Does Sup Forums tip? I don't. Ever! Why should I? They should get them a real job

Does Sup Forums tip? I don't. Ever! Why should I? They should get them a real job.

>They should get them a real job
Well I don't think that ill of the wagecucks to use that as a reason, but I don't tip because why the fuck should I pay extra? In a lot of places tips are mandatory, it just fucks the whole idea of a tip out the window. Tips were built upon optional appreciation for the services of waiters/waitresses, now it's just a fucking tax in most places. Fuck tips man, it's my money.

I tip because I'm not an asshole and want to thank someone for their exceptional service.
#nopoors as well

I only tip at restaurants, where I know the waiters/waitresses only make money off tips, but I only tip to people who deserve it. This is your job, Bad service, bad waitress, no tip. Some people literally can't do their only job.

No, because I live in a decent country.

I only tip if the service is good, unless i am going out with people who judge me if i dont tip. Tipping is bullshit. Why am i an asshole if i dont do it? Im poor too, but i dont expect tip money from my job. If i must tip, its 5 percent for shit service, 10 for normal 15 exceptional. If im eating alone fuck it though you don't get shit unless you really impress me

If you frequent a restaurant you pretty much have to tip unless you want shit service and/or bad stuff done to your meal. Fuck tips.

I am a waiter and even I don't tip unless service is very good. It is a gratuity. Likewise I don't expect it, or want people to feel obliged to tip me if I haven't been particularly good or simply taken the order and taken the food over. If I go out to eat then you're paid your hourly rate to do the work, I am not just giving away my money to you for no reason.
Also, people having 10-15% service charge can fuck off. A couple could have wine and steaks and have to pay more service charge than a big family with annoying messy kids just because of what the bill is, not what service is involved.

If they got a real job who would serve you your shitty food?

I tip because I'm not a shitty loser.

suck my freedom

I tip bc I make good money and get good service at good restaurants not named cracker barrel or huddle house or Perkins

I wait tables and I tip people based on how they did. If they did a shit job fuck them little to no tip.

right, fucking poor people... lol

I don't tip. Why should I give someone money for giving me a fake smile and pretending to care about me. I only tip people where I feel that they act genuine and don't expect me to tip.

Why would I tip someone for doing the job they are already being paid (by me) to do?

Tipping is virtue/wealth signalling. This is why westerners like doing it so much.

>look at me, I'm taking care of this POOR SAD PEASANT!
>look at me, I'm so wealthy that I can GIVE AWAY MONEY for nothing!

No because I'm not a dumb 'Murican. And even if I was, why the fuck would I tip? It's the most hypocritical bullshit in the world. Did you tip your garbage men? Your bus drivers? No. Waiters get a fucking salary, if you want to throw your money away to 'people in need' give it to charity or the homeless you stupid fucks.

I'm a cook in a bar/pizza shop, I get tipped out every night from the drivers and bartenders. Thanks for the extra money, fags!

we don't really need people to move plates of food around, do we. i'd happily just collect my food when it's ready than have to pay some failed actor/musician to bring it to me like a dog.

I tipped when I was in America, but here in Europe I don't. They get high enough pay already

Always, especially for notably good service. I've had delivery drivers and waitstaff give me free shit all the time because I tip fairly well. It's especially good at places you frequent. Had a dude at one restaurant a while back who would ALWAYS end up giving me a free plate of some absolutely kick ass fried calamari and chat about random gaming shit when he had time.

I like tipping. Waiting pays well and is a easily accessible job. Makes me happy to see people doing well and enjoying life and if me giving up 5 bucks helps someone to achieve that I am fine with it. I like giving money to bums to so they can get drunk and feel OK. Makes me feel helpful.

Anyone who pretends they tip out of genuine kindness is a lying cuck. You do it because the transaction is set up to be awkward/uncomfortable if you don't tip, and because you don't want to look bad infront of your friends/family/partner.

I tip my barber and tattoo artist not waiters or waitresses.

i only tip when i plan on going back to the restaurant

If you are too poor to pay 15% more for someone to serve you your food then you should be eating at home.

Then you are a moron, those people are already getting a good wage.

tipping in restaurants is fucking bullshit, I have no problem tipping the plumber or tow truck driver, or any other service member as long as they provide exceptional service and are friendly, if they say hardly anything and just get in and get out with out any people skills nahh I aint going to tip, i am a glazier(glass) and I get tips on rare occasion and its always very much appreciated but if you go to a resturaunt and dont tip they get all bitchy and shit like they are entitled to a tip, fuck those faggots man

I also live in california where the waiters and waitresses dont get paid garbage federal minimum wage

Tip if you're a party of 3 or more eating out table for 2 depends on service and about 5%. Haircuts if I go to same place yes ..only if satisfied with how it looks. Pizza Delivery yeah. Bar tender hell yeah if they also do a great job 10%. Way I see it is what if I was in their shoes.

Thats because if you dont tip they dont make any money....do you like working for free? Would you complain if your boss didnt pay you for work you'd done? That's what I thought.

I tip because I am obligated to

I only tip in my own city. If I'm at a restaurant I'll never go to again what do I care?

>t. Wagecucks

as I said in I live in california where they get paid well faggot, and plus I get paid just above minimum wage so chances are they are getting paid more than me so fuck off bitch

I always tip my hair cut bitch

fuck all of you ingrates, go eat at mcdonalds you cheap fucking fucks. Most restaurants force servers to tip out a certain percentage of their sales to bartenders, bussers and hosts. When you stiff a server they actually have to pay out of pocket to tip out the rest of the staff. you're all a bunch of ignorant fuckheads. If you want service like at buffalo wild wings where it takes 30 minutes to get greeted and they simply take your order and never come back except to drop the check then be my guest. If you want to propagate a no tipping culture you're also going to get a shitty service culture as well. "oh you want to try each and every kind of aioli on the menu and have your burger cooked inbetween medium rare and medium? Sure thing!" lol, walks away and doesn't come back until you're clearly done eating and drops the check without a word. Tipping culture gives motivation for servers to do the absolute best they can and be as polite as they possibly can despite dealing with drunk rude demanding assholes.

This.
And niiice quads
>6666

Sup Forums in general is the wrong place to look for social people who are even capable of waiting tables. youre a prick if you dont tip coming from a college student who has paid his way through school off tips. dont go out if you dont have money to tip you virgin fucks

No tipping
The boss charges you 15% more for the food, he pays his servers minimum wage. He keeps the difference

Tipping
The boss pays less then minimum wage, you get your food 15% less, you tip what you can afford and increases based on how much work they do, the server keeps it. If the server makes less then minimum wage, the boss is forced by law to compensate the difference.

Only faggots prefer a system where the restaurant owner gets to keep all the money.

you think you are entitled to my money for no reason
not surprised you are a college student

i tip because i know the feel of getting a big tip

only person i ever tip is Jesus.

Except you are paying less then you would of there was no tipping because the owner of the restaurant is not factoring in the wages of his servers in the price of your meal. You actually feel entitled towards a discount.

I usually don't, only occasionally rounding the sum up a bit.
BUT I don't live in fucking murrica where the system is so broken, ppl have to rely on tips.
*I won't there either but what ever.

tipping is never 'mandatory'. Alot of places add a service charge to your bill, even that you do not have to pay if you dispute it

I do. Because I make decent money and they dont. But only if they dont behave lick dicks....

i dont have to give you anything but you think i have to. that is the definition of entitled

Because we deal with dip shits like you who need 30 refills of Mountain Dew with their meal

You don't have to wear shirt when you go outside, but you do because it makes you a decent human being. You choose to be a degenerate.

>I only tip for good service

How the fuck do you know who is giving you good service when the job is divided up between two or three people? They usually have someone take the order and other people bring the food. Which one gave the good service?

no tipping in Norway. Feels good.

with that shitty analogy im not surprised you are stuck working at a restaurant

I always tip the pizza guy 2 bucks every time I order pizza. Fucking sucks in a way because the pizza place already charges a "delivery fee" even though that isn't part of the tip. Really hate that fucking fee. THAT should be used as the goddamn tip.

You dont see your doctor asking for tips right? Because thats his fucking job

I'm an accountant, I'm just a decent human being and you're obviously a degenerate who doesn't want to pay for service. Enjoy your cumburger. You get what you pay for.

Hey man, it's your choice. Go ahead and eat your cumburger and advocate to start paying a mandatory 15% increase for your food because you want some restaurant owner to be more wealthy and more lazy

Would you guys tip other types of workers? Like a carwash boy, or valet parking?

Bitch, Tip or GO HOME

No, because I live in Australia and we actually have decent wages.

I tip. Typically double the tax on a cheap meal at dennys is my rule of thumb. They got a shit waitress recently so me and my group went and had a good meal, (the cook is great and cool people) and we left the waitress no tip. We caught wind from one of the other waitresses that they split tips with the busboys tho, so we made sure to leave a tip specifically for him.

Also, I believe that while it shouldn't be necessary, that you should tip if you get good service. Just as a show of appreciation. I know it's their job to give good service blah blah blah, but not everyone does, so you have to give a lil something extra to those who care enough to do their job well.

As long as you don't suck asshole at your job, I tip atleast 15% everytime

yes I am more inclined to tip other workers than a waitress or waiter

I tip because the normal minimum wage does not apply to waiters and they get paid like $2 per hour

depends on state

Been working at a bar by myself for some years and give a Tip pretty much everytime at restaurants and bars since that.

Of course shitty service leads to no tip

Part of the reason you tip is so you even get my attention. Want to be treated like a customer? BE A FUCKING CUSTOMER

For some reason you're bothered by tips user. Why don't you get a fucking job then and figure it out?