twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm the devil.

nice

I really do think niggers smell

>be me
>about 13
>cousin my age comes from Texas
>really cute. I'd say 8/10
>we aren't really noticing each other at first but I'm cool with her friend she brought over
>let's call friend George Bush
>George Bush tells me that he wants to be an actor and wants me, cousin, and George to role play sleeping beauty
>I say fuck it
>we find a room in the house we were in and set up the bed and a blanket on the floor for some visual I have no fucking clue why
>cousin is nervous because obviously she has to kiss one of us
>flipped a coin to see who does the smooch
>George Bush picks heads
>it's tails
>nervous as fuck
>walk the pretend carpet as she pretends to be passed out
>moment of truth
>fart really fucking loud and wet but in my head I said fuck it and went for the kiss anyways
>her eyes were wide open but I forced my way into those lips
>slipped a tongue cause I thought I was cool
>George Bush clears the room
>aunt walks in on us.
>get yelled at for hours
>never saw them again
My parents didn't know that happened

My older sister used to expose her breasts to me so much that i was literally LITERALLY dizzy with lust.

i watched three separate underage girls fingerblast themselves to orgasm on periscope tonight

shit is a game changer, society is as ruined as my cock and fucking balls right now.

I roofied my ex wifes best friend, her mother, her aunt and her cousin over a period of 3 years.

I fucked each one, never got caught because they're british and like to drink and I never came inside any of them.

No one knows, I have photos but they're on an HD that is in storage.

It's the only evidence, if I ever go get it I'm sure I'll post it on here.

You're not alone on that

bmp

i can never find even of age girls on there

not sure what i'm doing wrong

Wow. and white people don't smell. rank racism...what a game changer.

They don't. Go back to your trash can, nigger.

brool story co. if that is the indication of society being ruined then society has always been ruined, it's not new.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy and oh so dreamy logs of shit!!

bmpp

I ate my cousin out at the beach.

how old? is she hot?

14 at the time, and yeah.

I was dating this girl for a long time and she was a virgin. One day we were rubbing up on each other naked and she told me not to go in, but as we kept going, it slipped in a few times and we kept going, then stopped 5 minutes later realizing that she didn't want any of that. She started saying i raped her because she told me no. I COMPLETELY fucked her whole life up to the point she wanted to kill herself for a while. We started dating again and now all she wants to do is fuck. We've been broken up a year and she still blames me for ruining her life but still fucks me all the time. That feeling when you create a sex addict. Pic related.

Bruh, are you sure you didn't slide between a roll or two?

I have developed a foot fetish for my EX who I dumped

I'm sure I have from time to time lmao. She ain't great but hey, I can't turn down free pussy.

yeah only fags turn down pussy

nice

how old was the youngest?

How do you find the good ones to watch?

True story. I would go to my neighbors house, where their 10yo daughter would leave her shoes (that she wears without socks) on the porch. at like 2 am. and smell them while jerking off. i'd cum in her shoes and watch her wearing them, with bare feet the next day.

I want every man at the factory i work at to gang fuck me and leave me in a puddle of cum

most men you've ever had at once?

Niggers smell
I am becoming addicted to painkillers
I really love a well dressed cock

I came on my cousin's tights as we dry humped each other, doggy style.
Young lust is the best

When me and my wife go out with some friends to drink she wears some small shorts that show some cheeks and tits almost see her nipple she bends over by their lap what should I do? picture related its my wife

I think I'll break all ties with my twin brother. Turns out he would rather care for someone else besides me. I should be all he needs, but no. I've always been jealous and mad when he would talk about his other friends, while I only saw him as my best friend forever. He doesn't love me as much as I love him; it really does make me sad. Pic is how it should have been like.

2 it was super hot but i wanted more

discord.
=============
gg/dbet8PV

doesnt say
but both couldn't been much older than 12/13
russia man
gahd daym

you gotta kill your wife man

well please do get the harddrive

My mom had a friend who's daughter was molested for years by her father. When I was 12 and the girl 9 they left me to watch her while they went shopping. Everything was normal until I went to check on her a second time. She was still playing dolls but she was now just in her underwear and the dolls were in sex positions. When I asked if she was ok she blindsided me by asking if I knew how to "sperm". I had recently discovered jerking off but I as still embarrassed about it so I said no. I wanted to walk out but she followed up real quick with "let me show you". My hormone filled head was curious so I said ok. She approached me pulled down my basketball shorts and underwear and put my dick right in her mouth. The feeling was overwhelming I could feel every little part she was touching in her mouth. She knew more about sex than me at this point. In what was probably two minutes I feel the familiar feeling building but this time it was far more intense than usual. While trying to hold back I can tell I can't and I just let my load go into her mouth. She swallowed then said "see that's how boys sperm" I told her thank you and she smiled. From then till she was 17 we would hook up and have sex often. Her mom found out when she was 13 but she wasn't upset( of course that when she thought it started) and just told us to be safe.

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I'll take poorly constructed fantasy scenarios for 500.

You'd lose

I shot a load on a man in Reno, just to watch him cry.

>se besides me. I should be all he needs, but no. I've always been jealous and mad when he would talk about his other friends, while I only saw him as my best friend forever. He doesn't lov
He has a life. you don't. Does your fixation even sound healthy to you? Get a life.

i have a mega folder tat contains pictures and folders of girls that i know and been to school with. This folder is 48 GB big and contains evens some self made candid photos of said girls. i have been doing this since i got facebook in my early teens

and maybe, now that you hear that whistle blowing, you bang your head and cry.

abandon ship?

ever been with women? any other kinks or fantasies?

She looks like krangs robot with its little red y fronts off

If they clean their noses out then they should be able to smell

23/13.
best year of my life.
mental images burned in my brain.

I made some chips in Reno, just to watch them fry.

I live in reno and i wanna die.

I ate some chips in Reno,I thought i'd try.

When people say sexual experimentation is pretty normal as a kid, my experience was a little different. When I was about 9 or 10, I was ridiculously sexually active, and that gay shit too, I didn't know at the time, I just knew it felt good. A friend and I would leave class together to go to the bathroom (not suspicious at all) and then take turns sucking each others dicks under the stalls. Ya I know weird shit. Lmk if anyone wants any of the other times stuff like that happened. Only telling if somebody wants to know lol.

You're right about one thing: He does have a healthy life and my beliefs might be wrong. Though, like I said that It will be over. I'll be very distance and eventually keep away from him all together.

No m her tits?

I did the same all through scouts

never really been interested in women and i like having my hair pulled

I kissed a nip in Reno, just to hear her sigh

Yeah? My experience involved 6 total people over the span of 3 years.

I wanted to kill my dad and than myself. He is not a human. He was beating me and my familly on regular bases.
On top of it, he was soo into religion...
I fucking hate him for everything. Now I must consider going to psychologist.

Meanwhile~~

>in relationship for 2yrs
>feeling sick of my gf
>we are allways arguing
>week ago told her that i am not shure abt US
>9th 06 - her birthday
>3days ago on a meeting / date with chick from class...

Feelsbadman

dude this needs to die. going strong since the election

You're life might be fucked. But let him enjoy his. Work through your issues.

When my nieces stay at my place I let them shower with me if they want to.

do tell.

There is a man sucking off a police officer in this picture.

On the upside though, it's not really a big secret but I love ladies and they love me.

I have a mental condition, manic-depression. My dad, grandpa and sister have it too.

Sometimes I don't take all my medication at night to induce very vivid dreams, mostly nightmares.

Sometimes I try to induce mania because it makes me feel powerful as fuck.

I can go days without sleeping... and I like it.

I know I'm fucking myself up, but I can't help it.
I'm a piece of shit.

any fucking secrets where someone is not fucking their cousin or being fucked as a child or with any sex involved

i am 100% sure you do more, showerman.

i was being sarcastic

Sure. Around the same age, when our class has rec time, the same friend and I would climb into the elevated loft they had with a couple books. And this isn't a treehouse looking loft, this is a wide open upper area that people could clearly see us in. I opened the Where's Waldo book I brought up because its a big ass book, trying to hide what we were about to do. I pulled out my dick behind the cover of the book and he sucked it intermittently trying not to attract too much attention. I never knew if my teacher found out, but it wouldn't be hard.

maybe, in what sense?

This. It happens way way way more than anyone realises. I used to do this with neighbor boys, cousins etc until I managed to talk a girl neighbor into suckling my dick and letting me bend her over a woodpile under her balcony and butt fuck her. After that I realised I didn't feel weird as I did with the boys, and proceeded to butt fuck all the local neighborhood girls (I didn't know the little slit in front was the money spot, neither did they). Got caught a couple times, but I think the adults were so stunned by the graphic nature of what they were seeing between 8 and 9 year olds, they never said a thing

dont play stupid.

also, good for you.

Are you a twin?

White people smell like a wet dog

Yeah I was turned away from girls at that time because "EW COOTIES" and it just felt good no matter who was doing it. but thanks for sharing I thought it was only me :P

No

sometimes have to help them wash but i dont do anything sexual with them. I do admit they are very cute though.

with 2 of my sisters I've had sex or played around with them... it started when I was 11 and they were 9 and 6. Showing eachother what we've got etcetc. It went on until I was 22. Actual sex we've only had that 3 times tho but all the things around it on a regular basis.....

It stopped because the youngest one claimed I raped her all those years, I still dont know why she claimed that. The older one went silent and didn't defend or attack me but stopped talking to me too at that point. Funny enough the youngest one initiated all of it and even sent me letters to ask met to fuck her, she didn't expect me to save them I guess they saved me.

>they never said a thing

Meaning what? They just turned and walked away and let the little 8 year olds continue fucking?

Kek

Were they doing things with other people when they were really young, or just you?

How old was she when she sent you the letters?

> taking dump
> forget to flush because chatting with 8/10 on tinder
> later, hear dog drinking water
> mfw didnt put down water bowl for dog
> find dog drinking from toilet
> shrug

I'm assuming to other parents, Im not that guy, but the guy he was replying to. I think my different friends parents knew something fishy was going on, but it wasn't anything in the act. He told me that his mom had caught him with someone else and that we needed to be more careful about it, minutes later he and I would show up downstairs with our shorts shifted to the side and his mom would ask him about that.

But my parents never found out, or we would have had a talk.

i have a cute asian fob wife a few years younger than me. literally infatuated with 10+ year older white trash chubby bitches. worst of all the more miles of dick they take the better.

>be me 22
>Found a dank 9gag account with good hitler memes
>We link each other in some good jew hating posts
>After weeks of casual jokes and talking we get a bit closer
>Find out she is 14
>Fucked her anyway
>We are kind of together now

I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right for his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stands up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shortly after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.

only me 2 or 3 times some of their friends joined but nothing serious just showing your parts to eachother (all girls) and eeeuhm not sure I think 11 or 12? Thats when she first asked me to really fuck her. I never did btw I only had sex 3 times wit the older one.

I was gangbanged by a group of hung trannys

I have a USB full of photos of a girl I work with

What exactly did she say in the letter? Can you post some of it?

Post pics

I'm not gay in fact I'm kinda homophobic but something about gay fur threads turns me on (and solo male masturbation not that anal faggot shit)
I also have this thing were I really wanna wank it off in the park (hiding of course) but I am weary of the ramifications

gave a girl oral sex for her 1st time last weekend, it was equally fun for both of us. going to meet up again tomorrow

Pretty much. That happened twice. Another time another mother came outside looking for us, heard the slapping sounds and looked down through the cracks in the verandah and saw me clear as day. I looked up, she mouthed "oh my god" and walked back inside. I could've sworn my parents would be told but nope. Nothing. She even kept letting us hang out but she kept a close eye on us from there on out.

Dubs logged

it sounds bad, but i think you were doing the right thing. i know people like that, who act like animals, and they have children, and their children act like animals. and it makes me mad.

thank you sir for your work.

hahaha. i have been spending more and more time here. i like you. :)