Do you think you would survive Boot Camp?

Do you think you would survive Boot Camp?

I'm afraid I wouldn't, and it's stopped me from trying to be a pilot for at least three years now. Guess it's working as intended, isn't it?

Do you have to go through bootcamp if you want to be a pilot? I thought it was just marines and army grunts

already have

ya mayne

I got kicked out of the army becouse I couldn't pass bootcamp.

You were never in the army if you couldnt pass basic faggot

What made you quit?

I'd probably go the private pile rout from Full Metal Jacket and be shit at everything but redeem myself at being a good shot. I probably wouldn't go batshit crazy and kill the drill sergeant and myself though.

All of the branches of the U.S. military have bootcamp or something like it. They call it different things, but it's several months where you get yelled at, exercise, learn about military life, and generally get fucked with, broken down, and remade. I've heard bootcamp is harder in some branches than others, but future pilots don't get a pass, AFAIK.

yeah, but I wouldn't deal with the idiot yelling in my face

live in canuckistan
boot camp has special programs here to help lazy retarded fat asses make it
to quote the god emperor: Sad

Tru.I didn't quit I got recycled cause I couldn't throw a gernade and a nd then I for some reason couldn't get 60% on my push ups.

you wouldn't make it as a pilot anyways with such a timid personality. at least you realize this.

if you enlist, you have to go through boot camp regardless of branch. but as a pilot, you would be commissioned as an officer instead, meaning you would go through a school most likely.

Yeah, and in addition to the psychological qualifications (protip: they don't let just anyone fly a $100,000,000 machine with huge bombs strapped to it), you have to be in excellent health and physical condition, have perfect vision and depth perception, etc. It's possible that someone on Sup Forums meets the qualifications, but nigga, I doubt it.

Yuhhhhhh. I did fine in basic and CC tech school.

what do you guys think?

>skinny fat
kys

my visceral fat will kill me soon enough

Run. You should be able to do a mile and a half sub thirteen minutes, and a mile sub ten. Get a weight vest, and work up to a five mile power walk at fifty pounds for ruck practice. Start doing loads of body weight exercises too. Progressive sets of push-ups alternating between diamond grip, standard grip, and wide grip will help build your strength.

I'm on the way to becoming that (62kg at the moment). How do I stop getting a beergut?

I just got out of prison boot camp. I GRADUted on tue. The 30th. 90 xays ask me any thing

I made it out fine. IMO if you can take the screaming and "fuck-fuck games" you'll be alright.

Yes, and have. Get over it fag boy

Physically yeah, but I'm not patient enough to deal with some redneck yelling at me all the time, nor stupid enough to fall for their brainwashing and overly patriotic trash attitudes.

Sir ma'am tranee user request permishion to speak ser ma'am

A mile sub 10? That's not much fucking faster than walking.

A mile sub 8:30 atleast is more realistic.

You stupid fucking cunt

I miss the running singing Cadence was bad ass

USAF guy here, pilots still go through a boot camp. Nobody puts on a uniform without the experience of this type of training

we dont want you

ew airforce

It's more like a faggot camp.

What the shit do you not have arms or some shit?

iTs MoRE lIKe A FaGGoT cAMp

Having pectus excavatum probably sucks, but then again, it's like a snack bowl built into your chest. Lay back, relax, fill the old chest cavity with mixed nuts, and you've got a party, baby!

>dress right dress
>right face
>forward march
> double time march
>LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT
>HAY HAY Whiskey Jack
> meet me down by the railroad track
> with my rifle in my bottle in my hand Lord knows I'm a drinking man

I actually just got out of a 6 month long prison boot camp
>ask me anything

I could survive if i had to take dick up the pooper

Fuck off. Shit will get him through basic if he comes in at that point. The standards aren't that tough these days.

You first exercises to count push ups starting positions move

Did in germany years ago - but in the US, dunno. Think they try even harder to fuck you up...

Best choice smart force
Ur welcum bb

Chair Force

Neat chairs man, I'll tell you not being a retard really has its perks

I have Ulcerative Colitis and Scoliosis, so I wouldn't even get past MEPS, much less basic.

Jesus christ. 62kg? I have 100lbs on you. Eat a burger.

Considering I just got back from being lost for 3 hours in 104 degree weather, walking with a bike that has a popped tire, and vomiting 4 times in my front lawn when I got home, I think I could do just fine. Sorry, just pissed.

Lemcool??

I have asthma. If I didn't, I would join in a second. I am in my 30's now though. But I would literally pay just to go to bootcamp. I would love the experience.

I did (Marine Corps, which is 3 months long). Its not that hard as long as you have a modicum of self control.

The exercise is challenging, but its not designed to destroy you. You do various exercises throughout the day, though actual morning PT isn't every day.

The hardest part, psychologically, is mass punishment. Anyone fucks up? Everyone pays for it. On multiple occasions while in formation, I would fantasize about whipping my rifle over my head and seeing how many people I could club at once.

Also, fun fact: Drill Instructors are playing a role the whole time. Its carefully crafted, and they won't break it in front of the whole platoon under any circumstances. So if you can make them laugh without so much as smiling yourself (which gives them a target), they will fuck off to make sure no one sees them.

Mile and a half in sub 13? British officers are expected to do sub 9.30. even our men are expected to do less than 10.30. hell, I know females who run sub 10.30. ah amerifats. You could walk a 13 minute mile and a half.

already have

Boot camp is with zero doubt the easiest thing anyone can do.

>dont talk
>do what youre told
>dont take anything personally

1 mile sub 10?? That's around 3km in 20 minutes, Jesus.. Amerifat indeed..

Be a man and go 1T2X1
>inb4 everyone trying to act like pj's aren't the most respected and versatile soldiers

>dont talk
>do what youre told
>dont take anything personally

so, like, Sup Forums as a newfag?

bingo

Ausfag here.

I used to army run at 10.10-10.20 for a 2.4km....

and I was one of the fattest and slowest in my section.

wut?

Do ausfags still get ludicrous daily allowance for operational pay? Last guy I spoke to came off tour with like 25k.

Mfw I live in the nest of Christianity, no terrorist attack never ever. Nobody gives a shit about the military. Also lot of jokes on soldiers

Got a spare uniform for a bro with a uniform fetish? I can't get one

The important thing is being at least there when you get in. By the time you're finished, you'll be meeting your times without any issues. I came in after losing 80 lbs to make weight, and started with those times. I was at 8 minute miles by graduation.

Yes because I did

I did. I was awesome at my job afterward but I would be lying if I told you had an easy time there.

No. I can follow orders and do my job without some faggot screaming in my face. The military service is largely for people with no white collar aspirations or people who can't afford college.

This.

A lot of recruits have no education and often have to choose between a minimum wage job or the military. If you do well in school and get a decent job then there's no need to join the army/navy/air force. Leave it to the high school drop out Chads to do the grunt work

While I agree, it's unfair to lump them ALL into this category. For low income families and people strong minded enough to endure the service, it's an excellent option to put yourself through school. A common misconception that I've noticed is that the military actually gives you a great chance at a good life.

The issue is, and I see this REGULARLY, as in EVERY military person I've ever met in person my age or +/-5 years, had spent all of their saved money immediately after they are discharged.

They buy a house, a nice car, they dont take advantage of free schooling(getting IT certificates or autobody certificates is something I could have gotten in high school for free).

That money that saves up, 30-40k over 4 years on enlistment should be used to support yourself through school that the army will pay for. It should be used to invest in your life.

Don't bitch that there are no jobs for infantryman that lifted weights all day, went to drill, and didn't take advantage of schooling and bought a mustang when they got stateside. You're a fucking idiot who dug himself a hole.

I did. Boot camp is not designed to weed people out. It's designed to set you up for success. It's tough but not impossible.

no, but i survived yo mammas booty camp

I didn't even get into bootcamp. I didn't even get to the second medical check-up!
I instantly got rejected for being colourblind...

Yeah of course..... But just go to literally any army disposal. There's fuckloads.

Absolutely. Thought it's been nerfed recently so you don't actually get danger pay unless you're outside the wire (ie: in actual danger).

Do they only sell camo? Or do they sell class A uniforms too?

Are you like 165 cms tall or are you thinner than an asian cock?

yes. walk in, ring the bell, walk home.
you think there is real war or something?

173cm tall.

Everything except waking up too fucking early. That was the only reason i never joined the service.

>Shit self esteem.
>Social anxiety.
>Antisocial personality.
>Lack of will to fight for my country.

I'd pull a private Pile pretty fast tbh.

Just be careful of vets accusing you of stolen valor. They get really anal about that sort of thing.

Already have

I'll only wear it in my own home to have sex in.

That's a shitty reason, you get used to it quickly

As long as you don't parade around like a cock they're cool with it.... You just look like a weirdo.

Don't fake it basically, be real and be honest.

Seeing this I suddenly understand why they do this.

They need to treat the soldiers like shit to know if they're willing to fight back or not.
Think of it.
It's one guy yelling at 20 other guys who could easily tear him apart yet he has complete control over them.

If they didn't do this I could imagine how easy it would be to give a normal person a gun and watch them shoot their leader just to run away from the battle.
Just think of giving a bunch of spoiled women guns and telling them to go to war.
They'd probably end up shooting anyone who made them do anything.

Bootcamp is designed to make you survive it, that's the point.

That's one sexy ass implement of destruction. My all time favorite killing machine.

cant sleep at night
several addictions
doubtful

Maintainer or what?

I'd be fine. It would be horrible for the first two weeks, as I'm a fatass 40-50 lbs overweight, but I'm built pretty big so I'd be able to do the workouts soon enough.

Is that a demon clawing it's way out of your belly? Or something much worse for you?

I wouldnt say that its designed to make you survive it. I get what youre getting at, but I would say its more meant to shock you and see if you can take some physical and mental stress.

Let me just say this, basic training is really easy so long as your head is in the right place. The only thing that I think was truly miserable about it was how long it was.

TopKek

Its really not as hard as you think. Maybe some chairforcefags here act like you have to be some kind of superhuman alpha male, but 95% of all military jobs are not that difficult to get into.

Youre a faggot, no one cares that you graduated basic.

Not really. It was easy as fuck. Hardest part of it all was boredom and annoying ass PT. Other than that it was decent and easy.

No one expects you to be brainwashed in basic you fucking faggot. Just yell loud when you should and put in a minimum of effort for exercise.

They dont try to brainwash you. You need to memorize shit but most of the memorization is about weapons, maybe some songs. Their attitude towards you is because you arent an acceptable soldier and youre basically worthless. Its their jobs to make you learn and not suck. If youre too stupid to understand what the yelling is about then you definitely would never make it.

>youre basically worthless
spotted the brainwashed cuck

Trips of truth have spoken. Check m8

Harden the fuck up you pussified faggot nigger.

Probably because your mother is a nigger whore and your father drinks aids infested nigger cum through a bendy straw for chicken nuggets inside of a mini van.