Sup Forums I could use some encouragement. Y'all always been here for me. I'm not in the best mindset...

Sup Forums I could use some encouragement. Y'all always been here for me. I'm not in the best mindset. I am extremely irritable, sullen, depressed, and tired. I can't sleep anymore, at least not normal hours. I don't have the motivation to do much of anything besides play video games. I keep giving up on everything. I used to be such a happy guy but all the sudden I failed. There are so many stories I think of when I say those few sentences make me remember all the mistakes I've made. I'm hurting and I know I can do better. Just.. damn guys. I just wanted to talk to someone.

I know Sup Forums is a wonderful place to come for advice, so I thought I'd ask you fags.

No one here

Eh fuggit. Overwatch season 5 bitches

You sound very depressed user~. How long have you been this way?

Shut the fuck up, stop crying like a pussy since no one cares,
No one will never care for you anyways so you better care for yourself first,
Fuck momies and grannies, only respect people who respect you,
Shut the fuck up and take your money

About 6 months-ish. I went to rehab in December for alcohol and depression. I was doing a lot better. I had a great job that I was fired from suddenly and I've just been in an absolute rut lately. I have been sober, but that's pretty much it.

That's a start at least. Alcohol really amps up depression. Any medications or therapy or just kind of winging it on your own?

Wellbutrin and adderall. I have been smoking weed lately and I've taken some benzos given to me by a family member for anxiety.

I have zero motivation to do anything and I don't want to sleep until I do

Oh I'm on Adderall and Lexapro atm with the Lexapro toning down the depression and anxiety pretty well. I'd rather not bloat up a thread with chatting and stuff though...and have a kik and discord if you just need to talk to someone~. All ears for ppl who need to talk~.

good luck fucking yourself

try finding something to do

Nah man, I'm in the same boat as you. What's up? I'm trying to calm down so I can sleep.

Hold your head high user, your future will be bright nonetheless. Hang in there bro

you need to realize how little you actually matter. the fact that you don't matter shouldn't be depressing but liberating, you're free to be and do anything you want, it doesn't matter at all except for you. maybe find something to latch on, something to get done, to get up in the morning for, maybe a person, a pet, an instrument, art, a job, anything. i doubt there's anything bad enough that you've done that can't be overlooked or forgiven by someone. i'm sorry you're going through this and it's probably going to be a long road out of where you're now but you can make it. or maybe go to a psych

Leave your fingers of the Benzos. Shit is gonna get you addicted really fast. It´s fucked actually!

I can relate... But it will be ok. Promise.

Listen to Stranger Inside by Shinedown. Could help you right now my friend

Hmm I fucked my sleep schedule and now up way too late...so just killing time until it gets waaay too late and I give into sleep. Maybe give the song Midnight Flower by Kojaque a try? It helps chill me out and get me feeling sleepy~.

This is good advice. I'm having trouble finding something productive to care about. I don't know if it's chemical or I'm just a piece of shit.

I'm really into ambient music and I chill out to it. I'm in the mindset of just doing as little as possible and I can't break out of the funk.

probably the fact that you're trying to figure it out without trying anything. You run through the motions of suffering extremely fast with this notion there is a quick fix and you just need to figure it out while distracting yourself with induced mental illness.

Hmm but you're on Adderall? A few months back I was like that but it was because I'd run out of meds and couldn't go to my psych for a few months...but had Lexapro still. Once I got the Adderall back I was able to get enough motivation to do the shit I needed to do. Maybe it's time you check your levels of meds and look into increasing them..? Could help ease you out of the funk.

or just increase your meds. its quick and easy

I feel like this is crucial. My mind felt like shit afterwards

Protip: don't come to the population control board looking for support

I've been hospitalized twice. I just wish I knew why I was like this

Because you're upset and think that figuring out some imagined great truth is more healthy than taking care of yourself.

b-but Sup Forums is all doctors, politicians, and lawyers.

Be a hero, stream it.

uh, if you think that's how you think what I believe, its not. I feel like I'm doing the easiest thing to pass time and just exist right now.

>uh I'm offended

Your funeral

bitch please

you again try to put words in my mouth
my trips says fuck you

ggg

This thread reeks of foreigners and faggots.

This isn't the Sup Forums I remember.

then you must have memory issues

I've got over 10 years to think back on. It was never as bad as it is now. Maybe I've finally outgrown this place

but instead of leaving you'll just hang around here and whine about it

congrats you figured it out

I don't know the answer, but I'm in the same rut.

i should get on a better sleep schedule.