The meaning of humanity should be establishing ourselves in time and no one cares...

The meaning of humanity should be establishing ourselves in time and no one cares. we are the first sentient being and rational being and we are the first generations with the internet. Can we realize how small we are in the grand scheme of time. We should be aimed towards establishing ourselves in time. Humanity should grow across the universe and live at peace with it.

What's the point of establishing ourselves in time exactly?

>we are the first sentient being and rational being and we are the first generations with the internet.
It's naive to assume this.

This has probably happened millions of times over. Often with the ultimate destruction of the species, I'm sure. But those that got past the quarrels and made it to the singularity may still be out there searching for some other species to empart knowledge or simply devour. They may have found what they're looking for. More likely they would have spent millenia drifting with no contact whatsoever.

>establish ourselves in time
What does that mean?

>We should be aimed towards establishing ourselves in time.

Stupid catchphrases like this are a sign of schizophrenia.

we're just a cosmological selfie stick. we're cosmic matter that's developed over enough time to examine itself. big deal.

so what if we colonize other planets or spread everywhere? we're still just squashed together stardust staring at its own inevitable heat-death

none of this matters. just have some fun and try not to get caught.

>> 734711420
Time is always going to be forwards and backwards. So if we learn to establish ourselves in time. Learn time we can true matter in existence if time goes on forever then we must learn to go on forever. If we can establish ourselves we will truly be/exist/matter.

We've done this every generation. If you can conceptualize that, it's that every generation has it's own bubble of culture that we will never understand. Reaching for divine or objective truth is a delusion to distract yourself from your subjective reality in which you've fashioned for yourself a prison. Life is the will to power, you and I are the will to power, we will establish ourselves no matter how grand it seems as relativity makes that statement meaningless.

If I mark something, whenever that thing occurs it will occur marked. If I mark time, wherever time occurs the mark will occur too.

then why should that stop us from trying

I think we should be building a machine, user. One more intelligent and capable than we can currently imagine. We need to create something beautiful before we destroy ourselves. Humanity's children will remember us as they stride the stars, deathless and godlike as we once dreamed to be.

Who cares if we're the nth species to show potential, if there's nothing stop us then why stop? If we can't why be sastisfied? Why be unsastified? If there's something we can do about it then why not?

>The meaning of humanity
There is none, fool.

>we are the first sentient being and rational being
On this planet maybe...

>Humanity should grow across the universe and live at peace with it.
Becoming the infecting virus of the universe. Excellent

No matter what way you look at it, none of it will ever matter, especially since you'll be dead long before any of that shit ever happens.

Might as well live it up for the hilariously short bleep of time you already have.

Why not just stick with humanity and teach ourselves how to be better, smarter humans. I know its a lot to ask but whats stopping us from doing the little things now and then set the ship of humanity off in the right direction.

>grow across the universe

how even

You're an infection onto yourself and cover the buzzing of flies by yelling harsh realities but they're your own realities, realities of a virus for if humanity has no purpose than how can it ever be a virus? What is there to infect? What is humanity to act as one anything?

Furthermore, I want to describe what eternal recurrence is in regard to your ends.

The law of the conversation of energy demands "eternal recurrence"

If the world may be thought of as a certain definite quantity of force and as a certain definite number of centers of force- and every other representation remains indefinite and therefore useless- it follows that, in the great dice game of existence, it must pass through a calculable number of combinations. In infinite time, every possible combination would at some time or another be realized; more: it would be realized an infinite number of times.

And since between every combination and its next recurrence all other combinations would have to take place, and each of these combinations conditions the entire sequence of combinations in the same series, a circular movement of absolutely identical series is thus demonstrated: the world as a circular movement that has already repeated itself infinitely often and plays its game "in infinitum".

There's no purpose in anything. Compromises will be made eventually and then decades of dreaming about the hope of a good and true human over a unified galatic humanity will disappear when every one starts tearing each other apart, desperately chasing their dreams.

Why not establishing ourselves in time. You say it doesn't matter but what if it does. do you really know it doesn't

Who are you talking to?

Before space and time are conquered by the Human race we must first conquer islam and kill all muslims.

we can't let that shit leave the planet.

It wouldn't be a problem if you would be more understanding, quit being stubborn and consider what it's like to be some one else for once.

what if god is a giant cow? no one knows anything is completely true. just as you play your 2D video games our world may be observed all at once by a 4D existence

If God was a cow then why would it change any thing now?

We need to explore the universe, fuck what we can, and kill what we cant.

Humanity's weakness is that it is constrained to one time, one frame of reference. For us, the past is heavy and the future is uncertain. We need to create something beyond this shortcoming: able to decide, with purpose, free from the butterfly effect of causality. I believe this will be a machine, but it very well could take some stranger form we do not yet understand.

Humanity's weakness is that it's constrained to what it understands, which is all that it can understand. We are oart of time, it just doesn't matter to you so it will never matter to you. Say it will and I won't care, it doesn't matter to me.

It's only probable it won't. Unless we don't wake up in our beds tomorrow and it does

It's only likely that it will. We won't wake up differently because God changed seats while we slept, we'll wake up the same; cow or human.

Fucking die you mudslime cock sucker.

I ain't no cock sucker but I can see how you'd think that.

Hey OP, you realize most people are power hungry and delusional right? We're just part of another stage in the history of Earth. Eventually we'll become extinct. Everybody openly accepts that death is inevitable, but for some reason our own species extinction is an impossible thought to most.

You're disconnecting what might happen with what you think can't happen. We can't discuss anything existentially in regard to objectivity and also relativity without running into paradox. Everything can happen, rather everything will happen.

Read this:

We can be better. If not us, what comes after us.

okay so why does establishing humanity in time mean for me selfishly. I get to see more tech created in my life time, people get inspired and fight for making us last in time. Humanity get smarter learns more about the universe and about existence feels pointless we have to remember it doesn't hurt to try.

No, I'm saying a line that repeats infinitely is just going to do the same thing over and over forever which isn't all what I was saying. If our God was a cow, we'd be us to see him that way because he was always that way. Not everything can happen because you're idea of everything is wrong and if isn't than you can tell me why? But that doesn't matter because if it's all wrong you'd never know. We can't discuss this but we can do everything else.

We're One, or we're Zero, and when we stop it'll go back to One, or Zero.

>rational beings

Meanwhile in London...

Imagine you are like an ant. Except there is nothing outside of the ant farm, now imagine you are outside of the ant farm and you can't get back in.

Bigger question: With all the science and technology we're amassing, aswell as living longer. IN no small part due to medical benefits.
Who even wants to live for 100+ years... or 1000... or even forever..

because genius, our knowledge is limited
let's see you build a warp drive and a way to prolong life

the universe is finite. protons are theorized to decay eventually, and even if they don't the universe will reach a uniform heat eventually where nothing can survive.

whether the universe lasts 1 second or 100 trillion years, they are both equal to 0 on the timescale of infinity.

life is inherently meaningless, even if you lived forever the universe would die around you.

so find meaning in your current reality, and worry not about circumstances beyond your control.

uh i do, imagine what we could accomplish with an extra 100 years, i'd type more but i realized i was just going to go in to a huge rant, and im too tired to do so

Pretty much all of this.

Maybe you already are living for an extra 100. You just not allowing yourself to dream. Its not a rant if your passionate about it.

But you cant destroy energy. Only displace it. For reference, your mind runs off of energy. Less than a lightbulb.

all work depends on a concentration gradient, fundamentally. be it heat or otherwise.

in a very long time, you could imagine that the universe would reach a uniform temperature. entropy only increases, and there's a point where maximum entropy occurs.

see: heat death of the universe

Did you get that from Muse lyrics? or was it 10th grade chemistry

muse lyrics

Super massive black hole.

The only thing we understand is the observable. There are situations and scenarios that could and may only be exclusve to certain parts of spacetime. What we know happens when thins are heated. They expand. But when it hits an an 'equilibrium' It would look as still as a cold solid. But thats only just the way humans observe it.
>It only looks chaotic but it has form.

The chaos of planets hitting each other, Is about as scary as death can be. That and exploding suns.

Bah, I can walk any where I want to and if I can't, I don't mind not walking. I start to miss walking again and then hey! look at that, I'm walking again. As for longer life? I don't think life is a matter of vitality. I don't know how it occurs but I know it's as beautiful as it is simple. Why do you matter?

No, dumb idiot. Where do cold come from? Cold death makes even more heat.

this guy gets it.