the norm

Almost anything to prove this is something you engage in. Of course no face is required but no photo means no credibility. Don't you know pics or it didn't happen? I smell newfags and summer fags.

well my tits are not very good because im trans but i can show you my body.

Jesus Christ... for the one or two people in this thread, time to abandon ship.

I just want you to know this image makes me uncomfortable due to the follow up image.

>Trans

Gross. Lost all interest.

Well that's okay

What's the follow up?

It's guro. That's all you have to know

How did you convince anyone to have pet play with you?

What a failure of a thread, haha. OP is such a favor he can't even keep his thread on track. And he has two boy pets, one he tried to tell us was female. Just wow... I haven't seen this amount of faggotry in g/fur threads even.

Ahem... I meant... FAGGOT*

Fine.

Where is your collar?

Oh don't worry about that.

it's summer. the # of young males don't know what boobs are increases significantly.

also, tip from a sub, if your pet is masochistic tic-tac-toe on their rib cage is delightful. we used a sharp piece of wood

Confirmed for fake. Nice try, faggot. At least put a time stamp next time.

Not sure if this is a poor attempt at b8, or if you're just a retarded newfag.
There's threads worse than this everyday

I'm kat if you wanna talk I got kik tomok0

WARNING. The name might sound female but don't let that fool you. Mr. Trans cant accept his fate like the rest of the world.

every day we drift further from gods light
i hate you all