I'm a 22 year old man and I was molested by an elementary school teacher when I was a child

I'm a 22 year old man and I was molested by an elementary school teacher when I was a child.

Ask me anything.

7*8=?

56?

What do you think of this kitty?

do think what happened to you was worse than murder?

why do you still wank to the memory?

Looks like fun. Bet she'd have a great time with shitrock and the purr monster.

Not really. It's not like I can no longer live.
I do not.

Self bump.

do you have like ptsd or something

Did you enjoy it like I enjoyed it when it happened to me?

What did they smell like?

Was she hot and young mate?

I don't think so. I've been thinking about it more and more this past little while. I think in a way I kind of blocked it out of my head but for whatever reason it's been coming back to me now and I've grown to accept it, that it was wrong and I was scared as a child.

Is a man in his mid 50's hot and young?

No strong smell really. Coffee I guess.

what did he do?

He kinda rub my crotch through my pants a fair bit and he'd hold on to my arm pretty tight it was pretty creepy and It made me nervous.
He lived down the street from my grandmother and I'd always try to avoid going there incase he was working in the yard.

He was my teacher for a year.

how big was his peen?

I don't know. I never saw it.

Fuckin rights.

doesn't sound like he got much from it ... not worth.
really sounds like a creepy experience good thing he didn't do more.

I remember a friend of mine asked me if the teacher in question touched me inappropriately when we were 16 and I lied and said no then left class and cried in the hallway. Some female friend of mine asked what was wrong I lied and said nothing was wrong.

>Her face when.

Do you know where the teacher is now?

He died when I was 18 and I went to his funeral.

How did you feel when he was burried?

OK, Imagine being a child getting pumped by Mr. Burberry and you're lifeless sockets just see that stereotypical 90s elementary school decor.. That some nightmare fuel... All those colours.. All those confused feelings, what is safety? Who can I trust??

It felt weird.

I was sad and very angry. I had basically not told anyone about it.
When he died there was no real sense of relief. He just died in his sleep of a heart attack and that was it.

I was angry because I never said anything and I felt bad because I know as a teacher there were probably hundreds of other kids he had molested and blamed myself for not saying anything earlier.

I was also mad because it seemed like a petty end to something that had basically destroyed me emotionally and made me less trusting as a human being.

go on...

for fuck's sake, some exposition, please.

It's very difficult to hate a dead body.

It means nothing when your own emotion are very clearly present but scattered.

He basically molested me and a few of my friends for about a year while we were basically failing his class.

why would it destroy you emotionally?

Because it was always on the back of my mind and I never talked to anyone about it. Literally nobody.

Come to think of it I told my dog once.

Was she hot?

Did you love it

Bet you have a hard time getting hard now.

why didn't you tell your mother/father? although I can see why anyone wouldn't want to tell anyone.

>She
>

No it was not hot.

Ugh. Let's just say I don't sleep around much.

I legitimately In my heart of hearts did not believe anyone would trust me.

That kid asking me about it in high school basically just freaked me out and I had basically convinced myself that everything was normal. I felt like a complete jackass when I lied to my friend.

It's kinda weird as a child to know that you could ruin someone's reputation in a minute. So I said nothing.
I didn't want people to know anything had happened because I felt embarrassed to be apart of something perverse even if I was the victim; so I lied to myself and convinced myself everything was fine, all the while avoiding my grandmother's street because you don't trust someone on it.

so it was the fact that you kept it to yourself that was so bad and not what he did?

Its a strange thing to be a child with a secret that could ruin lives and change everything you know in a second.

I did like him, but I didn't trust him.

what started the memories coming back? asking because i have always had a disgusting hunch of some sexual/maybe physical abuse happening when i was really young, and i've only had vague images that could just be intrusive thoughts come back.

>ne's reputation in a minute. So I said nothing.
>I didn't want people to know anything had happened because I felt embarrassed to be apart of something perverse even if I was the victim; so I lied to myself and convinced myself everything was fine, all the while avoiding my grandmother's street because you don't trust so
I was easily manipulatable when i was young. Stupid and innocent. it's only luck that i wasn't abused. Maybe this applies to most young people, i don't know. It's sad that it affects so many for the rest of their lives.

No it's the fact that I knew there were others but I denied the whole thing to keep my own sanity at the expense of others.
I didn't want things to change so I kept quiet and it began to eat at me when I realised the lie I had created, that the whole thing was normal, didn't work on others.

Being molested isn't normal or healthy but I needed consistency and a sense of normality.

Why haven't you killed him yet?

He died when I was 18. He just died in his bed aged almost 60.

>what started the memories coming back?

I got a new close friend and he told me some emotional stuff in his life and I tried to think of something and this is what I came up with. It just came back as a wave.
Still haven't told him though. Its hard to be friends with someone while avoiding discussing emotional topics openly.

Should have molested him back...

When I finish the time machine I'll give you a call.

Are you gay now?

No. But we're very close friends.

Are you sure you weren't misremembering things? Sounds like he may have been checking to make sure you hadn't wet yourself, or to ensure the fabric you were wearing was appropriate for the weather.

I had a couple of teachers that did that, never really thought much of it

A guilt complex is a schadenfreude of self hatred, a vindication of wrongdoing.

She looks like her asshole would have some really interesting odours

Wait, so the fact he touched your pants gave erectile dysfunction at 22? Please tell me you aren't serious

Think harder user when a 57 year old man is rubbing a 14 year old boys testicles through his gym shorts something is definitely wrong.

I don't really trust people sexually so I avoid it whenever possible.

Didn't answer the question. Are your gay? would you rather sex with a male vs. a female?

Female.

Vandalize his headstone and leave and anonymous letter to his surviving family saying he was a molestor. Then go in the middle of the night and take a giant shit on his grave. No rest for the wicked

There are no others. Fake news. Lies from the pit of despair.