I've had depression for my entire life. Only recently have I actually wanted to kill myself...

I've had depression for my entire life. Only recently have I actually wanted to kill myself, and just yesterday I bought razor blades. I am kind of afraid it will hurt a lot, but at least I know to cut down the river, not across the stream Tonight, I am finally going to become an hero. Goodnight faggots.

ok seeya

lostallhope dot com senpai

At least go out in a cool way, not early 2000's emo style xdXD

don't do it, it will hurt a lot, seek help. call a helpline. they will find you local help.

I don't have a ceiling beam and I can't afford a gun what else is there

Don't do it bro. Why you gonna do sum shit lyke dat?

but depression isn't curable how can they help me

We should have a couple beers in hell just for the hell of it, maybe haunt some innocents. Peace bro.

post pics with timestamps faggot

Call suicide hotline now

rip is pies

We're not bandwagoning a suicide hotline for you like we did with Branson's sheriff office for mr. Kyle. sorry OP but i do have crippling depression too.

it doesn't get better until you let it

fuck you guys aren't supposed to be nice it's giving me conflicting opinions

I think I was nice enough but still on your side. aye??

follow me to wildy

life isn't cureable mate we all have to do the best we can with what we've got
40 years is a blip on the radar, you are going to die one day anyway

so, instead of doing it you choose to bitch about it in here?
pathetic...

Why pick the most painful method?

you're sort of right but also I just wanted to tell at least one person before I did it

yeah you're right it is pathetic, I'll stop posting now and get on with it

pics with timestamps faggot, or it didn't happen

It's totally curable. Find a way to discover yourself and kick life's ass. If you fail, then attempt suicide. Don't be a loser bruh

Before you leave at least give us your credit card plzzz

Hoły Fuck, Sup Forums is actually trying to save a suicide killer. Shit's going to hell

It's not all that bad

It is, I had it. Everything went better when I realized I was just been a little bitch, I started to do stuff I barely liked and that led me to find stuff I really liked, suddenly, I sent everybody to fuck themselves and started to be ME, the real ME, now I don't give a fuck about anybody's opinion. You spent the same energy and effort been depressed than been happy, so, there you have it.

Well, that's stupid as fuck.

Join a religion. Blow yourself up. Blame it on God if you dont get what you want.

There's people who can help. I'm depressed too bro, it hurts and feels hopeless. I did talk to a very nice counselor though, and for a while, things started to get better. Decided to stop on a dime with it though, still don't know why

Anyways, if suicide is really the option you're looking at, go talk to a good professional. They're out there, and they want to help you, it's the reason they got the job they went for. You can find your peace and happiness

>inb4 don't do it
>inb4 people fucking care about you, you know.

yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, same ole same ole.

Look I'm not going to tell you to not fucking kill yourself but what I am going to tell you is that if you do kill yourself, you let someone else die.

That's right, you. You can decide to not feel depressed and instead help other people who do, you have control over yourself, you telling yourself that your depressed, sad, angry all the time is getting you fucking no where so quit focusing on the negative and once for your life focus on the positive.

Think of this, what positive outcome will happen if you commit suicide? ...That's right, nothin, nothin at all. Get over yourself (not saying that in a rude way) and help others, helping others actually might help with your damn depression, that anxiety you get in the pit of your stomach shouldn't stop you, rise up, puff your chess out and look into the mirror and say to yourself "Even if I feel other judge me, even if I feel as if I'm alone in this world, nothing will stop me from being me, I can help others which will help myself in this selfish world, I can beat my depression!"

Ok, I'm done, good luck dude and just know that others including me hope for the best and that someday you will "finally" happy.

fuck of with your cry for attention. either livestream it or nobody cares.

suicides not the answer, trust me, coming from a guy whos tried to kill himself several times. Ive found a reason to live, you will too. Besides, you can do heroin instead of killing tyourself

Not OP but thanks for this. Really made me think.

>typos

I'm tired so sorry

Now that you don't have nothing to lose do something meaningful. Something you've always wanted to do. Don't throw your life away, OP

That'll make a huge mess. Don't be a dick, jump off a bridge. Now, make sure you don't hesitate either, don't do that bullshit where the asshole with the megaphone makes you value life while you hang on to the wall. If your gonna do it you fucking do it. You should make w your life is absolutely shit before you kill yourself though. Best of luck.

Don't use razors, I used a knife that was too dull the wrong way and now I have shitty scars.

kek enjoy your 5 hours death trip

it will be during the next 10 years. technology is developing fast. keep the faith and hang in there

WAIT... livestream it