>A young imbecile muslim girl insults a man

>>A young imbecile muslim girl insults a man.
>>The man defends itself, insults the quran or some other shit.
>>The girl fiends man's working place and asks for raid on the mans business' facebook page for bad reviews.
facebook com/TheBicycleDoctorUK

I know that Sup Forums isn't my personal army, nor I know this man nor the business, but I feel bad about all of the fagottism with islamofeminism/swj and islam propaganda.

Please help the page to get back its original score. The aim is 4.8.
Thanks.

Okay sure

5 stars for insulting the quran

Dude, tell me the whole story, also post proof I am interested

Also, if she WAS a minor, then the guys shouldn't have insulted her back, he is a grown up ffs. But, post proof of the conversation if it was online. Otherwise, if it was face to face, why are these faggots mad about something they don't even have proof for?

>all 1-star reviews are done by white people

OP here.
Thank you for the support guys. We need to make those defenders of islam stop.
You can check the page.
facebook com/groups/234757546993592/
I can't found the exact thread with the initial fight. But here is the aftermath
facebook com/groups/234757546993592/permalink/269923720143641/

By the looks of that screenshot he does look like a dumbass though

I certainly do not care about the dumbass. I'm concerned about the islamophobe thing. Everyone knows that islam sucks and tries to fuck off our fucked up society even more.

bump

I would but I don't have a Facebook

>UK
>Europe

>brexit means U.K. will drift off from Europe into the ocean

Someone post muzrats girls fb

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Kys

nice copypasta

>Yes i do you dumb fuck lol

well i like him already

It wasn't us, it was the fuckwits that somehow slimed their way into positions where they could profit from these kind of things.

If you gave us a gun and left us in a room with these people, I imagine we'd do pretty much the same as you.

Blaming "the west" as a whole for all of this is basically the greatest gift that you can give these twats, because it lets them get off scot free.

White males will never accept responsibility for anything they do.

They want to be seen as eternal victims. That's why it's funny to see them get rekt every now and then because it's only a matter of time before they drop their "tolerance" facade and can be truly annihilated without protest.

Can't wait for whites to die off.

Athiest here with a message for you.

None of that shit you mentioned was done by me.

None of the shit you mentioned probably had anything to do with any victims of your terrorist attacks.

Why don't you try targeting the people who actually did do this?

Inb4 lame ass excuse or wrongly placed blame again.

But then again, before all that happened, Muslims still fucked kids so.. who the fuck cares, they should adapt to modern life like everyone else is doing. Backwards cunt

Bump for justice

But you pigs have already got off scot free... Who's there to issue justice for your crimes?

Clearly the Muslims are making so the western world pays for their crimes.

>You are the cause of all of this.

Sure, but Muslims and Islam are an even bigger cause.

It was Muslims who did every last one of these attacks.

It's Muslims who hate each other and non-muslims for religious reasons.

It's muslims who killed each other in Iraq-Iran.

It's Muslims who chased all the Jews living anywhere else in Muslim lands.

It's Muslims who can't tolerate Jews and escalated the situation in Israel.

It's Muslims who buy weapons to use against one another.

It's Muslims who support the ayatollah.

It's the Muslim population that pushes Saudi Arabia to be ever more extremist, etc. etc. etc.

But most of all, it's Muslims who have, due to their retarded fascination with religion and their corresponding hatred of culture and science, become under-developped and thus easy prey for the West, the USSR, and very soon China. The craddle of civilization is rotting because they've allowed rot - Islam - to set in. Until you reject this incoherent, ignorant and violent religion and become civilized again, the situation will stay the same.

story checks out. Always happy to fight faggots.

Yeah they're literally retarded, I guess all that sun went to their heads

>I know that Sup Forums isn't my personal army, nor I know this man nor the business, but I feel bad about all of the fagottism with islamofeminism/swj and islam propaganda.
thats the way to ask
no pro bro

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bumping with tits for bicycle justice

Im giving it 1 star, dude started the shit. Even thou her religion sucks hes clearly in the wrong

OP the bigot

hi olivia

It's time for you to go back to гeddit.

Tits or gtfo

I fucking hate the thought process of "he offended me, I should go tell their workplace and ruin their source of income! That'll definitely show them that I have the moral high ground"
Fucking just tell whomever offended you that they hurt your fragile snowflake feelings instead of running off and telling someone else "um they were unfair to me on the Internet, please fire them?"
Fuck this gay earth

FUCK YOU GOTME

>facebook com/TheBicycleDoctorUK
someone make up a story that owners gay kid died from aids or some shit and that he donates to aids treatment every year, and how he is way more open minded and some other shit that gives everyone the feels who read it

look in the history books faggot, it started like a milleniums ago

>girl old enough to know to be respectful to people starts talking shit to the guy
>guy has enough of her shit, and verbally redressed her in a way that is meaningful to her
>butthurt bitch now complains and whines she's the victim, proceeds to lie about the exchange and has the guy attacked
Fuck Muslim slags, fuck females, fuck the faggots defending the whore who started the shit.
Personally, I think she should have had the shit kicked out of her for being a rude cunt to begin with, and kick the everloving shit out of her parents for not beating civility into the cunt while she was growing up.

LOL Underrated post

Shouldn't you be busy fucking a 9 year old and exploding yourself?

bump

Bamp

You HAD a choice ma dear western EU retards.
Greetings from the EU. I mean the mostly WHITE Eastern Europe.
The actual EU founders soon will change title: European islam Territory.

Hungarianfag here. We are setteled here around 1100-1200 years ago. Than the mongol raided us. And when we get ourselves together, the muidlsim invasian take part for a good 250 years till we can get rid of the turkis scum with combined european effort. We did it, and we can do it again. After the mudslim scum wanished, we get under austro-german rule, still not invading foreign territory, but ruled by others. Than we go
t fucked in the ass real hard in the WW1, and even more in WW2, because we were part of the german influence zone. And you know what? We woud be far better if the germans won WW2.

We should exterminate your race once for all: problem solved.

I don't get this picture. It happened in the UK, not the EU.

gave a 5* and had a good Chuckle with the sjw reviews

Well done my bit, 5 star review and posted a comment on every negative review I could before the spam block kicked in, now to wait for the Libtard Butthurt. Today is a good day.

same thing

>I'm one pissed off nigger

wew lad

and it'll be us that bombs you niggers back into the sand

thanks niggers, sandniggers and white niggerloving libtards

requesting more troll account reinforcements.

OP here, they banned my accounts from their pity page. Is there anything new involving this? Can anybody check please?

I just posted a five star review

the level of autism of those normies is horrendous
>haha show me your face if you´re not scared haha I win lol
also we have to help that little girl she is a

M I N O R
I
N
O
R

MR POWER?! Is that really you?

Oh no I am not Thomas the POWER engine who is having fun with those people there. I am but a quiet man giving out 5 stars to save a bicycle business

did my part

ha ha, that one was me! God that guy is a moron.

IT IS I MR THE POWER. Also yes, thats my actual fucking name.

Mr. POWER,the cuck-slayer

Tbh this was so much fucking fun. They are incredibly retarded.

They are fucking sheep jumping on bandwagons on a daily basis. Fuck I hate people

Amen to that buddy.

Nice.
Based, Joels Matthew here. Its been fun but time for bed. Keep up the good fight lads.

Now we wait.

Will do. Most seem to have given up now though.

Why use greentext arrows outside of Sup Forums?

Tuff shit sandnigger. I was so proud to kill all of you I could in the Gulf war.

Greentexting on facebook.....fucking reddit needs to leave

Because it fucks with normies and they waste time pointing it out.

Robert Ard

Top Kek.

EU is the shithole we voted out of, Europe is a continent

Bump

Ah, I see you're new here, I layed it out like that so it is easier to read you fucking immigrant.

Spot on.

well said

Bump

bumping

Bump for justice

Mr.Power here.

You know people told me that Libtards were dumb, but I didn't realize they were THIS stupid.

Having to explain that trying to get someone fired over a fucking insult is so stupid.

What a little shit.

Bump

or you can just kill them.

kill everyone that disagrees

now you're the one on top

and if anyone questions it kill them

in fact kill everyone

now you're number one big shot happy time.

ITT: Im white so its my fault for what white people have done.

OP here, we're loosing.

Fuck off dunecoon you're just as bad as the jews. You fuckers need to just take each other out already.

Power here, just been blocked by most of them. Victory Achieved I think.

When was your last shower?

>Posting the jew slut

Oh no my only weakness

Power Eliminated. Blocked by every single one, can't read anything anymore.

Victory achieved.

>He is wrong
>Hates muslims

>WRONG

Yeah boooii

lol did you see her boyfriend? 100% looks like taiban

Savage.

I like you

Bump

0 Days since last FALSE FLAG "terrorist" Attack