Member of the religion of peace here. AMA

member of the religion of peace here. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVMdh6d3h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the Koran to be followed word for word?

What if one does not follow your religion fully? Are there any pusinments?

> member of the religion of peace

Why?

sure, it`s the word of allah

When's the next bombing? I'd like to be far away from it.

no, you just have to pay jizya

trips has spoken

/thread

WHY ARE YUO OF CHECHEN SCUM? HAVE NO SHAME? DETONATING LEFT AND OF RIGHT CAUSE NOTHING BUT OSSUES. YUO ARE TO BUSY MOVE PENIS IN AND OUT OF GOAT TI NOTICE YOU ARE BE TARGET FOR RUSSIA JUSTICE.

So if I was to draw muhhamed I should be killed

what do you think of those morons who blow themselves up and assume they get to heaven because of this?

they are like you said, morons

Why do you call your violent religion a religion of peace?

not killed, but punished

I'll just leave this here brown or red sauce anyone

there is nothing violent about it

>there is nothing violent about it

pork is unhealthy to eat

So what's up with all the radicals slaughtering people when instead they should be enforcing Jizya?
I don't get it.

I know the Quran to a limited extent despite being Baptist, and if one reads into it, it's pretty well pointed out how to form a functioning and actually peaceful religion and even a society if he world were brought together under it, yet every Muslim society be it an official country or just a small group of dudes goes to shit. Only exception examples are like Dubai and maybe Qatar, ya know?

yeh so is eating curry smoking drinking the list is endless....

So the first amendment is "punishable"?

Tried Reading the Bible once.
>tl;dr
>Korans Shorter
>That's how how they get ya

Those things are banned under Islam as well, except for maybe eating curry. Shouldn't harm yourself. Self harm is kinda banned under all Judaeo-Abrahmic religions, man.

What's your favorite Ramadan flavor. Mines pork. Those noodles are delicious with bacon too.

smoking and drinking is also forbidden in islam

>

any thoughts?

When and where are you planning on blowing yourself up? Since all you faggots want to do that shit. I ask so I can be elsewhere.

Anyway i will enjoy this Bacon sarnie nom nom nom

haram

Brainwashed weirdos my friend

Can you religious assholes stop pretending you have all the answers? Its especially annoying given how wrong you are about practically everything. Just, stop it. Since I can't get you to think critically, believe what you want, but do it quietly.

So, female genital mutilation is okay. Honor killings are alright too. Punishing people for drawing a cartoon, throwing gays off the roof of a tall building, or going full Boko Haram and cutting the "Christian" baby from the womb of its kidnapped mother...all understandable.

But eating a BLT? Oh fuck no.

The problem is, islam is being used as a religion of control and a way to gain power. Religion is a tool, like a hammer, it can be used to build a home for the homeless, or used to bludgeon a man to death.

Currently the entirety of the middle east is in a power vacuum and leaders are twisting islam to their advantage. This has been going on since the fall of the ottomans; specific tribes, ethnicity, or branches of islam want more control/power and are using it to sway people to due their bidding.

Honestly, I dont understand the hate towards religion. Many people feel lost in life and turn towards religion to fill a void to their lives. The problem stems from so called 'Leaders' manipulating those minds to their detriment.

read the quran

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVMdh6d3h0

Then they're using religion like a crutch. Fine, don't bother other people about it.

I want to hear LESS about your shitty religion, not MORE. Why would I read a book written thousands of years ago? If I wanted to build a high rise building, I'd look for the latest papers and textbooks, not some ancient goat-fucker ramblings.

Read the Bible Quran has spread nothing but evil upon our world ..

You underestimate how much muslims care about eating pork.
FGM is a problem in the less developed world in genera, look at most of africa (even the christan parts).
For your last 3 points, this is what happens when there is a misinterpretation of religion. Like I said in my previous post here in which it is a tool. Many use it to justify shitty acts, when it should be used to encourage kindness.

notice how the hard questions are being ignored

how many shekels per post? can i sign up?

Don't you think it's hypocrit to kill us randomly because you shitskins now suffer the consequences for not adapting yourselfs when you arrived in europe? Oh no, we are proud to be who we are. We keep wearing piyamas en hijabs, we keep talking our shit language. You never adapted to our way of life wich made that all of you never had a shot at life. And offcourse it's our foult and now like the cowerd pieces of shit you are you kill inocent people and children.

Is lgbt allowed
And
Also
Wanna suck my dick?

I just got to this thread, show me a question and I will try my best to answer it. In refrence I am a Canadian muslim (born and raised). My father was a palestinian who lived in Kuwait, my mother a palestinian who lived in Syria. I have traveled around some middle eastern countries. I am not a deeply religious person but I respect the islamic faith and all other religions.

so they find bacon sarnies offensive yes we see people who Cant show there face thats offensive and damn right ignorance of society

Isis has been foiled again

/ck/ here. Looks undercooked. And also like your mum's vag.

it`s a sin

I dont think any sane person agrees with the killings that Isis and other terrorists are doing. My grandfather recently died in syia, unable to get proper medical care due the the civil war. My cousin who was 25 was killed my Isis many years ago.

in terms of adapting to the culture; many arab countries have a very diffrent culture in general, as we are more group oriented. It will take time to adapt, but as a first generation canadian I see many others like me who have adapted will. Some families may need another geneation to fully be immersed in teh culture

i use korans to start my woodstove such is the word of allah...all of my friends do it too. fuck you muslim scum

if you want all the answers you have to read the quran and convert

mm i liked it that was my preference i dont do brain washing lol

Really edgy man.

Gott verdammt I didn't mean to post a picture. Fuck my phone.

Wanna suck my dick?

Nope, youre lying. Just tell us so we can be somewhere else.

Then why are you in this thread? Why did you click on the title, on the pic? Why are you here if you don't want to learn more and just cause a disruptance. Go fap to your fucking gay traps or something. Go masturbate to other men or depictions of underage children or animals or whatever the fuck degeneracy you take part in.

Hadiths arnt as trust worthy as the quaran

The only problem is that in the last 25 or 30 years the politicians were afraid to not be pollitically correct. Lefties have had the loudest voices for to long. And that is the reason why we live in this shit now. There have been wars in the middle east for as long as i can remember. And you call yourself members of the religion of peace? Come on you are the filfth of the earth, they should have nuked that place multiple times a long time ago.
One day the pollitical correct lefties will understand the errors they made. But it's too late now. You shitskins are here and are breathing like rabbits

Didn't mean to brainwash with the pic. That was a Bill Wurtz thing about some Japanese emperor bringing Buddhism to Japan. Me phone fukt up and posted it.

How does it feel to be pulled around having your nose hairs tied together with those of a guy who only came up with your so called "only true religion" to be able to fuck kids ?

Yes, let us muder 2 billion people. The easiest way to solve middle eastern problem is to stay out of it. You need to let things settle themselves, let us have no 'enemies' to blame for our faults but our own. Things will get better in time, but the US needs to stay out of it.

Wanna suck my peepee?

Probably the same as a catholic priest would feel.

But bombing innocent men woman and children is okay then ?

>breathing like rabbits
Yeah. I, uhh... guess most rabbits DO have a tendency to breathe.

>X is bad
>SO YOU DONT THINK Y IS BADD!!!!
>But you didnt mention Y before, but yes it is bad!
> THEN WHAT ABOUT Z !!

is this how you want the convesation to go, because by god you are an idiot.

this excuse

Yeah if you could stop attacking England that would be great, inb4 Buh I didn't do nuffin, Islam means peace urhhhhh
Fuck off you paki

What do you want me to say. Times where diffrent back then, marrying someone that young was done by many people, including chrsitan emperors.
Honestly you can look at the times of jeesus, moses and yes, mohamed and correctly think that we have grown as a soceity.

Yeah, let them solve their own problems,... , you should run for president

'having children or babys like rabbits' sorry, english is my fourth language. Forgive me, master

Fat, stoned and stupid, is that ok?

I am Canadian, and with many family members who live in syria, I strongly believe the west should stay out of it. The crux with the issue is that arabs look at America and see a country abusing them for their oil, corrupting their leaders, and hurting them personally.

there are many issues in the middle east, but the more the west intervenes the more terrorists like ISIS can blame us (i use us as i am a canadian). Leaving the only option as to just to leave the middle east alone.

So if someone who does not follow YOUR religion breaks one of YOUR rules he should be punished?

I'll generalize you, like you do Muslims.

Dont be a pussy
Pee on it white boi!

And also op wanna suck my teeny weeny?

You just a believer?

The last time i checked ur mums cunt had formed rust
Do fuck here once in a while..

Depending on the country it is in. If you break a country's law you should expect to be punished, whether or not you think the law is correct.

saying "no" and then listing a punishment doesn't really compute. thats like saying islam is a religion of peace when its really a religion of violent conquest.
i dont think you know what you're talking about you taqqiya/kitman loving pos

As a Christian this doesn't offend me in the slightest.

Unlike the religion of peace, my religion is a lot more easy going and won't threaten beheadings for placing a copy of our holy book in the toilet.

God bless.

OK.

>this has been going on since the fall of the ottomans
sorry no. this has been going on since muhammad trampled mecca in the battle of badr where he instigated the war by stealing their caravans and then used underhanded methods to defeat them, ultimately ending the only freedom mecca has ever known, seeing as how ancient mecca (before islam) was much like the united states, where anyone could practice their beliefs freely. now mecca is only for muslims

trips of truth

yes. fake god bless everyone.