I'd like to give her something to abort

I'd like to give her something to abort

Which presidential candidate HASN'T she fucked? We know for sure she has fucked jeb(!) and hillary, who else?

I'd stick my penis in her vagina.

You're about half a year too late with this joke mon ami

She worked for Jeb. Old news.

I wanna stick my black peepee in her

What is it that makes her so fucking hot, despite looking like a little gremlin?

She has such an old timey face. Put a bonnet on her and we're in the early 1900s

>Which presidential candidate HASN'T she fucked?
Obviously Trump.

What could you possibly be implying?!?

>that sexual tension

nah, he hit it

Ever since I saw this cunt on can't stump the trump vid I've bad a massive privilleged boner for her. You can tell she's the kind of cunt that doesn't believe in blow jobs but during sex if you force yourself upon her she'd try and stop you from being rough but would end up letting you choke her, slap her and may be even pull her hair in doggy as you ram the shit out of her girl-power pussy.

Bonus;

She'd be in tears asking you to not disrespect her but would eventually ask you to pee on her

>Jeb can get laid but I can't

I want to see strands of saliva from her mouth to my cock

post more pls

Daily reminder abortion is evil and you're making a sacrificial offering to the Devil by aborting.

>tfw already have you
>tfw probably have all of the rare flags already

>all of the rare flags
>62 flags
>man not remotely rare

m8 I've got almost 200 all up.

Also
>pakistan
>rare

Lucky jeb.

Yah. It's that plus the fact she acts like a feminist but probably is some kind of submissive sex freak crazy cunt. That's what makes her hot.

She's not actually hot, she just at that point where she's cute enough to get cock, but plain enough to not realise she can get cock