Thats the new couple of our school:

thats the new couple of our school:
not just a gay couple nooo, a sandnigga-nigga-gay couple!
Opinion /b wwyd

sorry for the pukes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trying this hard to be edgy.

Excellent. The more gay niggers there are now, the fewer niggers there are in the future. Give them a like and wish them well.

they look cute and happy dont be mad just because neither of them will ever touch your disgusting fat oilly ass.

true that

discord.
-----------------
gg/dbet8PV

cute

op is jelly

They do not look cute. They are fucking disgusting. They do look happy though. I agree the more gay nigs the less nigs.

Just ask them OP. They might agree, if they are into threesomes.

This situation is serious and will require supreme levels of not giving a fuck about anything else besides not fucking up school and banging as many chicks as you can

defenitely

Just some fags doing their thing, who cares? Kind of annoying to look at, but eh, so are most straight couples

its ok user im sure one day youll find an old man on grindr that will let you suck him off

At least they won't have offspring, look at it that way

so, am i really the only one who acutally cringed?

Come to America, there are fewer rapists (per capita). Oddly enough, that correlates to the number of immigrants we've received.

Underrated reply

God protect them, we need more of this

OP stop being a fag

would ignore cause I'm not closetting my homo feelings. dick's are alright not as nice as girls, but I mean I have one and it's okay. guess maybe other ones are okay too.

unless the question is how would I fuck with other people into things I'm not. than I'd have to say that op is a special kind of loser. the kind that circles people they see as weak like a vulture because they are themselves too weak to make it on their personality and mind. just waiting for the moment they can swoop in and rip at anything that looks like it won't have a chance at fighting back. that's called fear, bud.

why does gay scare you? do you think there's a way for someone to profit off of you being afraid of gay people? cause there might be.

Hahaha imagine this shit when I was in high school 10 years ago, we would have killed these fags

would ignore cause I'm not closetting my homo feelings. dick's are alright not as nice as girls, but I mean I have one and it's okay. guess maybe other ones are okay too.

unless the question is how would I fuck with other people into things I'm not. than I'd have to say that op is a special kind of loser. the kind that circles people they see as weak like a vulture because they are themselves too weak to make it on their personality and mind. just waiting for the moment they can swoop in and rip at anything that looks like it won't have a chance at fighting back. that's called fear, bud.

why does gay scare you? do you think there's a way for someone to profit off of you being afraid of gay people? cause there might be. word to those wise enough to see past the bullshit

u forgot about the moslem/black part

Nobody cares

Only you care

Obviously because you are latent homosexual

Of course it's Sweden where even the sandniggers are gay.

im from Österreich

sure.

why do muslim/black people scare you? do you think there's a way for someone to profit off of you being afraid of muslim/black people? cause there might be.

i am @ highschool and the sad truth is: they are one of the most popular ones

Kek, this

why do you even care about that shit you fuckin beta autist.

fuck oath cunt! How could anyone hate this? just look how happy they are!

who bother? they can't reproduce & their inferior genes will die out, just like god has planned. let the lads enjoy themselves while they can. homosexuality can't be trendy forever

Lol hows denying your sexuality going their pal? does your wife know?

At least these guys look happy and griensly. and not spreading the religion of peace or dindu nuffining

Get lost, homophobe.

The fact that you even care about this makes you more gay than them.

b: nowadays mostly a forum for high schoolers to bitch about their classmates
What am I still doing here? I'm 23 for Christ's sake

less human reproduction is always a good thing, we are a horny species...

LOL homosexuality isn't genetic you dumb fuck

agree. wish them all the best

so why are they gettin more and more?

Op is just mad cause these two gay dudes still could get more pussy than he can.

hello? is this /b?

no this is patrick

They probably have big penises too, good for them

there isn't eve anything edgy anymore to even it out :(

anything edgy is banned..all thats left is autists, trolls, and paid russian trolls doing nothing entertaining. Sad!

>my vagin wet

of course it is. being gay is a choice and you have to be pretty fucking stupid to choose a life without normal purpose. only an inbreed moron would think that's a good idea

shhh we know your a trap

i wonders whos teh giver and the taker,
i guess the sandy one takes the black dick

Haha. Oh wow. Calm down edge lord? What I would do? Nothing. Since it matters not to me what they do... nor you,

czechs make good fuck boys

Sounds like OP is sad that he can't get anyone to touch his cock. So he complains about other people on the internet. What a PUSSY!

That wasn't what I meant. Homosexuality is caused by hormonal imbalances during gestation. That's why straight couples have gay kids and gay couples through surrogacy have straight children. It's all due to situational factors. Being gay isn't a choice. The choice lies in the gay persons initiative to either live their life to the truest of who they are, or to live in solemn self hating darkness for the rest of their lives. Not much of a choice i'd say.

Who cares if he's a faggot? If they're gay they're gay.

I just hate faggots who claim they're not faggots then talk shit about other faggots. Like you, OP.
Stop trying to be edgy.

Also, your underage faggotry. You're too young to be here
>Couple of our school
They look no older than 16.

mods

like jacking off; it isn't a choice, it's something you have to do, since you have a cock
>nothing but evasion. everything is a choice